Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Stupid question, but has anyone figured out the optimal cost/benefit for advertising?

It seems like initially (just the lounge) $50/day returns about $130/day ($80 profit) and later (lounge, pool, alice's room) that kicks up to $250/day ($200 profit) while in the end (all rooms) you can get $250/day by advertising every other day ($225 profit per day), but that is anecdotal based on my playthrus. I assume someone must have played the game with a spreadsheet and calculated the return per camera, etc. Getting this calculation could reduce a lot of grinding (for example, early on I was advertising $100/day and returning $130 for a mere $30 profit because I didn't realize at a certain point advertising increases viewers without affecting income. Cutting back to $50/day made things much easier.)

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
hey guys im nesring the game's end and have done everything.....except one important thing.i cant get a handjob from lisa cant fuck her cant be my girlfriend cant have the sex scene with her and kira.i have completed her opportunities but still nothing happens and i dont remember being any choice to make in the olivia events.they just went by every friday.what should i have done?

bubble1234

Jun 21, 2017
Can sb explain how to get the scene with these images?
m-ms-1 .. m-ms-5 ?
I can only find mom in the bath not in the shower.

And also this one
e-mom-eric-shower-1

Chiflasty

Jun 18, 2017
Can sb explain how to get the scene with these images?
m-ms-1 .. m-ms-5 ?
I can only find mom in the bath not in the shower.

And also this one
e-mom-eric-shower-1
You have to sleep at 0:00 to wake up soon. For mom you need to have already done "manual work" for you.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I have a problem. I try to go Kates Mom path, I have already catched eric peeping on alice, and could convience him, but nevertheless he is spying. I have taken a picture, done, I have taken his wallet (Victor Moro), but nothing goes on.
Do I have to catch him with kira, or can I avoid this ? If I have to do it, how ? I know wednesday morning at 03:00 at lounge. But I never can get this, because Kira is at lounge wednesday morning (night tuesday/wednesday), but eric is in the house in the next night (wednesday/thursday) and not in the night tuesday/wednesday) what's wrong. I know I have seen the scene in another game play, which i have to cancel than, but I cannot get it now in the game play. Any help or hint ?

SFernandez

Jun 6, 2017
Can't make sensual massage course.... Don't know how to get 100 in normal massage... Just massaging mom? And then What have to do? The walktrough is strange to follow....

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
tyvm,

I also cant get the private punishment scene. There are no options to pay 500. What am I doing wrong?
First you have to be punished for one time in public (naked), then you can ask mom to be punished in her room. And If you get catched (to be punished next time), you can give the money to mom immediateley before (08:00), the pay for one week is 350

Last edited:

GerdiB

Jun 14, 2017
I have a problem. I try to go Kates Mom path, I have already catched eric peeping on alice, and could convience him, but nevertheless he is spying. I have taken a picture, done, I have taken his wallet (Victor Moro), but nothing goes on. ...
If I remember correctly you have to give Eric the wallet back for Kate's mom path.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
If I remember correctly you have to give Eric the wallet back for Kate's mom path.
Yes, that seems right, I have done a little research in this thread in the meantime. I like to give him all back, but now I have 3 options:
- I want you to leave this house forever !
- I want you to leave my family alone !
- I want you to leave my sisters and my aunt alone !

which is the right one, to get the kate's mom path ? The second one ?

dusau

Jun 7, 2017
how to trigger wallet opportunity?

i offered alice, then i go declare war. but i stuck no more improvment ?

GerdiB

Jun 14, 2017
I think all three options are the same just with some additional back talk from Eric if you choose the 1st or 2nd option. He will leave your family alone except mom.

Bard

May 1, 2017
I think all three options are the same just with some additional back talk from Eric if you choose the 1st or 2nd option. He will leave your family alone except mom.
yes, 1st and 2nd done nothing ... only avaliable will be 3rd after Eric refuse 1st and 2nd

Reactions: TrropJunior

VJ

Jun 1, 2017
Guys
Kate's mom asked me to pay 5000/- to set up private club meet with Eric
How the fuck do you earn so much?
I am dying to earn!!
Have 5 cams
Living room
Swimming pool
Bathroom
Mom 's room
Alice's room
I daily pay 50$for adds
What else should I do?
I just get 150 per day;(

dusau

Jun 7, 2017
Guys
Kate's mom asked me to pay 5000/- to set up private club meet with Eric
How the fuck do you earn so much?
I am dying to earn!!
Have 5 cams
Living room
Swimming pool
Bathroom
Mom 's room
Alice's room
I daily pay 50$for adds
What else should I do?
I just get 150 per day;(
i think just buy 2 add same time than wait 4-5 days than buy 2 add when visitor number down, still hard to win that money

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote