Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Which scenes raise camera revenue? I see the list in the google document but do the repeat scenes in the bathroom / other places raise revenue or just a waste of time?
Here is the best layout for camera's and add buying.
"6. Best camera placement and web add buying for max money, in my opinion."

anotherperv

Dec 31, 2017
Right, I did see that and I was just wondering if actions also influence the income like claims. It says doing yoga and the oil massage would increase income. Is spamming all the sex also making money is what I'm wondering. I guess it wouldn't be hard to test between a full set and an empty one.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Right, I did see that and I was just wondering if actions also influence the income like claims. It says doing yoga and the oil massage would increase income. Is spamming all the sex also making money is what I'm wondering. I guess it wouldn't be hard to test between a full set and an empty one.
Any action of 2 or more people bring in more income that is why the pool is best for the first cam you buy then mom's bedroom then Alice's bedroom then Max and Lisa's bedroom as long as sex-ed training is going on then the bathroom is always last.
Dinning area will never make your money back.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah just compared some days packed with scenes to days with nothing and it was like $750 vs $550
If you follow what I posted in that link it will make the most money you can earn.
200 in adds on Monday morning and then 200 in adds on Thursday morning as soon as Max wakes up.
Any more than that you will make it back but will not increase or make you more money.
As long as you clear 1000 a week your good to go.
My average that I clear after add buying is about 1300 a week.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
I took the photo of Eric and told him to "stop turning my family against me…"
Just a tip if you play through the game again. The photo can be used against Eric to get Lisa back for Sex-ed. Eric normally steels here away right after you trigger it unless you avoid triggering.
Any other use will be a waisted photo. It may seem less important but steeling Lisa back while Eric is still your friend before you go to war is a good thing. It will make Erics influence over her 0% at all time. Same can be said for Kira sacrifice. After you give her up you can lower Erics influence by kissing in lounge and it will never go back up. This is all about avoiding getting to sent to camp and game over. But keep that photo and never show it to Ann :)

Reactions: Wookie

nikossl

Jun 7, 2017
Guys can someone help me?I can't continue with the new job opportunity.Kira said that mom has to do a movie with other girls but nothing more happen!

maltya

Dec 15, 2017
Hello, I have a problem.
I just unlocked "the school" with lisa but when I try to get there at 3p.m.
I find myself alone in front of the school without being able to wait.
I'm forced to shut down the game and restart it.
Anybody have a solution svp ?

so I can't finish the mod mentor.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
What about the blog, what is that mission, that you put the spiders in your room and sleep with her for and have sex

fakefortits

Jan 14, 2018
So I've completed all opportunities except cunning plan and new job and i cant progress with new job (i think im supposed to watch another movie with mom alice and kira) and i cant sleep with mom. is there a bug im running into? and is there a fix?

fwiw i remember the conversation option "kira's sleeping naked again" coming up and i missed clicking it and i havent seen it again, thinking that might be it, but not sure

pascal26

Jan 8, 2018
i cant get in ann's room anymore after work. i gave 3 times massage already but cant get in anymore. lisa's training is in BJ with ann. i habe choice "mom's turn" and "lisa turn". what should i do?

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
i cant get in ann's room anymore after work. i gave 3 times massage already but cant get in anymore. lisa's training is in BJ with ann. i habe choice "mom's turn" and "lisa turn". what should i do?
As far as I can tell, it's random whether you can get in or not. It took me three attempts to get in for the second massage and even more for the third. If there is something other than luck which decides it, then I've never worked it out.

pascal26

Jan 8, 2018
As far as I can tell, it's random whether you can get in or not. It took me three attempts to get in for the second massage and even more for the third. If there is something other than luck which decides it, then I've never worked it out.
I guess there is more. can't finish like that

Nerke

May 9, 2017
Sorry to have to tell you but you broke your game once you got rid of Eric before starting to learn Sensual Massage because you need Alice at the pool to train on and she no longer sunbath.

As for kissing lesson with Kira you need to do about 8 of them to start of Lisa but it will have a low chance to succeed so the more training with Kira the better the chance on Lisa.
First of all, thanks for your help.
I started a new game and every thing is pretty good but I am still not able to learn sensual massage!
I am on day 58 and Eric is still in the house my massage skill is 224 without cheats.
I alrady had sex with Alice and Kira and talked with mom about same sex love.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
First of all, thanks for your help.
I started a new game and every thing is pretty good but I am still not able to learn sensual massage!
I am on day 58 and Eric is still in the house my massage skill is 224 without cheats.
I alrady had sex with Alice and Kira and talked with mom about same sex love.
upload you save game and I will take a look at it.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote