Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
is there really no guide or anyone that can help
No man there's no one that can help, the last 1060 comments have been of people not helping. You have a dynamic game that changes completely based off of your decisions, and includes some rng. How do you expect to write a guide for that.

Cro

May 10, 2017
well, quite easy, after all there are not so many things when you think about it... Someone already started one and it would be easy to add to it.

The thread is way too big to find anything and it can easily be replaced with only some pointers, for example, if you want to get to the 'end' with Lisa as a GF and get rid of Eric you can simply write the path as: action1, action2, action3, don't do action4, .... etc The path should include all the little things also, so you won't miss them. (like Alice bathroom before Aunt, etc)
Between actions, just have fun with the game, there are not so many paths towards the end of v500

I'm actually surprised that no one really did that yet.

Reactions: MrJ

Bard

May 1, 2017
well, quite easy, after all there are not so many things when you think about it... Someone already started one and it would be easy to add to it.

The thread is way too big to find anything and it can easily be replaced with only some pointers, for example, if you want to get to the 'end' with Lisa as a GF and get rid of Eric you can simply write the path as: action1, action2, action3, don't do action4, .... etc The path should include all the little things also, so you won't miss them. (like Alice bathroom before Aunt, etc)
Between actions, just have fun with the game, there are not so many paths towards the end of v500

I'm actually surprised that no one really did that yet.
this thread is just for question if something isnt working as it should according to walkthroughs. Which is usually because - people dont read both walkthroughs (1st page), or its bugged or people like to mod/cheat the game. Like 90% of all post is just because players are to lazy to read simple walkhtrough.

Reactions: Roy

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
i have a issue with Alice, i need to give her a massage before i can give massages to the mom, but everytime when i ask if she wants a massage she says no. what do i have to do to let her make me massage her?

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
i have a issue with Alice, i need to give her a massage before i can give massages to the mom, but everytime when i ask if she wants a massage she says no. what do i have to do to let her make me massage her?
don't ask her the massage, is you want stripes > are you shy

Gagi114

Jun 24, 2017
Is there a Ann (Mom) and Max sex scene -like with Lisa or Alicia - apart from watching her dress and that 1-time bathroom scene? I never managed 2 get smth like that. :)

Patan

May 28, 2017
Is there a Ann (Mom) and Max sex scene -like with Lisa or Alicia - apart from watching her dress and that 1-time bathroom scene? I never managed 2 get smth like that. :)
not yet, you can only get handjob from her after private punishment, massage and shower

Reactions: Gagi114

Gagi114

Jun 24, 2017
Also, what's the best approach with Eric? Befriend him and then a knife in the back or straight up hating him from day 1?

Patan

May 28, 2017
Also, what's the best approach with Eric? Befriend him and then a knife in the back or straight up hating him from day 1?
depends on what you like, what i did be friend with him so Ann(mom) can be more confortable around me since Eric helps with that after that i got rid off him so basicly all the females are mine (for now). But on future updates you can do stuff together with Eric if you choose to be friend probably so if you like that go for that.

Gagi114

Jun 24, 2017
be friend with him so Ann(mom) can be more confortable around me since Eric helps with that after that i got rid off him so basicly all the females are mine (for now)
Yeah I also think that's a really cool way of playing it, having an angle is quite interesting. Thanks!

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
i dont think they are, same as e-ea-pun-1 and e-ea-pun-2
e-ea-pun-1 and 2 are in the game, you just need to set alice up to get punish when eric is coming over and his influence over her is 70 or more (dont know the exact number)

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I'm playing on lisa gf path, so I have got show tits + HJ during homework, bj after punishment, anal (together with Kira), sex video scene with alice, fj at lounge, bj and sex photoshot with kira, hj from mom during massage, in shower and private punishment, and i can invite Kira for lesson with lisa. I think that's all in this route, or not ?

Is there any other szene with lisa (e.g. cunnilingus repeat), or with alice+kate ? Because i have the opportunity weed poss.ganja.step.6, but there all still poss.ganja.step.7 ans poss ganja.step.8. How do I get them ?

Phenom316

Jun 21, 2017
i said it could be cheats/mod ... especially if you cheat relation level (dont know if its possible through cheats) ... this could screw some things. I never use cheats in any game - I dont give a fuck if this game is grindy or not ... i like grindy game so i dont care. If i want quickly view scenes from this game (with cheating) i could simply download all images for current version a use slide-show option. I never experience problem with this game - only with buggy opportunities and its because this game has lots of bugs (players are just testers). I am IT tester so i am usually paid to test things ... this is why i dont pay for this game (i will not pay to be tester but opposite) - so i wait for full release and then i show DS my money.
I said it could be bug - so it is possible that another bug related with terminating eric from game (like weed or mentor restart).
I was wonderin sir how can you download images?

Gagi114

Jun 24, 2017
Can U not get rid of Eric if U have sex with aunt Kira (don't untie her) with stealing his wallet? I only had options that make him stay with us. No "Stop turning my family against me." dialogue choise. Only stay away from the house, family or sisters and aunt (4th was a bribe) and none of those makes him back his bags and leaves. I don't have a photo of him with Alice.

PS. I'm using Ikarumod [0.5.0.007] Version 0.5.2 mod.

Last edited:

sandy31

Apr 29, 2017
I am stuck at this text in Lisa's opportunity
I've convinced Lisa to jerk me off sometimes. But not for free. I'll have to help her with the homework. But since she'll be giving me a hand, I'm all for it!

Before leaving aunt Kira has told us we should practice several times before getting to the next phase of our education. I can't imagine what will be next. Can't wait!
. how can I get past it? helping her with homework "doing it right or wrong" doesn't make any difference there are no more dialogue options and I spent more than 10 days since that first lesson from Kira

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote