Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jan 19, 2018

can i look a little please i got it from 0 as you said i came back to kira with the pratice that i do not go any further please

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I think I'm kind of stuck st around the same points as the person above me.

I have no clue what to do with Lisa. I ended up with Olivia as my girlfriend, Alex is out of the picture. Whenever Olivia comes over Lisa joins us, but nothing to hardcore. IIRC she's not interested in Alex anymore and I can't talk to her about anything. The threesome scene is always the same, so I can't progress any further that way.

The last thing I could do to Lisa in the Mentor quest was to buy her the sim card.

I've recently got rid of Eric, not sure if it has anything to do with it. The 'Mentor' opportunity isn't done yet, it mentions 'Classmate', which I don't even have yet (but Schoolmate - are these the same?).

What do? Any help is appreciated.
Going the Olivia path that is all you get with Lisa, you want more with Lisa you must choose Lisa as a GF.

All new content in v.11 and v.12 is for the Lisa GF paths.

Both schoolmate and classmate it the same thing.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I currently have.
( === Means Quest Ends)
(Parenthesis means how can I Progress?)

1. Hidden Cams ===
2. --- Mentor (needs to unlock "classmate")
3. Special Books ===
4. Cigarette Smoke ===
5. Schoolmate ===
6. Schoolgirl (How to Punish Lisa Further?)
7. Swimsuit ===
8 --- Arachnophobia (Ends at Step1 done)
9. Party Girl ===
10. --- Blog (Ends at 8pm fucks)
11. Alpha ===
12. Control ===
13. Fav aunt ===
14. --- Cunning plan (Ends at Fuck Kate/Alice)
15. Sacrifice (How to reContact Vicky tho?)
16. --- New Job (How to watch 'd 2nd movie)
17. Side Effect ===
Who did you choose as GF? Olivia or Lisa.
If Olivia then you are done for Lisa GF path has all the new content from v.11 and v.12

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Oh, so this is why nothing has happened... I did pick that a while ago. I wouldn't have thought that such a small decision could ruin my game. Meh...
It just doesn't really make sense story-wise, considering what Lisa is doing to Max when Olivia is around.

Thanks for making it clear though.
If on Olivia GF path that is all you get with Lisa anyway.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay so I have reached the end of the Mentor story line on v0.12.0.005, So I cannot go any further with Schoolmate at this current time since I chose to have Lisa as my Girlfriend, I keep getting the same scenes in blog, and arachnophobia, do I need to just continue to work through those to progress them? I did the second photo shoot with Ann (Mom), and Kira, nothing is happening on that front as of right now, do I need to have arachnophobia, and bog complete to push forward on cunning plan? I know Ann gets a new job somewhere down the line, but when and how? Do I need to do a third photo shoot with her? Also I do not get the choice to sleep in Ann's bed only Aunt Kira sleeps in there naked, and I have stayed up until it forces you to sleep and Kira never goes into Ann's room, she is either in the lounge, swimming pool, or bathroom. Please help me, and thank you in advanced for the help.
Spiders, spiders and even more spiders.

Okay I just notice you have not started new job yet and that is the main quest that needs to get done to move forward.

Schoolmate is done once you choose who Max's GF will be. If you have Lisa or Olivia as a GF then you are done.

Do you have sensual massage on line course done yet?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

can i look a little please i got it from 0 as you said i came back to kira with the pratice that i do not go any further please
You need to fuck Kate in every hole and let Kate go down on Alice and Max goes down on Alice several time.
Keep going to the clinic something new will happen.
Stop anal with Lisa unless Alice is with you.
Now after a long grind in the lounge you need to get this to happen. Mom needs to sit down and give a talk to Alice and Max after catching them pleasing each other. 69063_69053_Ann_C_4.jpg (This can take a very long time 6-30 or more times.)

Then Alice needs to sit down and have the talk with mom and Max after catching mom giving Max a BJ until this happens 69065_69055_Alice_C_2.jpg (This one seems to come along fast.)

Then start anal with Lisa again and mom needs to catch Max and Lisa getting spanked by Alice.

"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So I a stuck after photo session 2 with mom and Kira, do I need to progress further by doing the Alice and Kate story line or is it the story line with Lisa and Olivia?
You need to work on all quest at the same time not just one.
Mood for mom, Alice and Lisa must be high and Max authority over his sisters must be maxed out.
To finish this version of the game v.12 you must be doing Lisa as your GF.
Olivia GF route ended at v.10 and we don't know if we will get any more for her, there is a new Olivia GF in the Lisa GF route that will give Max 2 GF's.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I think i didn't trigger the scene where can i chose a gf? It was automatically become olivia??
Its the convo with Lisa "About Alex" way at the beginning of the game and you had 3 choices.
At the bottom of this page is the 3 GF paths and how to get them.

Jan 19, 2018
You need to fuck Kate in every hole and let Kate go down on Alice and Max goes down on Alice several time.
Keep going to the clinic something new will happen.
Stop anal with Lisa unless Alice is with you.
Now after a long grind in the lounge you need to get this to happen. Mom needs to sit down and give a talk to Alice and Max after catching them pleasing each other. View attachment 62630 (This can take a very long time 6-30 or more times.)

Then Alice needs to sit down and have the talk with mom and Max after catching mom giving Max a BJ until this happens View attachment 62631 (This one seems to come along fast.)

Then start anal with Lisa again and mom needs to catch Max and Lisa getting spanked by Alice.

"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
Well, talk to each other about this and I'm bolted :(

Astral Force

Jan 12, 2018
So i think all of my problem is because i didn't chose lisa as gf hehehe. My only problem now is i'm getting tired tryin to trigger the watch the 2nd movie hehehe

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So i think all of my problem is because i didn't chose lisa as gf hehehe. My only problem now is i'm getting tired tryin to trigger the watch the 2nd movie hehehe
You need to stop sex with mom by noon on Friday and do not setup Olivia to come over.
Make sure you have all 3 girls mood as high as you can get them.
It will not trigger the first Friday you need to wait a full week for it to trigger and you take to mom just like always when watching tv.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
It will not trigger the first Friday you need to wait a full week for it to trigger and you take to mom just like always when watching tv.
Sidenote.. I just went through the Friday night movie watsh and tried to borke it up on purpose.
HJ with Ann, Massage Ann. Put spider in room and asked kira to join for sex-ed. Mom was mood "not so bad" and Alice neutral. It triggerd with no problem at all. My guess is the real trigger is basically wait a week and it should work. Ofc it's always good advice to keep mood up :)

Astral Force

Jan 12, 2018
You need to stop sex with mom by noon on Friday and do not setup Olivia to come over.
Make sure you have all 3 girls mood as high as you can get them.
I don't have the choice to fuck mom at friday afternoon? And ive'd tried what you said for four straight weeks :) and nothings triggered

Astral Force

Jan 12, 2018
Sidenote.. I just went through the Friday night movie watsh and tried to borked it up on purpose.
HJ with Ann, Massage Ann. Put spider in room and asked kira to join for sex-ed. Mom was mood "not so bad" and Alice neutral. It triggerd with no problem at all. My guess is the real trigger is basically wait a week and it should work. Ofc it's always good advice to keep mood up :)
I don't have the choices massages mom? And i don't have the sex-ed training? I only triggered the quest but no progressive choice is triggering

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't have the choice to fuck mom at friday afternoon? And ive'd tried what you said for four straight weeks :) and nothings triggered
All sex = no massaging of mom to get HJ, no bathroom visits for HJ/BJ.
You must stop all sex with mom by noon and Friday night when she in in the lounge and do not set up late night sex with anyone.
Up load you save game and I will take a look at it, make sure it is on Thursday night just as Max is ready for sleep.

Reactions: Astral Force
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote