Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

knolle1220

Jan 3, 2018
Please from now on use the thumb options for pics.

You use the outdated program on the game files and this screwed up your game.
Move your save game folder to your desktop and delete the game and unpack a new set of game files and put your save game folder back in and this will fix the problem. Also get rid of that program it is outdated and will not work on newer versions of the game.

thx for answer but are you shure? i got the version 0.12.0.005 directly from the site here, hmm but i give it a try :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
thx for answer but are you shure? i got the version 0.12.0.005 directly from the site here, hmm but i give it a try :)
The thing is did you use a program on the game files before you started to play?

samis

May 24, 2017
how do get lisa to camshow? she already c me and alice in alices room have sex in front of cam.

shin_kudou

May 30, 2017
ok guys, im in deep hell.
im stuck in the mentor line. i manage to fuck liza in the kitchen, with aunt, with alice, i talk with her about mom and she has a plan, but im stuck in there. i cant go forward. i suck and got suck off by alice in the living room, mom catch us and nothing happened. mom suck me off and nothing. even alice found us and nothing and i really starting to get mad at this shit. i cant go any further with the 0.12...any help pls!!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
ok guys, im in deep hell.
im stuck in the mentor line. i manage to fuck liza in the kitchen, with aunt, with alice, i talk with her about mom and she has a plan, but im stuck in there. i cant go forward. i suck and got suck off by alice in the living room, mom catch us and nothing happened. mom suck me off and nothing. even alice found us and nothing and i really starting to get mad at this shit. i cant go any further with the 0.12...any help pls!!
Ok you must stop all anal with Lisa and just do all other sex options with her for now.

Now you need to follow this to unlock the rest of v.12 content. "15. How to unlock v.12 new content."

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

can you just look at my salvation and tell me what to do I went into v12 and I do not know what to do
Ok you must stop all anal with Lisa and just do all other sex options with her for now.

Now you need to follow this to unlock the rest of v.12 content. "15. How to unlock v.12 new content."

samis

May 24, 2017
Spiders, spiders and even more spiders and Lisa's mentor completed.
thx bro here where i am mentor is done .so now i just keep using spiders? oh btw when i use spiders i got to the point than i can come in alice or on her ass. should i keep using or something else?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
thx bro here where i am mentor is done .so now i just keep using spiders? oh btw when i use spiders i got to the point than i can come in alice or on her ass. should i keep using or something else?
Keep all mood as high as it will go and do Kate in every hole and switch positions with Alice 3 times and cum in her at least 3 times and soon you get new convo with Lisa about peeping.
Hot Coffee needs to be done also and I had the new Olivia GF quest done at the same time but don't know if it is required for the peeping convo.

Jan 19, 2018

let the phases come in the room and make me anal with me

Jan 19, 2018
No Kira and no Kitchen anal until v.12 content is unlocked, anal with Lisa on Alice's blog is ok.

but there is no blog coming night in the room at max and then doing anal

I passed the first phase got me to the alice in the salon
and I passed Phase 2 with ane but still do not talk with alice

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
but there is no blog coming night in the room at max and then doing anal

I passed the first phase got me to the alice in the salon
Then you are not far enough in the game so don't worry about it yet.

samis

May 24, 2017
Keep all mood as high as it will go and do Kate in every hole and switch positions with Alice 3 times and cum in her at least 3 times and soon you get new convo with Lisa about peeping.
Hot Coffee needs to be done also and I had the new Olivia GF quest done at the same time but don't know if it is required for the peeping convo.
wow i think i'm in love. thx for your guide :)

Jan 19, 2018
and I passed Phase 2 with ane but still do not talk with alice

2. Alice needs to catch mom giving Max a BJ until Alice sits down and have a talk with both of them.
Remember the key here is mom and Alice must sit down and have the talk.

I did this now to catch me when she was beating me and lice in the salon twice

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
2. Alice needs to catch mom giving Max a BJ until Alice sits down and have a talk with both of them.
Remember the key here is mom and Alice must sit down and have the talk.

I did this now to catch me when she was beating me and lice in the salon twice
Keep all mood high and it will happen with Lisa's new sex-ed and during the sex-ed training mom will tell Max she is thinking about taken Kira up on her offer for new work, then several days later Kira will announce it so mom will say yes.

You must almost finish Lisa's new sex-ed training with mom before mom will go to work.

Jan 19, 2018
Keep all mood high and it will happen with Lisa's new sex-ed and during the sex-ed training mom will tell Max she is thinking about taken Kira up on her offer for new work, then several days later Kira will announce it so mom will say yes.

You must almost finish Lisa's new sex-ed training with mom before mom will go to work.
so now I can do anal sex everywhere I get it

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote