Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The thing is I don't get any dialogue option about Eric leaving or sensual massage on Alice.
You said you got rid of Eric and the game is trying to save you from breaking your game.
Go to Alice at the pool and choose the top option and keep choosing the top option and give her a massage.

bubba145

Dec 10, 2017
hey guys ı cant give the fucking beer to eric to make him not to wake up.I am going to moms room at 20.00 but there are no options to give,ı bought pills and the beer pls help..

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
When are you first able to get viewers, been weeks in the game and cant research on the laptop web
Did you read the book?
If yes, did you setup your site?
If yes, then there is the option to buy adds BigBrother 2018-01-28 11-58-44-83.jpg

And for my guide for camera placement and add buying. "6. Best camera placement and web add buying for max money, in my opinion."

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hey guys ı cant give the fucking beer to eric to make him not to wake up.I am going to moms room at 20.00 but there are no options to give,ı bought pills and the beer pls help..
Then your stats are not high enough so peep, peep and even peep some more.
You also have to be at war with him.

Reactions: knolle1220

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi, how do I pay ann for the private punishments?
How do I whip Kate?
When you try to steal Eric's wallet for the first time and you did enough chores for mom you will get spanked and the next day you can ask for private spanking.

As for spanking Kate I have no idea, I can't get it in my games.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am using the cheat engine man.. My stats are maxed out ..
Then that is your problem you cheated your stats past the triggers.
Never cheat stats until they have been brought up to 100 points in game then you can cheat them.
To many triggers are tied to the first 100 points of your stats.

bubba145

Dec 10, 2017
Then that is your problem you cheated your stats past the triggers.
Never cheat stats until they have been brought up to 100 points in game then you can cheat them.
To many triggers are tied to the first 100 points of your stats.
Ooh I see man..I understand now.I guess ı'll start again. :D

CJDIAZX2

Oct 10, 2017
When you try to steal Eric's wallet for the first time and you did enough chores for mom you will get spanked and the next day you can ask for private spanking.

As for spanking Kate I have no idea, I can't get it in my games.
thanks, I saw this image but I also did not get to that point with Kate

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
thanks, I saw this image but I also did not get to that point with Kate
The only thing I can think of is you got to not go to far in cunning plan that mom accepts them and then setup Alice for private spanking but like I said I have never seen it in any of my games.

Reactions: CJDIAZX2

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
the book on how to make website? or etc
What other book is there, please if you read the book and you read my 2nd question then you would know what I am asking.
Please answer all question ask and not just 1.

I can not help you unless you answer all questions asked.

bubba145

Dec 10, 2017
I stole erics wallet but ı cant do research about it on Maxs laptop.I am going according to the walkthrough.can u help me pls.

Jan 24, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked somewhere in this thread but there are so many pages to look through! I'm at the end of .12 but my relationship with Kate is still FLIRTING and my relationship with Kira is still VERY GOOD. How do I maximize them to be LOVERS? I've been repeatedly engaging in acts with them but nothing has changed.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I stole erics wallet but ı cant do research about it on Maxs laptop.I am going according to the walkthrough.can u help me pls.
Go to moms room at 20:00 when he is there by himself until you overhear a convo while he on the phone.

Here is all the steps for it. "1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet route or Kate's mom route."

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked somewhere in this thread but there are so many pages to look through! I'm at the end of .12 but my relationship with Kate is still FLIRTING and my relationship with Kira is still VERY GOOD. How do I maximize them to be LOVERS? I've been repeatedly engaging in acts with them but nothing has changed.
You don't unless you cheat them up.

bubba145

Dec 10, 2017
Go to moms room at 20:00 when he is there by himself until you overhear a convo while he on the phone.

Here is all the steps for it. "1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet route or Kate's mom route."
ok thx man

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote