Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
I'm stuck at wallet opportunity. I'm pretty positive i did everything right. I'm on Lisa girlfriend path & finished mentor path as well.
When Eric visits i ask him =
I didn't take your money
I want to give you "your" money "back"
fine

Its been like 20 days & whenever Eric shows up for dinner nothing happens. I even went back to Eric with same dialogue in mom's room but nothing happens. He asks for $2000, which i already have. Am i missing anything?

Gigi

Mar 3, 2017
Can someone post a save where Lisa is Max's girlfriend?
I have start and restart several time, but I haven't reach this point.
Thx for help

Alin

Jun 14, 2017
Hi guys,
I've already bought and learned all the body's massage lessons, and I have the cunning plan event but the sensual massage still remains blocked
Any idea ?
Thx

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
@Alin.

Have you spoken with Kira and she talks about doing the sensual massage lessons?

If not, speak to her at the pool.
The option to speak to her doesn't always appear, and you'll have to go multiple days before you can speak to her again.

Alin

Jun 14, 2017
@Alin.

Have you spoken with Kira and she talks about doing the sensual massage lessons?

If not, speak to her at the pool.
The option to speak to her doesn't always appear, and you'll have to go multiple days before you can speak to her again.
Thanks it appear after a week !

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Can we get m-alisa-swim and m-ms-6 pics on 0.5?
I can't find a m-alisa-swim in the pic list, or do you mean the topless pics ? I dont't have they in game yet, but with the mod from Galin. The m-ms-6 pic belongs to mothers HJ im bath, and yes it is content of v0.5

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
I'm stuck at wallet opportunity. I'm pretty positive i did everything right. I'm on Lisa girlfriend path & finished mentor path as well.
When Eric visits i ask him =
I didn't take your money
I want to give you "your" money "back"
fine

Its been like 20 days & whenever Eric shows up for dinner nothing happens. I even went back to Eric with same dialogue in mom's room but nothing happens. He asks for $2000, which i already have. Am i missing anything?
Can someone please help me with this. I've tried everything but for some reason i can't give money back to Eric. He says in front of everyone but nothing triggers?

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
I can't find a m-alisa-swim in the pic list, or do you mean the topless pics ? I dont't have they in game yet, but with the mod from Galin. The m-ms-6 pic belongs to mothers HJ im bath, and yes it is content of v0.5
Thanks. How can i get m-ms-6? Shower HJ aways ends with m-ms-5 to me. =/

thorn

Jun 13, 2017
So, I need help.

I started playing this game last week, needless to say it become one of my favorites.

But I think I'm stuck in a part of my history (and I think it's my own fault, obviously). I'll tell what I did since the beggining of the game.

My daily routine.
* Peep at all 3 of them, but save before each, if it fails, load and do another thing stead;
* Ask money from mother;
* Take online lessons, as soon as avaiable;
* If I don't have any online lessons, I'd do things that help mood, like washing dishes or if its morning, I would searh for a spider;
* Always ask Alice to put oil on her without her top, continue even if persuade fails;
* Everytime I found cigarretes on Alice's room I would set her up, because I thought that gaining authority is good;
* The same for Lisa, everytime she wanted help with homework I would ssave, try to make mistakes, if it fails, help without errors;
[ADDED IN MY DAILY LATER ON]
(at this point, I already have read the web magazine, already built the site, and already take massage lesson and talking lessons (part1 both))
* Everytime Alice was watching TV I would save, try massage her with candy, if it fails, I load and wait, then tried the candy again, if fail again, then I would load (which would be before the wait, still giving me 2 oportunities) and only do massage;

After some time playing, Eric comes in
* At first, I am polite with him, because of the girls;
* When we talked, I said that I would help him with the girls (I did it this way, because I thought it would be a good way to use him later, but TBH I don't think it works this way and I think I fucked up);
* Then everytime he would sleep here, I would spy on him and mother at the couch;
* And again at the room, but I save before, if peep fails, I load and massage Alice instead;
* After that I would always sleep at midnight;
* Whenever he was with Alice in her room, I would peep;
* When he was in mother's room, I would talk with him asking for money;
* When he was in mother's room, I would talk about how I want to peep on them;
So this is basically all I did with him, he was giving good money (95 I think), but I did noticed how the influences on the girls were high.
At this point I was like, you know what, fuck it, lets just continue. So, as for now, Mother and Lisa are with 100% Eric influence, and Alice is 50%.
I don't know what will happen but I stopped playing because nothing new was happening.

SOME IMPORTANT(?) POINTS IN MY GAMEPLAY
* I brought Alice her dress and Lise her bikini BEFORE Eric did, so this way I became closer to them;
* I always brought Alice books when avaiable;
* Lisa asked about wanting some flashy things, diamonds and shit, but they were expensive, and I didn't have the money at that time to buy, so I waited a bit, and after sometime, when I brought them I couldn't gift her. Did I waited too long or is it a specific item? (I think I waited 3 weeks before buying her that, yeah, I was a bit slow in grinding money, even with lots of site adv);
* Alice was talking about wanting a diamond too, so, instead of giving her money, I brought her a earring too, but I couldn't gift he too? I think I waited too long too, I think it was longer than 3 weeks;
* I fucked aunt in the 2nd photo session;
* I brought a cam and installed in mom's room, thinking that I could peep on the sex ed lessons (MONEY WASTED, RIP, I think at least, couldn't do anything with that cam);

As for now
* I can buy another dress and lingerie (I guess both of for Alice).
* I already took all lessons (2 massages (100%/100%), 3 talk (100%/100%/100%) and was planning on sexy massage (but I think its not avaiable, cause my massage skills are above 100));
* I still have a lot of jewelry to buy, I stopped because as I said, I couldn't gift them, so there's no need to buy them, right?

My skills are
Talk: 350
Massage: 120
Steatlh: 180

Both Lisa and Alice respect me; I have a Warm relationship with Lisa and Friends with Alice.

But my days are always the same, nothing happens;
I can't fuck aunt anymore;
I can only talk with Lisa about her homework, or to send her to interrupt mom and Eric;
I can only massage Alice and no more;
I can't do anything with mom;

I think its time to say to Eric that our friendship is over, so this way I can progress the story, but since I wasted so much time and his influences are high, will it be a problem later on?
And could you point the flaws of what I did, if you have any question, I'll keep editing my routine to provide more information.

I don't have save file now, but when I get home, I could upload it.

ianbenneth

May 5, 2017
Does anyone else have an issue with having to reload the game after each day? I've had that for the last 3 releases, always hoping it would get fixed with the latest one. If I don't restart in the morning, after the breakfast dialog, I don't get the control back, and I have to skip each dialog frames usually until the next morning (or until the delivery guy brings some goods if I ordered something)

ianbenneth

May 5, 2017
Is the scene completed in V5 for giving mom the sleeping pills so that we can invite Olivia over after getting rid of Eric? I had the talk with Lisa about drugging mom, I gave her the pills, and I went through a week without anything happening. I even tried giving Lisa the pills everyday day of the week, in case it had to be done on a specific day.

ianbenneth

May 5, 2017
Did blackmailing Eric work for anyone? I tried that path, however he still spent the night over (and fucked the mom). And a few days later he was back again. The dialog text and the achievement status both stated that he would leave the family alone, that he would help me when needed, and that I could always call his enemies if needed. However that did not seem to work.

ps. I downloaded the latest version from here, 2 days ago.

wytchfyre

Jun 5, 2017
where are the save data kept, i try and load a save but they never reappear...so none to reload when i start uyp again?

Madkunta

Jun 14, 2017
Sorry for my ignorance if this has been asked before, but what are the current major scenes in this story so far?

The only available sex scene is the one with Kira for the photoshoot, so far everything after that seems fairly 'softcore'. I've unlocked the lounge/pool scene with Kira, the message/foot scene with Alice, yet there doesn't seem to be anything major unfolding with the mother or lisa.

I'm not sure if i'm just not caught up to that part of the game yet, but it's getting fairly boring just doing the same thing each day.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote