Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hfhdhdhd

Nov 5, 2017
I got rid of Eric and asked Ann why she was sad, I'm supposed to get dialogue at breakfast but that isnt happening for some reason, any help appreciated

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
a1fox3

you can help me here I think I'm doing something wrong

I was caught by ana alice a prince a year when she made a blow to the film talked there what else to make 2 pictures

do not go through the kira lesson phase
You never finish sensual massage on line course and with that you should not been able to move forward in cunning plan and cunning plan is now the main quest of the game and its broken.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I got rid of Eric and asked Ann why she was sad, I'm supposed to get dialogue at breakfast but that isnt happening for some reason, any help appreciated
Your game is trying to protect you because you need to get sensual massage on Alice to about 100% so you can do it on mom.

Qoruto

Jan 27, 2018
Hello guys! Does any of you know what to do in the New Job event, after the 2nd Movie?Aunt Kira tells Max and his mother to watch the Movie together at 9 P.M on Friday, but I'm not able to trigger the event.
Thanks!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello guys! Does any of you know what to do in the New Job event, after the 2nd Movie?Aunt Kira tells Max and his mother to watch the Movie together at 9 P.M on Friday, but I'm not able to trigger the event.
Thanks!
You must wait for a full week after the first Friday to watch but make sure not to setup Kira for training and no sex with mom after noon of Friday then just show up in the lounge when mom is there and start choosing the same option as normal.

And can I do that now just massage to the year I can do I'm going to finish?
No the game is broken, or at least I have no idea if it can be fixed or not I only play vanilla game without mods or cheats.

Never cheats stats until the stat is at least 100 points and you must do all on line courses and complete them.

Astral Force

Jan 12, 2018
After editing the 2nd movie, Aunt say's we can watch the movie in friday 9pm but 2 friday has gone and i don't know how to watch the movie

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
After editing the 2nd movie, Aunt say's we can watch the movie in friday 9pm but 2 friday has gone and i don't know how to watch the movie
You must have all mood as high as it will go on Lisa, Alice and mom and no sex with mom after noon of Friday and just show up and do the same thing you do to watch tv with mom and the new convo will be there.
You can not set up Lisa anal training this night.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hey guys i am kinda stuck dont know what to do can you check my savegame ingame called test help
Spiders, spiders and even more spiders and blog, blog and even more blogging.
This will unlock changing roles quest and then you need to do Kate in every hole and must do all options with Alice.
Once changing roles start and Alice will tell Lisa and Max not to fuck without her and this is when you need to stop anal with Lisa until you finish changing roles and keep going to the clinic .

Reactions: knolle1220

Astral Force

Jan 12, 2018
This will unlock changing roles quest and then you need to do Kate in every hole and must do all options with Alice.
Once changing roles start and Alice will tell Lisa and Max not to fuck without her and this is when you need to stop anal with Lisa until you finish changing roles and keep going to the clinic .

How can i trigger that changing roles?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

How can i trigger that changing roles?
You quoted my post and it the same for you .
"Spiders, spiders and even more spiders and blog, blog and even more blogging.
Once changing roles start and Alice will tell Lisa and Max not to fuck without her and this is when you need to stop anal with Lisa until you finish changing roles and keep going to the clinic ."

yufyf

Oct 20, 2017
I have a problem with progressing with the schoolmate story. Lisa and Olivia appear at every Saturday and Sunday at 15 and 16 o'clock. Olivia is wholly naked and Lisa has her top off. Whenever I try to talk to them every time I get the "Can't you see we are terribly busy" and the only option I can choose is "Ok, I'll leave you alone." I can't get to progress with Lisa this way.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
I have a problem with progressing with the schoolmate story. Lisa and Olivia appear at every Saturday and Sunday at 15 and 16 o'clock. Olivia is wholly naked and Lisa has her top off. Whenever I try to talk to them every time I get the "Can't you see we are terribly busy" and the only option I can choose is "Ok, I'll leave you alone." I can't get to progress with Lisa this way.
You will never be able to talk to them at the pool. You must invite Olivia over at night and this is done by talking to Lisa. I don't know how far along this quest line you are but im guessing Olivia is still BF with Alex so you will invite them both. Key is to talk to Lisa. Just make sure to follow basic rule.. Lisa at max athority and mood. Oh and after Eric is gone you will have to buy pills to invite them because mom won't allow it otherwice.

yufyf

Oct 20, 2017
So suddenly now everyone in the house is topless and I have no idea why. Is it possible for the game to be bugged or corrupted?

knolle1220

Jan 3, 2018
thx for help i will try and if i got succses i tell ya

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So suddenly now everyone in the house is topless and I have no idea why. Is it possible for the game to be bugged or corrupted?
If you would have read what Kira told you at the pool you would know.
Its part of the game once you get so far in some of the quest and it part of a convo with Kira.

knolle1220

Jan 3, 2018
dude you are the best .. i got now the changing roles quest ... damn it was a hard way .. so many spiders .. kinda anyoing in my opinion but yea thx again

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote