Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Iceridlah

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2017
I am stuck at this text in Lisa's opportunity

. how can I get past it? helping her with homework "doing it right or wrong" doesn't make any difference there are no more dialogue options and I spent more than 10 days since that first lesson from Kira
Fairly certain it is a bug. I experienced it and have seen that a few others have experienced it as well. When it is working you should get these options during homework.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ал_32

Jun 26, 2017
When I chose Olivia's way, Lisa's progress in mentoring stopped at what he had given her to the Kama Sutra. And that's all, end. There is further such element as the broken Simka, and without it you can not break the computer of Alice, accordingly, the whole branch is closed. Is this normal for this version or somehow solved?

And another question is this. Dialogues do not disappear with time? Those. Is there an opportunity to close one or just to achieve some progress in it, and then start another?

I used an interpreter, so I apologize in advance))

kirsek

Jun 27, 2017
ok, so kira enters the room.. she covinc lisa to give me a blowjob.. but after that lisa is gonna give you more blowjobs if you do what? do all the homework your self.. or fail it and take the blame or what? o_O help i need somebody :D

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the girls topless at the pool? I haven't found this anywhere.
Pretty straightforward. It is part of Aunt Kira's plots to get Mom more comfortable with you. So, you have to go through Kira's conversations (photoshoot, etc) and through Alice's massages (suntan oil, hand massage, erotic massage) and through Mom's massages (i forget whether it is before or after Mom becomes comfortable being massaged nude). Aunt Kira mentions in a conversation that she'll talk to your Mom about going topless, and the next day everybody is topless at the pool.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
ok, so kira enters the room.. she covinc lisa to give me a blowjob.. but after that lisa is gonna give you more blowjobs if you do what? do all the homework your self.. or fail it and take the blame or what? o_O help i need somebody :D

fail homework and take punishment.... then get blowjob later

komgsd

Jun 9, 2017
I did that but now what? I gave Alice Kate weed like four times on a row

Eric got bombed btw so it's nearly impossible to get punished privately
If you stop giving the potency pills and spy mom and eric doing sex in mothers room, the next day you will get punished.

komgsd

Jun 9, 2017
Make mistakes in homework and take the blame, every time you take the blame you get a blowjob from Lisa.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote