Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bard

May 1, 2017
Go to bed at 0:00 and Ann will be at the pool at 6:00. That's when yoga option shows up.
at 6a.m. she is in the shower, yoga is at 7 a.m.
but yes - he need to go to sleep at 00:00 (if he goes later he will wake up at 8 a.m.)

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
....if he goes later he will wake up at 8 a.m.)
That's not correct. Yes, you need to to to sleep at 0:00 to catch mom in the bath at 6 am, if you go tobed at 01 am you will wake up at 7 am (yoga with mom), going to bed at 02 am you will wake up at 8 am (talk to lisa in your room, or to mom in lounge) and if you go to sleep at 3 am, you will sit direct at breakfast-table (9 am)

coood

Jun 25, 2017
Thanks. So Eric's high influence over Ann or Kira doesn't impact anything? There is no real point to lower it?

Bard

May 1, 2017
That's not correct. Yes, you need to to to sleep at 0:00 to catch mom in the bath at 6 am, if you go tobed at 01 am you will wake up at 7 am (yoga with mom), going to bed at 02 am you will wake up at 8 am (talk to lisa in your room, or to mom in lounge) and if you go to sleep at 3 am, you will sit direct at breakfast-table (9 am)
yes, you are right ....

Reactions: lazyharry

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Thanks. So Eric's high influence over Ann or Kira doesn't impact anything? There is no real point to lower it?
Well yes and no. The lower Eric's influence, the less likely you are to go to camp and you'll have a higher persuasion chance. Also, if it's high you'll unlock more scenes with Alice if you check her room at 20:00 on a Wednesday.

coood

Jun 25, 2017
Ok, and what is the best way to earn money with cameras? I understood that you need to buy advertisment constantly and if you don´t audience decreaasing over time. So buy it before something´s about to happen?

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Ok, and what is the best way to earn money with cameras? I understood that you need to buy advertisment constantly and if you don´t audience decreaasing over time. So buy it before something´s about to happen?
Yes, buy advertisements constantly. It's also better to have cameras placed in strategic places rather than having all of them, that way your viewers aren't spread out and all watch the same camera.

Izzo

Jun 29, 2017
Hey, can someone tell me how to actually have sex with Alice? (I did once, the first time at 1AM when she was with her girlfriend), now she only gives blowjobs... It's the only path that I miss :(
I had a skype call with Kate mom but nothing happened after, the walktrough says that she'll set up an avent at 1AM, but no actual sex.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
As far as I remember you have to give stolen wallet and money to ric (putting money in camera advertisement on your website before is better investment!), than you can use anti poteny pills on him (give to alice at 18:00, when eric is in house) before you can talk to kira about getting rid of eric for ever. She recommand talking to kate (wed/sun at 01:00), she talk with her mom, you skype with her, bug big package weed, skype her again and pay 5000, next day eric is gone and next time meeting Alice+kate you get automatically the sex video scene.

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Hey, can someone tell me how to actually have sex with Alice? (I did once, the first time at 1AM when she was with her girlfriend), now she only gives blowjobs... It's the only path that I miss :(
I had a skype call with Kate mom but nothing happened after, the walktrough says that she'll set up an avent at 1AM, but no actual sex.
If you've already had sex with her then that's it I'm afraid in this version. The rest are just repeatable blowjob scenes.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
O.K., I overread that he has already had the sex video scene with alice. Then TrropJunior is right, not more in this version.
You can only repeat this scene by using Galins mod.

Reactions: TrropJunior

Prodoc

May 6, 2017
After the playing with the mods, I'm replaying the whole game without cheating. I went almost all the ways and paths to the end. I stuck on Lisa, who agreed to become a Max's girlfriend. Already for 40 game-days after that, there is no dialogue about sexual training under the guidance of a experienced tutor. With other characters, nothing new is happening either.

There are in the asset
- a lot of money,
- Erik is "disinfected" with a wallet, he is a powerless guest with a periodic, if desired, deprivation of his potency,
- Mom, with pleasure, doing HJ after massage, private punishment and in the bathroom in the morning,
- Alice, resignedly agreeing to flogging in the nude for smoking weed,
- weekly entertainment under the guidance of Kate on Wednesday night,
- Alise and Lisa respect Max; Alise - flirting, Lisa and Mom - friends, the mood of all three is awesome.
The requirements of Lisa to maintain the boyfriend's status (including 2-4 times a week yoga with mom) are fulfilled and continue to be fulfilled. What in this situation do I need to do to start sex training Max with Lisa under the direction of Kira?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote