Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I've now played all 3 pathes, but here is one question left. If lisa decided to fight for Alex, in opportunity schoolmate is the last statement:

poss.swap.step.33
Looks like Lisa gave up. she's not going to chase this Alex guy anymore. And now she's thinking about becoming my secret girlfriend. I'm not sure if she'll agree, but it would be so great!
Attention: a certain progress in ?Mentor? opportunity required to continue. Also, Lisa will be thinking about the offer for a couple of days.

Is that the end of version 5 ? Or can I play from here as her secret boyfriend ? She has already agread to be it, and want kissing. I'v trained that severeal times with Kira (as I have done in GF path), but no responce from Lisa over more than two weaks. All other parts, like Kate/Alice, Mom, Wallet, etc. I can play from her, but Lisa GF seems to stop. Is that right ?

Last edited:

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
So the end for now is with Ann in the bath in 06:00am?
How I can make Alice my girlfriend ?
The only thing you can do with Ann atm, is a hj in the shower, after massage and during punishment. Alice will not be your gf atm.

coood

Jun 25, 2017
Hi, are there some more options with Ann if Eric has low influence? I mean the less influence Eric has the more Ann listens to you? Or how this works? And if yes what is the best option, giving Ann money?

Is it better to keep Eric´s influence low and be his friend or be in war / get rid of him completely?
For example it is possible that Ann will tell you her secret from childhood by herself? Is this depends on her mood?

It seems I can´t improve her mood much while Eric is around.

Basically question is how to get Ann under Alex control while Eric is around or if this just happens at some point by game story. Can you achieve everything with Ann while Eric is still there or you have to get rid of him?

Last edited:

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Hi, are there some more options with Ann if Eric has low influence? I mean the less influence Eric has the more Ann listens to you? Or how this works? And if yes what is the best option, giving Ann money?

Is it better to keep Eric´s influence low and be his friend or be in war / get rid of him completely?
For example it is possible that Ann will tell you her secret from childhood by herself? Is this depends on her mood?

It seems I can´t improve her mood much while Eric is around.

Basically question is how to get Ann under Alex control while Eric is around or if this just happens at some point by game story.
There's no real way of getting Ann under your control no matter what Eric's status is. All you have to do is progress through the story and you'll get to do things with her.

With that in mind though, you can progress through 'cunning plan' a lot quicker if you get rid of Eric because you can see Ann every night instead of just the weekend.

Being friends with Eric has its benefits, but so does being at war. Try out both paths because you'll miss out on a lot if you don't.

Reactions: coood

myden

Jun 26, 2017
Can someone help me? Im at the part where Kira is teaching Max and Lisa the handjob, she told Lisa she needs to practice but its not showing any options, even when i do her homework... can someone tell me?

Theres another thing, the yoga option with mom isnt appearing too..

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017

Updated version of the walkthrough (added Ann and Eric).

All that's left for me to do is Lisa but I haven't played through Lisa's story enough yet to feel like I can put out a detailed version. If someone would like to help me then I would appreciate it.

Reactions: americanoso
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote