Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
i go - war with Eric, wallet, get his ID, give him money, hacker path - make Eric your puppet.
Hi

Do you have a save game where he is your puppet or just before making him your puppet? i can't seem to get the event

Or maybe the choices that you have to make when you tell him you have his wallet?
I am on the Olivia path, Bargained alice away for kira to Eric. when i tell him i have his wallet which choice should i choose to get the hacker path?

thanks

Last edited:

Daril

Jul 3, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to save the game it doesnt work for me for whatever reason
if you can't save, it's surely because the "save" folder is missing in the main folder of the game. Create it and you will be able to save again.

Bard

May 1, 2017
Hi

Do you have a save game where he is your puppet or just before making him your puppet? i can't seem to get the event

thanks
hmm, i reload old save before war /where is started sex ed - but its same bug like 0.5 during wallet opp/ - so i reload and now i cant also hacker path - f***!.... jeeesus ... this game is bugged like hell.

Rizki29

May 29, 2017
Anyone have save in lisa gf path and eric rid via aunt mom ? Or via hacker? I lost my save file cause i accidentally deleted it. Thanks in advance

Patan

May 28, 2017
Anyone have save in lisa gf path and eric rid via aunt mom ? Or via hacker? I lost my save file cause i accidentally deleted it. Thanks in advance
end of v0.5, if you want to i can give end of v0.6 aswell.

Reactions: Krull

serialblue

May 20, 2017
Hi

Or maybe the choices that you have to make when you tell him you have his wallet?
I am on the Olivia path, Bargained alice away for kira to Eric. when i tell him i have his wallet which choice should i choose to get the hacker path?

thanks
Don't tell him you have his wallet, you only need to see the scene for the Victor Moro ID. Wait for Eric+Mom to come collect final debt, pay it off, then check PC after a few days to a week. Then talk to Kira after.

boltar

Jun 26, 2017
Don't tell him you have his wallet, you only need to see the scene for the Victor Moro ID. Wait for Eric+Mom to come collect final debt, pay it off, then check PC after a few days to a week. Then talk to Kira after.
i think i bug the eric payoff. i have his wallet, and i talk to eric after dinner to say ill pay your money. he says do it at dinner. but i dont get the prompt to pay him. anyone have a save file before or after the payoff? tx in advance

Tarathelion

Jul 3, 2017
Question: with Eric friendship route and Olivia, whats is the max progress with mam (Cunning plan). I've reached HJ stage (morning bathroom, punishment in mom's room and massage one) Is that all there is?

serialblue

May 20, 2017
i think i bug the eric payoff. i have his wallet, and i talk to eric after dinner to say ill pay your money. he says do it at dinner. but i dont get the prompt to pay him. anyone have a save file before or after the payoff? tx in advance
You misunderstand, don't talk to Eric at all, Mom and Eric will come to you for an ultimatum; to pay him the total amount or go to military school.

serialblue

May 20, 2017
Question: with Eric friendship route and Olivia, whats is the max progress with mam (Cunning plan). I've reached HJ stage (morning bathroom, punishment in mom's room and massage one) Is that all there is?
Yes, as far as friendship goes that is the end of the path. To progress further with, you must break off the friendship and go to war. Wait until Eric and Mom approach accusing you of stealing wallet. Go through the process of finding Eric's wallet/ID, do not confront him, wait until Mom and Eric confront you with a final ultimatum, pay off the "debt", then keep checking on Mom's room while Eric is alone after dinner.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote