Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

McDoogan

May 25, 2017
I followed the Olivia path all the way now, I haven't had sex with her yet, I keep buying the sleeping pills to give to mom, but Lisa keeps taking them and I don't see any results, she's supposed to mix them up for mom
This has been discussed previously. The sleeping pills that you give to Lisa is the furthest that goes in 0.5

It is a precursor for what's to come, hopefully in 0.6

McDoogan

May 25, 2017
After the playing with the mods, I'm replaying the whole game without cheating. I went almost all the ways and paths to the end. I stuck on Lisa, who agreed to become a Max's girlfriend. Already for 40 game-days after that, there is no dialogue about sexual training under the guidance of a experienced tutor. With other characters, nothing new is happening either.

There are in the asset
- a lot of money,
- Erik is "disinfected" with a wallet, he is a powerless guest with a periodic, if desired, deprivation of his potency,
- Mom, with pleasure, doing HJ after massage, private punishment and in the bathroom in the morning,
- Alice, resignedly agreeing to flogging in the nude for smoking weed,
- weekly entertainment under the guidance of Kate on Wednesday night,
- Alise and Lisa respect Max; Alise - flirting, Lisa and Mom - friends, the mood of all three is awesome.
The requirements of Lisa to maintain the boyfriend's status (including 2-4 times a week yoga with mom) are fulfilled and continue to be fulfilled. What in this situation do I need to do to start sex training Max with Lisa under the direction of Kira?
I don't think you can progress in the Lisa GF path any further unless you are enemies with Eric. Even though it makes sense that his constant impotency would render his sex ed lessons to Lisa useless the programming doesn't look at that as a factor.

JD0304

Sep 13, 2016
What do i need to do, so that Eric helps you out with Mom even further ? I am pretty much stuck on this.

stopCrying

May 17, 2017
Am I the only one who can't give sis ero massage in the new version 0.6? After this special course she still doesn't want it

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
Can someone post a walkthrough of the new update and include lisa's routes in it? Sorry I just dont know whats included in the newest release and I just started focusing on Lisa

karuzela123123

Mar 5, 2017
From changelog:
  • There's a way to coax Lisa into wardrobe change...
is it about her losing panties?
  • There's an interesting hidden periodic event.
what is this hidden event?

Mar 12, 2017
Is there a chance to get both Lisa and Olivia? Cause there are some threesome CG's, but I have no idea how to get there. I hope I don't have to replay whole game again.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote