Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
Wait, that walkthrough says you HAVE to let eric fuck Kira in order to get the Kate's mom fix for Eric...

That's not right, is it? o_O
No, in my save Eric did not do Kira. And Kate's mother helped Max so you can do it without that happening.

SimpleCake

Jun 1, 2017
I
Wait, that walkthrough says you HAVE to let eric fuck Kira in order to get the Kate's mom fix for Eric...

That's not right, is it? o_O
I think it's right. Because after that scene, in the morning max will talk to the kira about " what was happened last night with you and eric". And the story begins after then... :)

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
The walkthrough also doesn't warn you about the Eric stuff. You have to get the clothes for the girls first, stop him fucking Kira, stop him teaching Lisa etc...

Need fleshing out a bit tbh honest. Unless it's meant to walk people into the ntr content?

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I

I think it's right. Because after that scene, in the morning max will talk to the kira about " what was happened last night with you and eric". And the story begins after then... :)
As Vayleton said, it's not right. You definitely don't have to let him fuck anyone other than mom. You can block eric from doing everything and then get rid of him for good.

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
Oo sorry. Maybe theres another way to do it :confused:
Yes there is. And it has been answered somewhere in this thread before. I just can't remember where or when. My first playthrough the Eric, Kira scene happened. I also thought it was unavoidable, but it is totally voidable.

Reactions: SimpleCake

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
You also most certainly do NOT want to start the blogger quest before getting rid of eric.

1, eric gets the prize for you buying her the lingerie - Alice models for him every Wednesday for a huge increase in her eric influence. If you don't keep her in check she'll give him a topless massage too...
2, Later on it will cost you a fortune countering the bullshit strip tease reward that eric gets for you buying the lingerie.

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
You also most certainly do NOT want to start the blogger quest before getting rid of eric.

1, eric gets the prize for you buying her the lingerie - Alice models for him every Wednesday for a huge increase in her eric influence. If you don't keep her in check she'll give him a topless massage too...
2, Later on it will cost you a fortune countering the bullshit strip tease reward that eric gets for you buying the lingerie.
Yeah, wait with the blogger stuff until you either blackmail Eric with the wallet keeping him from Max's family. Or until you get rid Eric. It saves you alot of hassle, and money.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Ok, I got Lisa to agree to be my girlfriend now, and also had aunt Kira to come to our room to talk about teaching us how to have sex, but, it's been weeks now and can't seem to be able to get any further, any help please???

paintcabinet

Mar 25, 2017
first you massage Alice ... later you can massage mom - first legs, later her back - but you will still have a boner. You just must massaging her until Kira tell Ann about you "wrist problem" ... she will give you hand job after massaging. Also during private punishment and during shower morning when she is not with Eric.
IDK if progression with Kira and your "wrist problem" isnt somehow connected with Eric gone - still testing what is connected with what.

edit: OK so it doesnt look like that your wrist problem (or "carpal tunnel syndrome") is connected with Eric (friends/war/gone) ... it just need couple of weeks of massaging mom
ok but how do i massage mom? you just say "later you can massage mom" well ive been massaging alice by the pool and on the couch for a few months now, and i dont get the option for mom.

Bard

May 1, 2017
if Eric is still molesting your mom than you can massage her only on saturday before dinner/sunday whole day when she is in bedroom. When you get rid of him you can do it each day.

Culthuu

May 20, 2017
Ok, I got Lisa to agree to be my girlfriend now, and also had aunt Kira to come to our room to talk about teaching us how to have sex, but, it's been weeks now and can't seem to be able to get any further, any help please???
This is a glitch I think. You have to have the homework speech option 'I'll help you if you'll.....'. Don't remember it exactly. I chose the Olivia option with v5 and got that option but when I went back and restarted with the Lisa girlfriend option I couldn't get it no matter what I did. Finally in desperation I went back and restarted in version 3 and got that option and then upgraded through v4 and finally v5. Don't know what else to say. If I'm wrong sorry.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for your help Culthuu, but, I don't have the Olivia option, wish I did, but, I don't :(

paintcabinet

Mar 25, 2017
if Eric is still molesting your mom than you can massage her only on saturday before dinner/sunday whole day when she is in bedroom. When you get rid of him you can do it each day.
i got rid of him and i dont have the option at all

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
if you got rid of Eric completely with the hacker route then you can't get the special scene with Alice.
I have once again to ask about that. Is it really true, because the discussion about that (see last posts) say something different ? And also in your walktrough (b.t.w. great job) it isn't described so defintely.
Your walktrough is appeciated (missing thumb up-smiley here), also if some points might be better described, but I cannot understand the guys who are now complaining about some errors. Please do it better !! TrropJunior has done a good job, now you can use it and post improved versions here.

But back to my question: Eric has gone, Lisa is my girlfriend, I get HJ, BJ, Anal, I can massage Mom incl. HJ and I have had the scenes with Alice and Kate. But I cannot get the m-ak-1 to m-ak-10 pictures (fucking Alice). Maybe for this I have to use the wallet-big weed-kates mom path to get rid of eric. Or will it also work with the wallet- kate- hacker path ?

Bard

May 1, 2017
I have once again to ask about that. Is it really true, because the discussion about that (see last posts) say something different ? And also in your walktrough (b.t.w. great job) it isn't described so defintely.
Your walktrough is appeciated (missing thumb up-smiley here), also if some points might be better described, but I cannot understand the guys who are now complaining about some errors. Please do it better !! TrropJunior has done a good job, now you can use it and post improved versions here.

But back to my question: Eric has gone, Lisa is my girlfriend, I get HJ, BJ, Anal, I can massage Mom incl. HJ and I have had the scenes with Alice and Kate. But I cannot get the m-ak-1 to m-ak-10 pictures (fucking Alice). Maybe for this I have to use the wallet-big weed-kates mom path to get rid of eric. Or will it also work with the wallet- kate- hacker path ?
You need to go kate´s mom path. If you go hacker you will not get alice fucking scene

Chiflasty

Jun 18, 2017
One question, What happens if you call Alice "Alice" in the showcam? I have always called her the other way.

Does she know that Max is the other person? I think so..

Bard

May 1, 2017
What do I have to do for the lesson with Lisa and Aunt Kira to happen? I'm stuck at the part in Mentor that says 'I have managed to impress Lisa with my kissing prowess!....... I need to keep practicing.'
you need to ask Kira for kissing lesson - just ask her. She will tell you that she can teach you - just go to 3 a.m. when she is in living room and interrupt her (dont progress to BJ scene). She will give you some kissing "lesson" ... i think you will need to come to here couple of time and than you can start teaching lisa - when she is in your/her room.

Bard

May 1, 2017
i got rid of him and i dont have the option at all
did you cheat ur mod? Oor this is probably result of excessive cheating and using mods - dont know how some1 can have max skill .... a have save at 135 days and still not hit "skill cap". Or its a bug.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote