Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Culthuu

May 20, 2017
If you buy the large amount of weed to get rid of Eric before you talk to Lisa and Kira and get the ability to buy the small amount of weed for Kate then you can't buy the weed for Kate.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
If you buy the large amount of weed to get rid of Eric before you talk to Lisa and Kira and get the ability to buy the small amount of weed for Kate then you can't buy the weed for Kate.
Yup, I got that bug too.
I hope DS will attend to it in the next update.

Reactions: Paulyt70

GeneralBen

Jun 17, 2017
I've gotten the $5,000 for Kate's mom, but I can't get the sex scene with Alice to finally get rid of Eric. Anyone know how to trigger this? I've given Kate the weed several times, but it's always just a bj.

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I've gotten the $5,000 for Kate's mom, but I can't get the sex scene with Alice to finally get rid of Eric. Anyone know how to trigger this? I've given Kate the weed several times, but it's always just a bj.
You have to buy the big bag of weed for Kate. The regular one just gets you the BJ scene. There should be an option on your computer to buy it. If it's not there, try talking to Kate again.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
There's a major sex scene with both sisters. To get Alice's sex scene you have to do multiple things. 1. keep going to see Kate at 02:00 on Tuesday and Saturday at the pool. You'll get to join her and Alice in Alice's bedroom at 01:00 on the same days. You can get pretty far with Alice doing this but there's more. You'll get to the end of this story when you buy Kate weed. 2. Whilst doing this work on Aunt Kira's story. You're pretty far already. All you have to do is be at war with Eric and since you've already had the sex scene with Kira, at 02:00 on Wednesday go to the lounge and her and Eric should be doing it. Interrupt them and then go talk to Eric. after that talk to Aunt Kira and she'll ask for a way for you to get Eric off her back. You have to still have the Wallet opportunity active in order to do this. If it is, try and sneak into mom's room when they are sleeping and steal his wallet. You'll get caught. Go talk to Aunt Kira again and she'll recommend getting sleeping pills. Buy them and beer and give them to Eric at 20:00 any day he is there. At night when they are sleeping, go back in and steal the wallet. After that talk to Eric again and tell him about the wallet. Make sure you tell him to stop turning your family against you. After that go and talk to Aunt Kira and say you want to get rid of him once and for all. She'll recommend talking with Kate. It's pretty simple after that and you should enjoy what happens with Alice.
My question is: do I get this special scene when I work exactly as mentioned in point 2 ? Or can I get them also on my path actual: Lisa GF, HJ, BJ, Kate weed 2x and Eric is eliminated with the hacker path. Or have I to go back very far and eliminate Eric only in the described way ?

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
can someone tell me how to get the alice blowjob scene in the bathroom and the threesome scene with lisa and kira

Reactions: potopka

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
can someone tell me how to get the alice blowjob scene in the bathroom and the threesome with lisa and kira

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
My question is: do I get this special scene when I work exactly as mentioned in point 2 ? Or can I get them also on my path actual: Lisa GF, HJ, BJ, Kate weed 2x and Eric is eliminated with the hacker path. Or have I to go back very far and eliminate Eric only in the described way ?
if you got rid of Eric completely with the hacker route then you can't get the special scene with Alice.

wanlee

Apr 27, 2017
How can i get these scenes? n-ea-1, n-ea-2, n-ea-3, n-ea-4

And Cunning Plan opp still hasnt finished when Mom give HJ. It doesnt show the information that end at this version, can anyone answer me? Thank

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
How can i get these scenes? n-ea-1, n-ea-2, n-ea-3, n-ea-4

And Cunning Plan opp still hasnt finished when Mom give HJ. It doesnt show the information that end at this version, can anyone answer me? Thank

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
if you got rid of Eric completely with the hacker route then you can't get the special scene with Alice.
Okay, if it is so, i have to look for a save just before getting rid of eric, and have to play it on'ce again. Grrrr !:frown::mad:
Thanks !:cool: Ohh, as I remember there can be a way to stop him getting on my family, without throwing him completely out of the game, and that's days later. I will try to find save for that, so I do not have to repeat too much gameplay (it takes really a lot of time to play it)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote