Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Sorry for my ignorance if this has been asked before, but what are the current major scenes in this story so far?

The only available sex scene is the one with Kira for the photoshoot, so far everything after that seems fairly 'softcore'. I've unlocked the lounge/pool scene with Kira, the message/foot scene with Alice, yet there doesn't seem to be anything major unfolding with the mother or lisa.

I'm not sure if i'm just not caught up to that part of the game yet, but it's getting fairly boring just doing the same thing each day.

There's a major sex scene with both sisters. To get Alice's sex scene you have to do multiple things. 1. keep going to see Kate at 02:00 on Tuesday and Saturday at the pool. You'll get to join her and Alice in Alice's bedroom at 01:00 on the same days. You can get pretty far with Alice doing this but there's more. You'll get to the end of this story when you buy Kate weed. 2. Whilst doing this work on Aunt Kira's story. You're pretty far already. All you have to do is be at war with Eric and since you've already had the sex scene with Kira, at 02:00 on Wednesday go to the lounge and her and Eric should be doing it. Interrupt them and then go talk to Eric. after that talk to Aunt Kira and she'll ask for a way for you to get Eric off her back. You have to still have the Wallet opportunity active in order to do this. If it is, try and sneak into mom's room when they are sleeping and steal his wallet. You'll get caught. Go talk to Aunt Kira again and she'll recommend getting sleeping pills. Buy them and beer and give them to Eric at 20:00 any day he is there. At night when they are sleeping, go back in and steal the wallet. After that talk to Eric again and tell him about the wallet. Make sure you tell him to stop turning your family against you. After that go and talk to Aunt Kira and say you want to get rid of him once and for all. She'll recommend talking with Kate. It's pretty simple after that and you should enjoy what happens with Alice.

For Lisa, you have to make sure you tell her to forget about Alex. This will open up the boyfriend route which goes hand in hand with the 'Mentor opportunity'. If you get stuck just keep referring back to the opportunity tab and it'll give you hints.

Madkunta

Jun 14, 2017
There's a major sex scene with both sisters. To get Alice's sex scene you have to do multiple things. 1. keep going to see Kate at 02:00 on Tuesday and Saturday at the pool. You'll get to join her and Alice in Alice's bedroom at 01:00 on the same days. You can get pretty far with Alice doing this but there's more. You'll get to the end of this story when you buy Kate weed. 2. Whilst doing this work on Aunt Kira's story. You're pretty far already. All you have to do is be at war with Eric and since you've already had the sex scene with Kira, at 02:00 on Wednesday go to the lounge and her and Eric should be doing it. Interrupt them and then go talk to Eric. after that talk to Aunt Kira and she'll ask for a way for you to get Eric off her back. You have to still have the Wallet opportunity active in order to do this. If it is, try and sneak into mom's room when they are sleeping and steal his wallet. You'll get caught. Go talk to Aunt Kira again and she'll recommend getting sleeping pills. Buy them and beer and give them to Eric at 20:00 any day he is there. At night when they are sleeping, go back in and steal the wallet. After that talk to Eric again and tell him about the wallet. Make sure you tell him to stop turning your family against you. After that go and talk to Aunt Kira and say you want to get rid of him once and for all. She'll recommend talking with Kate. It's pretty simple after that and you should enjoy what happens with Alice.

For Lisa, you have to make sure you tell her to forget about Alex. This will open up the boyfriend route which goes hand in hand with the 'Mentor opportunity'. If you get stuck just keep referring back to the opportunity tab and it'll give you hints.
Well shoot, i think i messed up then. I ended up paying Eric about his wallet, does this mean i'll have to restart my game?

Madkunta

Jun 14, 2017
Most likely yes, unless you have a save from before you paid him off.
Actually despite having paid him already for the wallet i was still able to follow through with the story and get rid of Eric.

But now i am a little stuck again. I already experienced the scene where you give Kate weed and allows you to be with Alice. I tried asking her again to setup the same thing, she said she needed weed. Unfortunately i can't find a way to purchase weed. The first time i used the computer.

I read im supposed to ask Lisa about it then Kira, but it's been like 3 weeks and i still have not seen an option to ask Lisa about it.

Edit: I also never got a "weed" objective after speaking to kate

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
Did blackmailing Eric work for anyone? I tried that path, however he still spent the night over (and fucked the mom). And a few days later he was back again. The dialog text and the achievement status both stated that he would leave the family alone, that he would help me when needed, and that I could always call his enemies if needed. However that did not seem to work.

ps. I downloaded the latest version from here, 2 days ago.
i guess thats all you can do in that path, he will keep going to your house and fuck your mom, but he will not go for sisters or aunt.

You need to wait for the next version to see if something new happens in that route, but i recommend you to get rid of he.

Gifford

Jun 12, 2017
Cant seem to save any progress. I can load old saves, previous to this version, and download and load saves but not actuallly save in-game. Tried everything i know (which isnt much) but theres something i must be missing. Save game panel opens and I type in the name (or let it save as save 6), or try and overwrite the previous saves but zilch.
Any pointers would be appreciated.

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Actually despite having paid him already for the wallet i was still able to follow through with the story and get rid of Eric.

But now i am a little stuck again. I already experienced the scene where you give Kate weed and allows you to be with Alice. I tried asking her again to setup the same thing, she said she needed weed. Unfortunately i can't find a way to purchase weed. The first time i used the computer.

I read im supposed to ask Lisa about it then Kira, but it's been like 3 weeks and i still have not seen an option to ask Lisa about it.

Edit: I also never got a "weed" objective after speaking to kate

If you already gave her weed then you should be able to go on the computer and buy it again. Also, the way you got rid of Eric, was it the picture or Kate's mom?

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
How to get to these images?

e-alisa-bath-2, e-alisa-bath-3 and e-alisa-bathroom-2.png

All e-an-# and all e-as-# images

e-max-alisa-tv-mass-3-t2, e-max-alisa-tv-mass-4 and e-max-alisa-tv-mass-4-t2

e-night-2

All m-ak-# images

All m-k-# images

All m-mph-#, m-ms-# images

m-tb-# images

m-th-# images

n-ap-# images
Before you get any of the bathroom or an/as images, you have to first get candies. To get them you have to have Lisa in a good mood (tell her you'll do the HW and she can relax around 6 times) and have some dominance over her. After this, talk to her and "you look weird" will pop up. She'll tell you about Alice and then you have to buy candies from the online shop.

(e-Alisa-bath scenes) - You have to give Alice Candies the Friday before Aunt Kira arrives then go to the bathroom at 03:00.

(an/as images and e-night 2 image) - You have to give Alice candies any Friday after Aunt Kira arrives. then go to the pool at 03:00.

(e-mass images) - Go give her a foot rub and an option to give her candies will appear.

(m-ak images) - I'm assuming you've already had the Kira scene since you're not asking about it. In that case, you have to catch Kira and Eric in the Lounge (03:00 on Wednesday). Then go talk to Eric, then Kira. You have to bribe him with his wallet to get him off of Aunt Kira. After this talk to Aunt Kira and he'll suggest talking with Kate about her mom. The rest is pretty straight forward.

(n-ap images) - This is done through the cigarette route. I don't know exactly how I triggered it but you have to go see her when she's smoking (mon-fri 13:00) and it just popped up for me. To spank her with her clothes on you just have to ask her when you see her smoking.

(m-th/m-k/ images) - all done through the 'mentor' opportunity. Make sure you tell Lisa to forget about Alex so that you get the boyfriend route.

(m-ms images) - Progress throught the 'cunning plan' opportunity.

asdasdghf

Jun 13, 2017
Can somebody please upload own save files?
I deleted my save file by mistake (It was on the 35th day :'( )
I was just massaging to mother..

Last edited:

Madkunta

Jun 14, 2017
If you already gave her weed then you should be able to go on the computer and buy it again. Also, the way you got rid of Eric, was it the picture or Kate's mom?
Kate's mom. Also i had given weed once before the first time, and i had bought it from the laptop, but now i cannot buy it.

When i talk to Kate when she's alone at the pools i'll ask her to setup an evening again with Alice as she did before, she'll say she needs a big bag of weed and we make a deal, but nothing else happens - i don't gain any opportunity. And i check my laptop every day and i get no option to purchase weed.

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Kate's mom. Also i had given weed once before the first time, and i had bought it from the laptop, but now i cannot buy it.

When i talk to Kate when she's alone at the pools i'll ask her to setup an evening again with Alice as she did before, she'll say she needs a big bag of weed and we make a deal, but nothing else happens - i don't gain any opportunity. And i check my laptop every day and i get no option to purchase weed.
I don't know what's happening then. You aren't really missing anything anyway. When she sets up another event, it's the same as the previous one.

Madkunta

Jun 14, 2017
I don't know what's happening then. You aren't really missing anything anyway. When she sets up another event, it's the same as the previous one.
Guess my game is some how bugged. Do you have a save file you wouldn't mind sharing?

and yeah i have enough money.

Parsion

Jun 11, 2017
Guess my game is some how bugged. Do you have a save file you wouldn't mind sharing?

and yeah i have enough money.
I have the same issue, can't stop buying this fucking weed for this fucking junkie lol i want to move but I can't, always weed weed weed.

Someone have a save pleaaaaaaase ?

Madkunta

Jun 14, 2017
I have the same issue, can't stop buying this fucking weed for this fucking junkie lol i want to move but I can't, always weed weed weed.

Someone have a save pleaaaaaaase ?
Mine is different, she asks me to buy weed but there's no option to buy weed anymore - not sure what to do. Restarting a a save for this game is so annoying cause it seems so many things take so long for little reward.

thorn

Jun 13, 2017

For Lisa, you have to make sure you tell her to forget about Alex

Do you mean this as in one of those 1st conversations you have with her? Or do you get another chance to tell her to forgot about him? Because I did tell her that she should fight for him, but I would never know that this would completely block me from getting anything from her

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
For Lisa, you have to make sure you tell her to forget about Alex

Do you mean this as in one of those 1st conversations you have with her? Or do you get another chance to tell her to forgot about him? Because I did tell her that she should fight for him, but I would never know that this would completely block me from getting anything from her
Yeah, you have to do it the first ever time. You don't get another chance I don't think. I haven't really played through the Olivia route yet but from what I've gathered from previous posts, you don't get another chance.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote