a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am stuck at weed.
v.12 btw
Completed all other 21 opportunities.
Dont know if i missed anything or its a bug?

How do I give Kate the weed? I can never seem to get her alone this is what the opportunity reads "Everything worked out great! I've ordered some weed and it was delivered with a normal courier. It was easier than I thought, really. Now I just have to give to Kate and hope she'll hold her end of the deal."

Already had BJ and sex with Kate.
had given her weed many time before but now she doesn't comes out of the room.

Can anyone help plz?
You should have had it completed then because you buy weed then give it to Kate and the very next time she comes over you go and get a BJ from Alice while Kate fucks her from behind and thats all there is to have weed complete.

If you missed that first day set up may have cause you not to get it complete.
Don't worry about it, its one of the quest that can be missed and will not cause any problems.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i really need help with the order of doing things? not a walkthrough just a small guide about what to do first ? this is like 4ed times i'm starting new game and ..... plz if you finished all Q it will be very nice to post a list of the order which you think is the best way. and sorry for weak ENG
Please only post 1 time about your problem not 3 times.

It does not matter but for 2 quest and that is (1) learning sensual massage for the cunning plan quest then train on Alice at the pool until you get 100% on her before you get rid of Eric or it can break your game.

(2) Schoolgirl quest, you must get Lisa spanked right after you offer your help for free then help her with her homework 6 times in a roll without error and this will give you the 2 relationship boost you need to the "you look weird" convo.

spiderman2099

Jan 18, 2018
You should have had it completed then because you buy weed then give it to Kate and the very next time she comes over you go and get a BJ from Alice while Kate fucks her from behind and thats all there is to have weed complete.

If you missed that first day set up may have cause you not to get it complete.
Don't worry about it, its one of the quest that can be missed and will not cause any problems.
THANK YOU.I GUESS NOTHING ELSE IS INCOMPLETE SO MAYBE UR RIGHT.

samis

May 24, 2017
Please only post 1 time about your problem not 3 times.

It does not matter but for 2 quest and that is (1) learning sensual massage for the cunning plan quest then train on Alice at the pool until you get 100% on her before you get rid of Eric or it can break your game.

(2) Schoolgirl quest, you must get Lisa spanked right after you offer your help for free then help her with her homework 6 times in a roll without error and this will give you the 2 relationship boost you need to the "you look weird" convo.
sorry for the 3 times i got dc when i post than it just happened

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
When mom returns from shooting at midnight ui says she's not asleep, but I can't enter her room. What I'm doing wrong?
Nothing you just need to wait and she will reopen her room to Max on another day.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
but how can I massage her after she gets spanked then?
You wait a few days, if it is right after the first massage she just got startled and locks Max out and behind the scenes she is talking to Kira and will reopen her room for Max in a few days.
If you have not done the first massage then you will still have to wait for aunt Kira to give you the dvd to watch when she is at work.

knolle1220

Jan 3, 2018
hey guys i am new into this game and i am kinda stuck on the gf romatic path i have to go to the school to meet her there but cant do nothing... got the massage maybe she is still in and maybe i should wait ( but how long to wait )

so what can i do? if i have to wait... that how long should i wait there??

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hey guys i am new into this game and i am kinda stuck on the gf romatic path i have to go to the school to meet her there but cant do nothing... got the massage maybe she is still in and maybe i should wait ( but how long to wait )

so what can i do? if i have to wait... that how long should i wait there??
Please from now on use the thumb options for pics.

You use the outdated program on the game files and this screwed up your game.
Move your save game folder to your desktop and delete the game and unpack a new set of game files and put your save game folder back in and this will fix the problem. Also get rid of that program it is outdated and will not work on newer versions of the game.

saltiva

May 28, 2017
i got stuck at lisa mentor quest " Further progress depend on your choice in the classmate oprtunity"
how do i progress? i missed click when she touching at night.and never see she do it again
and i had romanced relationship with olivia

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i got stuck at lisa mentor quest " Further progress depend on your choice in the classmate oprtunity"
how do i progress? i missed click when she touching at night.and never see she do it again
and i had romanced relationship with olivia
That is all you get on the Olivia path, if you want more with Lisa you must go Lisa GF path's.

Yes you can fuck Olivia and get BJ from Lisa with the Olivia GF path but it is only 2 times a week.
For Lisa GF routes you get to anal fuck Lisa every day and 2 times a week you get both Lisa and aunt Kira anal togethers.
Now in v.12 you start the New Olivia GF route at the same time of being Lisa's BF so you get 2 GF if you play Lisa GF paths.

All Olivia GF content ends in v.10 and only Lisa GF get new content in v.11 and v.12

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
thx

i should do it all over again with another route :D
Yes for the most eye candy you should play the you got to fight for him Lisa GF route.
The other Lisa GF route is the same but for some minor eye candy and you have to do yoga 2 times a week.

Reactions: knolle1220
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote