Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jhagi

Jun 28, 2017
After the playing with the mods, I'm replaying the whole game without cheating. I went almost all the ways and paths to the end. I stuck on Lisa, who agreed to become a Max's girlfriend. Already for 40 game-days after that, there is no dialogue about sexual training under the guidance of a experienced tutor. With other characters, nothing new is happening either.

There are in the asset
- a lot of money,
- Erik is "disinfected" with a wallet, he is a powerless guest with a periodic, if desired, deprivation of his potency,
- Mom, with pleasure, doing HJ after massage, private punishment and in the bathroom in the morning,
- Alice, resignedly agreeing to flogging in the nude for smoking weed,
- weekly entertainment under the guidance of Kate on Wednesday night,
- Alise and Lisa respect Max; Alise - flirting, Lisa and Mom - friends, the mood of all three is awesome.
The requirements of Lisa to maintain the boyfriend's status (including 2-4 times a week yoga with mom) are fulfilled and continue to be fulfilled. What in this situation do I need to do to start sex training Max with Lisa under the direction of Kira?
If you have a save of all paths , could you send me pls ?

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Lisa don't talk to me until the homework at night!
When she allowed you to try to be her bf, she demanded that you do yoga twice a week. If you've chosen other routes - she has other requests - gift for secret gf and completely different for Olivia route

jhagi

Jun 28, 2017
When she allowed you to try to be her bf, she demanded that you do yoga twice a week. If you've chosen other routes - she has other requests - gift for secret gf and completely different for Olivia route
Do you have save of the other paths ?

hayoo

Jun 30, 2017
hello, i am new here and i am glad to join this forum.
I was looking for this walkthrough until i found it here.

Thank you so much for posting it :)

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
I played your game from a friend imho it's too slow ,too many action need to be repeated ,i think this sex game should build faster and I personally prefer the ones in which you see numbers and stats about your relationship with other members ,basically I don't know what is better to do if i need to spice up the conversation in some situtions or not .In some games some action like entering a bathroom or doing a compliment may arouse your sisters or your mother here it is not clear ,it's not clear what you have to do ,for eemple it seems you have to study with Lisa lot of times to get her to thrust you fully and you don't have to do any mistake ,lisa is just an exemple but it is almost like this for all,and even getting money is really hard and repetitive i didn't play the old money with cameras one but i think it was better to fast get money with cameras now to get a camera you need 999 dollars i think ,basically you need months....
I don't know ,i don't like it like it is now ,it's all too slow and difficult for a sex game...and Erik is really an irritating character,I think you shouldn't push on him doing something against you , I find more fun in playing Lesson of Passion ,Sex&glory ,mortze and tlaero or shark lagoon games...or on patreon the one by iccreations,they build faster or flow and they don't have irritating things....btw do you really ask 40 dollars for this single game while for 10 dollars one can access for a month and play a lot of games on Lop or S&G ?(and for free some on playforceone). the good things of the game right now are only the drawings of the 3 female characters hoping for some sex scenes in the future and for a faster game and build up

Last edited:
Reactions: IdarksoulsI

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I played your game from a friend imho it's too slow ,too many action need to be repeated ,i think this sex game should build faster and I personally prefer the ones in which you see numbers and stats about your relationship with other members ,basically I don't know what is better to do if i need to spice up the conversation in some situtions or not .In some games some action like entering a bathroom or doing a compliment may arouse your sisters or your mother here it is not clear ,it's not clear what you have to do ,for eemple it seems you have to study with Lisa lot of times to get her to thrust you fully and you don't have to do any mistake ,lisa is just an exemple but it is almost like this for all,and even getting money is really hard and repetitive i didn't play the old money with cameras one but i think it was better to fast get money with cameras now to get a camera you need 999 dollars i think ,basically you need months....
I don't know ,i don't like it like it is now ,it's all too slow and difficult for a sex game...and Erik is really an irritating character,I think you shouldn't push on him doing something against you , I find more fun in playing Lesson of Passion ,Sex&glory ,mortze and tlaero or shark lagoon games...or on patreon the one by iccreations,they build faster or flow and they don't have irritating things....btw do you really ask 40 dollars for this single game while for 10 dollars one can access for a month and play a lot of games on Lop or S&G ?(and for free some on playforceone). the good things of the game right now are only the drawings of the 3 female characters hoping for some sex scenes in the future and for a faster game and build up
If you want the game to go faster, use the mods. It really does speed things up. Also if I were you, I would NEVER play Dating my Daughter lol.

But as for you wanting to see the stats of the girls, you can. If you click the tab at the top left of the screen, you can see everyone's, even Erics.

sandy31

Apr 29, 2017
Fairly certain it is a bug. I experienced it and have seen that a few others have experienced it as well. When it is working you should get these options during homework.
could it be because I used a save from 0.4? or that doesn't matter?

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
Hi
when i talk with kate about having sex with them again the weed opportunity doesn't appear .Can you help me?

Iceridlah

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2017
could it be because I used a save from 0.4? or that doesn't matter?
Not sure. I was using a fresh save in 0.5 when it happened to me. Seem to remember someone saying using a save from 0.3 fixed it for them.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I followed the Olivia path all the way now, I haven't had sex with her yet, I keep buying the sleeping pills to give to mom, but Lisa keeps taking them and I don't see any results, she's supposed to mix them up for mom

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote