Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

serialblue

May 20, 2017
Anyone know how to get these?
IIRC, keep Lisa's mood up and finish the Mentor scenes with Kira+Lisa up to the version 5 point. Eventually Max will have option to convince Lisa to go around the house without panties. After successful coersion, repeat the morning/evening bath events with Lisa about 3 times each. Then you can ask Kira to "mentor" Lisa alone.

Tarathelion

Jul 3, 2017
Thanks for answering. One more question. Olivia route, i've reached a stage where i have repeatable frinday nights events with Olivia/Lisa (btw, it seems to be stopping your access to alice drinking scene). However, there is a conversation with lisa about doing some stuff with her away from Olivia. She says she will approach you or something like that. I haven't found anything to do with her though. Is there something i am missing or its just a future hint

Blob

May 7, 2017
IIRC, keep Lisa's mood up and finish the Mentor scenes with Kira+Lisa up to the version 5 point. Eventually Max will have option to convince Lisa to go around the house without panties. After successful coersion, repeat the morning/evening bath events with Lisa about 3 times each. Then you can ask Kira to "mentor" Lisa alone.
so both of these are only for LisaGF route?

serialblue

May 20, 2017
Not sure if it is intended part of update or not, but both paths end up losing some Alice scenes. With Olivia scenes you lose drinking scenes and with LisaGF you lose marijuana punishment scenes. Kinda salty about that, but I'm not a patreon supporter yet so a free game is a free game heh.

I've also encountered the dialogue with Lisa about doing stuff away from Olivia, but there doesn't seem to be anything further in this update for that. The decrypted images show the farthest you can go in Olivia right now is the FFM* with Alex out of the way.

serialblue

May 20, 2017
so both of these are only for LisaGF route?
Yes, LisaGF route is where you get to teach Lisa sex ed with Kira. Olivia route is where Lisa goes after Alex while Max pursues Lisa, story revolves around the 4 (eventually 3) of them. These two routes are separate from Eric routes, where you start off with Peace, and splits off into two routes; make War and forcefully remove Eric with Kira/Kate's help, or play possum pretending lose to Eric while gathering information to turn him into your puppet. Both EricWAR routes will eventually lead to Eric being removed, resulting in Ann(Mom) relying on Max/Kira for financial support/ideas.

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi, i just erase my save like a dumbass ... somebody can help me ?

My route was : Liza Gf - Yoga - War with Eric ( Already contact Kate mother and Eric disappear ) and i already end the 0.6, so if somebody have a save that would be very greatful ^^ thanks

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
Hi, i just erase my save like a dumbass ... somebody can help me ?

My route was : Liza Gf - Yoga - War with Eric ( Already contact Kate mother and Eric disappear ) and i already end the 0.6, so if somebody have a save that would be very greatful ^^ thanks

yorisa

May 7, 2017
I've convinced Lisa to go pantyless, but I'm stuck after that. I can't get permission from Kira. Am I missing something?
after pantyless i tried x3 bath at morning bj with lisa and bath at night bj but i can't get any permission just i can get her lessons at midnight :((( what should i do!?? i will upload my file..help me

Last edited:

Cro

May 10, 2017
There seems to be some scenes that I can't get to. Decrypted images are called m-tb-X and they show Lisa giving BJ in their room, while wearing the pink outfit. You can't see if she's wearing panties or not.
How do you get those, I did all the other scenes, Lisa GF path or Olivia path

serialblue

May 20, 2017
There seems to be some scenes that I can't get to. Decrypted images are called m-tb-X and they show Lisa giving BJ in their room, while wearing the pink outfit. You can't see if she's wearing panties or not.
How do you get those, I did all the other scenes, Lisa GF path or Olivia path
I believe this is the scene activated by setting Lisa up for a public punishment, then taking the blame in exchange for BJ practice.

Cro

May 10, 2017
Yes, you're right, forgot about those, I though it's something new on the Lisa GF path.

DonStark

May 4, 2017
I've two other questions for you ... how can i have these scene because i don't remember this and how can i have a threesomes with Olivia and Lisa ( i don't share my sister with the dumbass XD )

PS : I know for the threesome it's the Olivia route

m-mph-1.img.jpg m-mph-2.img.jpg m-mph-3.img.jpg m-mph-4.img.jpg

serialblue

May 20, 2017
I've two other questions for you ... how can i have these scene because i don't remember this and how can i have a threesomes with Olivia and Lisa ( i don't share my sister with the dumbass XD )

PS : I know for the threesome it's the Olivia route

View attachment 8255 View attachment 8256 View attachment 8257 View attachment 8258
I believe those scenes are activated once you bribe Ann(Mom) to let her do the public punishments in private. You need to finish the Sensual massage videos, have practiced on Alice, then on Ann(Mom), then after a while Kira will suggest something to Ann which leads to Ann jerking you off. These scenes are just the parts of the private punishment scene.

Olivia+Lisa gets activated naturally on the Olivia route, I don't think there are any requirements except raising Lisa's mood to activate the conversation prompts.

DonStark

May 4, 2017
I believe those scenes are activated once you bribe Ann(Mom) to let her do the public punishments in private. You need to finish the Sensual massage videos, have practiced on Alice, then on Ann(Mom), then after a while Kira will suggest something to Ann which leads to Ann jerking you off. These scenes are just the parts of the private punishment scene.

Olivia+Lisa gets activated naturally on the Olivia route, I don't think there are any requirements except raising Lisa's mood to activate the conversation prompts.
thanks for your answer, for the mom it's strange because i already finish the Lisa GF route and mom do HJ on the bed and in the shower but that's all

serialblue

May 20, 2017
thanks for your answer, for the mom it's strange because i already finish the Lisa GF route and mom do HJ on the bed and in the shower but that's all
If you already have the HJ scenes from Ann(Mom) then you just need private punishments activated. Try raising Ann's mood a bit, then talk to her and see if you get the prompt to pay money so Ann punishes Max in private (For peeking, getting caught with stuff).

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote