Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dan9000

May 21, 2017
can someone tell me how to get the alice blowjob scene in the bathroom and the threesome scene with lisa and kira
On friday, before she goes to the club i gave her the chocolates and wait till 3 am at the pool when they come back, btw i dont know if the chocolates are needed but thats how i made it

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Detailed walthrough for 0.5

So far I've completed all the possible story arcs for Alice and Aunt Kira. If you guys like it and want me to do the rest of the story arcs let me know.

Can i upload it to the OP ?

Fabon

May 17, 2017

So far I've completed all the possible story arcs for Alice and Aunt Kira. If you guys like it and want me to do the rest of the story arcs let me know.

Yes please! I saw your guide and it was very good. Would appreciate the other parts!

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
Wallet Quest: gone as far as showing it to Eric but i dont have "Stop turning my family against me" only i want you out of this family or stay away from sisters and aunt.. is there something im missing here? after that all i can do make alice put anti-potency in his food? am i on the right track here?

Iceridlah

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2017
I'm stuck at the part where Lisa wants me to do homework for her during the mentor opportunity until the time she will give me a HJ during the homework. Been doing her homework every day for weeks and still no HJ. Anyone know what's up?

Should I be helping her or doing it all myself or does it matter?

Been looking around on here for an answer to this specific problem. I may have missed it.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I'm stuck at the part where Lisa wants me to do homework for her during the mentor opportunity until the time she will give me a HJ during the homework. Been doing her homework every day for weeks and still no HJ. Anyone know what's up?

Should I be helping her or doing it all myself or does it matter?

Been looking around on here for an answer to this specific problem. I may have missed it.
You need to have had some sex-ed lessons with Lisa from Kira... once that has been done, the option for a handie from Lisa should be available.

Iceridlah

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2017
You need to have had some sex-ed lessons with Lisa from Kira... once that has been done, the option for a handie from Lisa should be available.
Not sure if I'm understanding you correctly or maybe I wasn't clear about what step I'm at. Sorry if I wasn't. Kira's midnight sex-ed has already begun and I'm at this step

[0.5] poss.sed.step.28
I've convinced Lisa to jerk me off sometimes. But not for free. I'll have to help her with the homework. But since she'll be giving me a hand, I'm all for it!

Before leaving aunt Kira has told us we should practice several times before getting to the next phase of our education. I can't imagine what will be next. Can't wait!
Many weeks and homework sessions later and still no HJ. Kira nor Lisa has nothing new to say about it. I may have broke it. :frown:

Reactions: xabalu123

NERIMATTEO

Jun 5, 2017
To reach the end of Party Girl you have to get it done before Aunt Kira arrives (chocolates on Friday 20:00 then bathroom at 03:00), while Schoolgirl and Cunning plan have multiple paths depending on what choice you selected regarding Olivia and your progress in Mentor.
how it's possible to get chocolates? i tried many times in many ways but i didn't get that in the on line store

NERIMATTEO

Jun 5, 2017
Not sure if I'm understanding you correctly or maybe I wasn't clear about what step I'm at. Sorry if I wasn't. Kira's midnight sex-ed has already begun and I'm at this step

Many weeks and homework sessions later and still no HJ. Kira nor Lisa has nothing new to say about it. I may have broke it. :frown:
same problem.
No HJ

Bard

May 1, 2017
how do i massage the mom i have full stats in both categories but i dont get the option pls halp
first you massage Alice ... later you can massage mom - first legs, later her back - but you will still have a boner. You just must massaging her until Kira tell Ann about you "wrist problem" ... she will give you hand job after massaging. Also during private punishment and during shower morning when she is not with Eric.
IDK if progression with Kira and your "wrist problem" isnt somehow connected with Eric gone - still testing what is connected with what.

edit: OK so it doesnt look like that your wrist problem (or "carpal tunnel syndrome") is connected with Eric (friends/war/gone) ... it just need couple of weeks of massaging mom

Last edited:

SimpleCake

Jun 1, 2017
i dont think he is gay. He had erection during BJ a sex scene with Olivia. But i think his obsession to give some shit to drinks will become a problem later for Lisa.
I didn't see Alex and Olivia either. Did i do something wrong ? Is alex and olivia showing up on 0.5 ?

Bard

May 1, 2017
I didn't see Alex and Olivia either. Did i do something wrong ? Is alex and olivia showing up on 0.5 ?
yes ... you just select option when you decide to seduce Olivia. If you select option that Lisa become your GF (forget about alex) than you will not see Olivia/Alex. I never choose "fight for him" option because there is nothing good in this option (even mentor opportunity is locked)

Reactions: SimpleCake

SimpleCake

Jun 1, 2017
yes ... you just select option when you decide to seduce Olivia. If you select option that Lisa become your GF (forget about alex) than you will not see Olivia/Alex. I never choose "fight for him" option because there is nothing good in this option (even mentor opportunity is locked)
Lol i think olivia will be available in 0.6 i missed so much things

SimpleCake

Jun 1, 2017

Great walkthrough. Please do more. And please make the Lisa walkthrough.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016

Converted to a pdf and added it to the OP. Thanks :)

Reactions: TrropJunior

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Wait, that walkthrough says you HAVE to let eric fuck Kira in order to get the Kate's mom fix for Eric...

That's not right, is it? o_O

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote