Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

paintcabinet

Mar 25, 2017
did you cheat ur mod? Oor this is probably result of excessive cheating and using mods - dont know how some1 can have max skill .... a have save at 135 days and still not hit "skill cap". Or its a bug.
it might be from the cheats, but how would that cause it not to work? do i have to restart now?

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
One question, What happens if you call Alice "Alice" in the showcam? I have always called her the other way.

Does she know that Max is the other person? I think so..
Nothing, there is one sentence and that's it. Rest plays out like you have called yourself Mike. And yes, I also think she know it's max either choice.

Reactions: Chiflasty

GerdiB

Jun 14, 2017
In the walktrough it says "IF YOU WANT TO GO KATE’S MOMS’ ROUTE THEN YOU HAVE TO UNTIE HER".
That's not true. I didn't untie Kira and followed the Kate's mom route anyway.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
The walkthrough says a few things that aren't true, and misses a few important facts/warnings.

Meles

Jun 19, 2017
What to do if i've decided to continue sleeping on poss.sed.step.19?

Is it possible to get that event again? Or cheat somehow?

D

Deleted member 9433

I got a question too about the Wallet given back Path and the Walkthrough:
It says i have to make sure to answer "Stop turning my family against me" but there is no such an Opinion ? I took the let sisters and Aunt alone it that right? I want to go the Mother of Kathe route?

Mypotter

Aug 16, 2016
can someone help me
i have 2 question
1) i seem cant get past the "mentor" opportunities the part when u taking lisa punishment
how many should i take to trigger next event?
2) for the "wallet" opportunities i pay eric for 1,1k but i didn't give back his id if i read in the other threat here (opportunities threat) there will be event that max has listened eric on the phone. how i trigger that event?

i am sorry if someone already ask the same question as mine if thats happen please let me know which page it is
sorry for my bad english

thanks in advance

Bard

May 1, 2017
In the walktrough it says "IF YOU WANT TO GO KATE’S MOMS’ ROUTE THEN YOU HAVE TO UNTIE HER".
That's not true. I didn't untie Kira and followed the Kate's mom route anyway.
yes also didnt untie her and still was able to do kates mom.
I like the scene when Max is in control more than Kira BJ/sex scene ... i think Max is even blindfolded.

Bard

May 1, 2017
it might be from the cheats, but how would that cause it not to work? do i have to restart now?
i said it could be cheats/mod ... especially if you cheat relation level (dont know if its possible through cheats) ... this could screw some things. I never use cheats in any game - I dont give a fuck if this game is grindy or not ... i like grindy game so i dont care. If i want quickly view scenes from this game (with cheating) i could simply download all images for current version a use slide-show option. I never experience problem with this game - only with buggy opportunities and its because this game has lots of bugs (players are just testers). I am IT tester so i am usually paid to test things ... this is why i dont pay for this game (i will not pay to be tester but opposite) - so i wait for full release and then i show DS my money.
I said it could be bug - so it is possible that another bug related with terminating eric from game (like weed or mentor restart).

paintcabinet

Mar 25, 2017
Yeah you're probably right, I'll just restart then I guess. can someone give me a guide on how to get to massage the mom? not necessarily from day one, just the key things I need to do for it.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
How do you meet kates mom?
There may be multiple paths, but I only know one. [requires version 0.5]
After giving Eric his wallet in private (in exchange for leaving aunt&sisters alone), Aunt Kira suggests that Max talk to Kate about her Mom's "special services". Kate will require a massive amount ($500) of weed. Then she will give you her mom's Skype info, so you talk to her through your laptop.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote