Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dvoyka

May 27, 2017
How did you get it?
Eric war since the beginning, has stolen documents, didn't speak to him about it, used the hacker for search Eric enemies and has reported where he -> Eric out.

Lisa full training + sex together with Kira several times

Mom + Kira help -> the naked photoshoot of Mom + 7:00AM mom has seen GG+Lisa in a bathroom naked

Kira sleep in Mom room

dan9000

May 21, 2017
It happens when Eric has a high influence over Alice and after you've seen 5-6 scenes of her modeling lingerie then almost nude for Eric. So you have to keep him around for awhile. I just got it on mine and Eric's influence over Alice was 85%. I'm keeping him around while I try to do Olivia route since it keeps mom out of the house.
i tryed that but it just stay almost nude and with 100% influence

A.K.A Max

May 15, 2017
Are you on LisaGF or Olivia route. If later - talk more with Lisa, check the opportunities tab and so on.[/QUOTE]

I M in LisaGF Route i convinced her to not wear panties ... i want to open the olivia route..

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi, i can't activate olivia route, anyone have save with olivia route?
Same question; I can't find it or a save to help me.
Nearly in the first days, discussion ("About Alex....")with Lisa with 3 options, which will lead to the different pathes:

1. I think you should forget about him ... = Lisa Girlfriend, Yoga with Anne, etc
2. I have an idea, but it will hard to pull off... = Friend with Olivia
3. I think you should fight for him! = Lisa is fighting with Olivia (with jewelry, but at least without success, finally lisa becomes Max's "secret girlfriend"

A.K.A Max

May 15, 2017
You should go on LisaGF route. After night training with Kira be sure to have each sexual activity at least 3 (maybe four) time. Then ask Lisa to go pantyless, then ask Kira about going further.

There are additional scenes - handjob for doing homework and blowjob for spoiling homework and taking the blame. try them x3 too.

Are you on LisaGF or Olivia route. If later - talk more with Lisa, check the opportunities tab and so on.

Can U Give us a save file of v5 with best route

wanlee

Apr 27, 2017
How can ask Lisa not to wear panties? I finished Mentor opp in v0.5, i got BJ scenes in bathroom morning/evening as well.

ivan ivan

Jun 3, 2017
IIRC, keep Lisa's mood up and finish the Mentor scenes with Kira+Lisa up to the version 5 point. Eventually Max will have option to convince Lisa to go around the house without panties. After successful coersion, repeat the morning/evening bath events with Lisa about 3 times each. Then you can ask Kira to "mentor" Lisa alone.
sorry, what morning bath events every time i see kira and alice in the morning shower ...?

ivan ivan

Jun 3, 2017
Okay eventually I got the scene at the pool with Kira where you can request the "you and Lisa" alone time in Lounge. I had done most of the steps required but turns out I did one of the wrong;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope this helps those who were stuck at this part and you don't need to start again or anything just mess up her homework and take the blame but do the above!
could u share a quick save of your point ?

Reactions: Rakshata

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
Anyone know how i can get the scene when ann and kira are kissing?
if you have a save please uplode it.

Rakshata

Jun 14, 2017
yea, i start from the the same point too, but now you got me thinking....
I will try to initiate the scene with lower mood for Lisa, something in the expresion of her face makes me think she isn't very happy in those 2 extra pics...
Can you please upload the file, if you have been successful?

GUrebirth

Jun 1, 2017
Can you guys give me some helps

OTL I have been stucked with Lisa Route.

Currently I have been in peace relationship with Eric.

I had done everything I can with Lisa.
Morning bathroom bj x 5
Morning peek x5
Night bathroom bj x5
Midnight scence with Kira x5
Convince her to go pantyless.

But when I talk to Kira, I dont see the option to 'have fun' when she's not around.

xtssgh

Mar 23, 2017
Guys,i need help!Lisa is stop wearing underpants in the bedroom,how can i trigger kitchen scene?

Hoper1986

Jun 30, 2017
Hello all
I have 244 days in this game. But I kept on a few tasks. After the first sex lesson in lisa with kira my progress stopped.
Someone will help.

TS2016

May 7, 2017
how do you get rid of Eric via Kate mom route?
I have found wallet.
When I tell him that I didnt take his money, those are my next choices:
-I need more time!
-I have found your wallet
-Screw you...

lolly bree

Jun 7, 2017
so reading through some of the posts i take it no new scenes with eric? im actually more inclined to root and help him. Yea getting your dick yet is nice but i think my sisters and mom would be happier if it wasnt my dick ... just saying

Psyani

Jun 20, 2017
I m in route where eric is gone.
I completed the aunt kira training.
I convinced lisa to not wear panties.
But after that nothing happening.

Did I complete the game with This route?

No Olivia seen
Olivia is not in LisaGF route. You need to change the path to see that content. After not wearing panties there is solo training option given by aunt. I think it's just time-locked as I didn't do anything special between. You could try to repeat the training until it pops up.

Tarathelion

Jul 3, 2017
how do you get rid of Eric via Kate mom route?
I have found wallet.
When I tell him that I didnt take his money, those are my next choices:
-I need more time!
-I have found your wallet
-Screw you...
As far as a I recall (playing last month) you need to get him the wallet back and it stops him from harassing you about the money. After that, there should be a conversation option opened up with either kate or kira, don't remember exactly. Eventually kate helps you contact her mom i think

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote