Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
tyvm,

I also cant get the private punishment scene. There are no options to pay 500. What am I doing wrong?
that went down to 350 you have to get punished once in public need to do the chores and shopping for cosmetics a few times.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
i think just buy 2 add same time than wait 4-5 days than buy 2 add when visitor number down, still hard to win that money
also you should let Eric fuck mom. if you give him the pills your income goes down. No action No viewers.

D

Deleted member 45040

Guys
Kate's mom asked me to pay 5000/- to set up private club meet with Eric
How the fuck do you earn so much?
I am dying to earn!!
Have 5 cams
Living room
Swimming pool
Bathroom
Mom 's room
Alice's room
I daily pay 50$for adds
What else should I do?
I just get 150 per day;(

You have too many cameras. Skip the pool unless you got everyone topless...and the bathroom Less cameras with more viewers = more cash for you. Or just use a cheat mod and get 10k the easy way.

bubble1234

Jun 21, 2017
First you have to be punished for one time in public (naked), then you can ask mom to be punished in her room. And If you get catched (to be punished next time), you can give the money to mom immediateley before (08:00), the pay for one week is 350
I played from beginning, got punished naked for the first time and still cannot find any option for private punishment. Tried different locations too. And no option when getting punished either. Tried this before and after peaking. Any advice?

dusau

Jun 7, 2017
also you should let Eric fuck mom. if you give him the pills your income goes down. No action No viewers.
i dont have pills so eric fucks mom. i offer alice to eric. But eric has no influence on her so he cant do anything. also my ero massage goes %100 but i cant massage mom. İ think it is because i cant rid eric. how can i trigger wallet opportunity?

dusau

Jun 7, 2017
I played from beginning, got punished naked for the first time and still cannot find any option for private punishment. Tried different locations too. And no option when getting punished either. Tried this before and after peaking. Any advice?
i dont remember but u talk with eric about punishments? Also dinner lisa says about private punishment. i agreed lisa, than i talk with mom about this. she dont accept. when another talk she wants money, 350 $ a week. i think you dont need it. Because when ur stealth and ur persuaison go top. u dont caught. And if u get caught just set up alice, and make mistakes on lisas hw.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
You have too many cameras. Skip the pool unless you got everyone topless...and the bathroom Less cameras with more viewers = more cash for you. Or just use a cheat mod and get 10k the easy way.
In my experience: 0) Lounge 1) Alice's room 2) Pool 3) my room 4) Bathroom 5) Mom's room 6) Terrace
There is already a camera in the Lounge when you start. Alice's room and the Pool are great for income. "My Room" starts out as a waste of money, but as you convince Lisa to wear less and do more there it can be very profitable. The Bathroom doesn't really gain anything, but it keeps viewers around during the dull times (morning showers) if you stand there. The action in Mom's room is too brief to get viewers and the timing conflicts with Alice & Lisa doing things that get viewers, so it probably isn't worth buying. The Terrace isn't worthwhile, but if you put cameras in every room the viewership stays pretty good wherever you go.
It is important to know that viewers will follow Max, so while you might think "Lisa is topless and Olivia is nude at the pool, I don't need to go there" or "it really shouldn't matter that I am standing outside Alice's room while she is doing stuff" the # of viewers (and corresponding income) will improve if you end the hour there. And where you end the hour matters. You can pick up about $50 by telling Lisa that Mom was looking for her in the lounge, but it increases Eric's influence and lowers her mood. Likewise, you can increase viewers & income in the room you spank Alice (smoking 1300) and if you make the correct choices you can even improve her mood spanking her. So you could start & end that hour at the pool yet increase viewers in the Lounge by spanking & groping her there.
At least, that is my experience. I haven't sat down with a spreadsheet yet.

kokusho

Jun 23, 2017
In my experience: 0) Lounge 1) Alice's room 2) Pool 3) my room 4) Bathroom 5) Mom's room 6) Terrace
There is already a camera in the Lounge when you start. Alice's room and the Pool are great for income. "My Room" starts out as a waste of money, but as you convince Lisa to wear less and do more there it can be very profitable. The Bathroom doesn't really gain anything, but it keeps viewers around during the dull times (morning showers) if you stand there. The action in Mom's room is too brief to get viewers and the timing conflicts with Alice & Lisa doing things that get viewers, so it probably isn't worth buying. The Terrace isn't worthwhile, but if you put cameras in every room the viewership stays pretty good wherever you go.
It is important to know that viewers will follow Max, so while you might think "Lisa is topless and Olivia is nude at the pool, I don't need to go there" or "it really shouldn't matter that I am standing outside Alice's room while she is doing stuff" the # of viewers (and corresponding income) will improve if you end the hour there. And where you end the hour matters. You can pick up about $50 by telling Lisa that Mom was looking for her in the lounge, but it increases Eric's influence and lowers her mood. Likewise, you can increase viewers & income in the room you spank Alice (smoking 1300) and if you make the correct choices you can even improve her mood spanking her. So you could start & end that hour at the pool yet increase viewers in the Lounge by spanking & groping her there.
At least, that is my experience. I haven't sat down with a spreadsheet yet.

Does anyone know how to get the girls topless at the pool? I haven't found this anywhere.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the girls topless at the pool? I haven't found this anywhere.
At some point of the game you need to speak aunt Kira to ask your mother to be more confortable with you.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
i dont have pills so eric fucks mom. i offer alice to eric. But eric has no influence on her so he cant do anything. also my ero massage goes %100 but i cant massage mom. İ think it is because i cant rid eric. how can i trigger wallet opportunity?
I think to trigger wallet you must be in war with Erick

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I've still the same question: How can I get the Kate's mom path ? I have given money and wallet to eric and he lets my family alone (besides mom) opportunity poss.wallet.step.20, and I have in opportunity Sacrifice poss.sac.step.6
I've made a deal with Eric. He shouldn't touch Alice, Lisa or Kira anymore, but I cannot get Kita talk about kate's mom

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I've still the same question: How can I get the Kate's mom path ? I have given money and wallet to eric and he lets my family alone (besides mom) opportunity poss.wallet.step.20, and I have in opportunity Sacrifice poss.sac.step.6
I've made a deal with Eric. He shouldn't touch Alice, Lisa or Kira anymore, but I cannot get Kita talk about kate's mom
You have to follow "Cunning plan" opportunity, continue give weed to Kate and receive BJ from Alice until aunt Kira give you a tip about get rid of Eric.

Last edited:

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
no wallet after declaring war? Thats either bug or you cheat/mod. But probably bug like hell. Never happen to me
Yes, there is a bug, DS explain this on patreon page, have someting to do with Blog opportunity,

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
How can i invite Olivia and Alex to my house, i completed the mentor event, got rid of Eric, and i'm in day 146
It depend on wich path you have choose when you answer lisa: 1) forget Alex, 2) fight for him, 3) dont remember sry....

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
I don't know once the game became so obvious that the aunt is only out to completely corrupt her sisters family while full well knowing the mom has issues from childhood the story turned to shit. they introduced oral on lisa only to never implement it which really screws the relations between MC and her why would she never want pleasure while only getting ready for aunty's days which she's not sure of regardless of how wet she gets?

but the greatest failing to this story was near the beginning the son asks to go with everyone to shop just how fucked up a parent can you be to have a known shut in kid and deny the one time they want to get out of the house?

Reactions: Shardoom
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote