Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

mikeymyks

Jan 24, 2018
pls need some help over here! I try to go to Lisa's school at 15.00h but as you can see in the screenshot I get no options to do anything.
The only way to get out is to restart the game! As long as I don't do the school option at 15.00h the game works just fine.
Schermafdruk 2018-01-29 19.09.00.png

chjcken

Jul 19, 2017
You need to fuck Kate in every hole and let Kate go down on Alice and Max goes down on Alice several time.
Keep going to the clinic something new will happen.
Stop anal with Lisa unless Alice is with you.
Now after a long grind in the lounge you need to get this to happen. Mom needs to sit down and give a talk to Alice and Max after catching them pleasing each other. View attachment 62630 (This can take a very long time 6-30 or more times.)

Then Alice needs to sit down and have the talk with mom and Max after catching mom giving Max a BJ until this happens View attachment 62631 (This one seems to come along fast.)

Then start anal with Lisa again and mom needs to catch Max and Lisa getting spanked by Alice.

"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
Can u take a look my save ? i took me so much time but i still can't see something change. No sit down talk from Alice and Ann, no catch Alice spanking and 'The cunning' opportunity not done :oops:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
pls need some help over here! I try to go to Lisa's school at 15.00h but as you can see in the screenshot I get no options to do anything.
The only way to get out is to restart the game! As long as I don't do the school option at 15.00h the game works just fine.
View attachment 62708
Stop using the outdated program on the game files and move you save game folder to the desktop and then delete the game and then unpack a new set of the game files and put your save game back in and play.

Once again stop using that outdated program on the game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can u take a look my save ? i took me so much time but i still can't see something change. No sit down talk from Alice and Ann, no catch Alice spanking and 'The cunning' opportunity not done :oops:
You are in a loop and to get out of you you need to setup Alice with cig then private spank her and spank her but make sure it is not and I repeat not with Kate, do it right after you try and watch movie with mom.
You will get the next convo options that same night with Alice watching tv and you sould be good to go after with the waiting on them to sit down and have the convo.

Reactions: chjcken

chjcken

Jul 19, 2017
You are in a loop and to get out of you you need to setup Alice with cig then private spank her and spank her but make sure it is not and I repeat not with Kate, do it right after you try and watch movie with mom.
You will get the next convo options that same night with Alice watching tv and you sould be good to go after with the waiting on them to sit down and have the convo.
Thx for your reply...I tried like u said..set-up cig --> private spank --> watch tv with Ann --> go to Alice and spank her --> cunnilingus but can't make her BJ. I can't get out of that loop :oops:

mikeymyks

Jan 24, 2018
Stop using the outdated program on the game files and move you save game folder to the desktop and then delete the game and then unpack a new set of the game files and put your save game back in and play.

Once again stop using that outdated program on the game.

Thanxx man! works like a charm now!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thx for your reply...I tried like u said..set-up cig --> private spank --> watch tv with Ann --> go to Alice and spank her --> cunnilingus but can't make her BJ. I can't get out of that loop :oops:
Just keep doing it when Kate is not there and you will get new convo option with Alice when watching tv.

Also I forgot to tell you must pay mom every Monday 500 so mom will see Max as an adult and the save you sent me showed you did not pay her on Mondays, start paying mom on Mondays the full 500 and about a week later will the new convo start up, you have spanked her so the new convo should come up and if it does not the spank her again.
You only need to do it once and see what happens.

nicox11

Oct 21, 2017
Hello, how do I unlock Hot Coffee ? I have done almost everything from v12.
I only have left Mentor, Schoolmate and weed oportunity.
I can invite Kira to the night to do anal with Lisa.
I cannot play with Lisa at night because I have sex with her and lisa every 2-3 days (no way to stop it) so I think it is the last thing that is blocking me (I never had the handcuff scene).

Here is my save, if someone can unlock me ? Thank you

Angus8504

Jan 20, 2018
Spiders, spiders and even more spiders.

Okay I just notice you have not started new job yet and that is the main quest that needs to get done to move forward.

Schoolmate is done once you choose who Max's GF will be. If you have Lisa or Olivia as a GF then you are done.

Do you have sensual massage on line course done yet?
I do have sensual massage online course done, my sensual massage is up in ranking, I have Ann giving Max a HJ after telling her his wrists hurt, did the second photo shoot with Ann and Kira where Kira was naked, Max pulls his shorts down and Ann calls everything off. What will trigger New Job main quest ensuring the weeks expenses aren't met? I chose Lisa as GF, I have the whole going to the school to pick her up, the play with Lisa after she goes to sleep, the training Kira tells Max he can do while Lisa is doing dishes, and the Max Private punishments for his sisters, to include the one for Lisa in hand cuffs giving Max a BJ, and if I don't pay attention to her for a few days, she will cuff Max to his bed and play with him finishing with telling him not to forget about her in the future. With the whole Alice and Spiders, I have it to where Alice will give Max a HJ and he shoots his load into her palm then they go to sleep. During the Blog, they will both Masturbate finishing with Alice giving him a HJ, Max eats Alice out, and they have sex with max shooting his load on her ass. Is this the end for the blog story? How will I know when the end of the Spiders story is coming up? I am stuck in the same loop right now week after week. How long does it usually take for New Job to kick off? How do I get Max to sleep in Anns bed? I have also been stuck with the same Watch Movie with Ann every Friday Night, after the first Erotica Movie. Right now nothing seems to be pushing any of the story lines forward. I have the whole ask Kira if she has plans for the night, to meet them for another training session, to repeat the same Max does anal on both Kira and Lisa finishing in Kira's mouth. Do I need to continue inviting her to move forward? If I could get a step by step walk through on how to move forward, I would be greatly appreciative the one I found in the forums was for V6 but nothing for the latest updates. Thank you.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I do have sensual massage online course done, my sensual massage is up in ranking, I have Ann giving Max a HJ after telling her his wrists hurt, did the second photo shoot with Ann and Kira where Kira was naked, Max pulls his shorts down and Ann calls everything off. What will trigger New Job main quest ensuring the weeks expenses aren't met? I chose Lisa as GF, I have the whole going to the school to pick her up, the play with Lisa after she goes to sleep, the training Kira tells Max he can do while Lisa is doing dishes, and the Max Private punishments for his sisters, to include the one for Lisa in hand cuffs giving Max a BJ, and if I don't pay attention to her for a few days, she will cuff Max to his bed and play with him finishing with telling him not to forget about her in the future. With the whole Alice and Spiders, I have it to where Alice will give Max a HJ and he shoots his load into her palm then they go to sleep. During the Blog, they will both Masturbate finishing with Alice giving him a HJ, Max eats Alice out, and they have sex with max shooting his load on her ass. Is this the end for the blog story? How will I know when the end of the Spiders story is coming up? I am stuck in the same loop right now week after week. How long does it usually take for New Job to kick off? How do I get Max to sleep in Anns bed? I have also been stuck with the same Watch Movie with Ann every Friday Night, after the first Erotica Movie. Right now nothing seems to be pushing any of the story lines forward. I have the whole ask Kira if she has plans for the night, to meet them for another training session, to repeat the same Max does anal on both Kira and Lisa finishing in Kira's mouth. Do I need to continue inviting her to move forward? If I could get a step by step walk through on how to move forward, I would be greatly appreciative the one I found in the forums was for V6 but nothing for the latest updates. Thank you.
Upload your save game and I will take a look at it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello, how do I unlock Hot Coffee ? I have done almost everything from v12.
I only have left Mentor, Schoolmate and weed oportunity.
I can invite Kira to the night to do anal with Lisa.
I cannot play with Lisa at night because I have sex with her and lisa every 2-3 days (no way to stop it) so I think it is the last thing that is blocking me (I never had the handcuff scene).

Here is my save, if someone can unlock me ? Thank you
Private spank Lisa 1 more time and you get new convo with aunt Kira then setup anal with Kira.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
On the chance of sounding stupid, how do I get the Friday movie watch to happen I have been trying for weeks?
Mood is the major factor and just talk to mom like you normally do and the option about Kira should be there and if it is not there upload your save game and I will take a look at it.

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
Ok I usually don't post here but I'm getting frustrated. To the point where I'm just mashing through weeks at a time and not getting results. I cannot for the life of me get the sex-ed training between mom and lisa started or the new movie. I've got moods maxed. I've done all possible positions with Kate during night. I've had the talk with mom while getting a bj from alice and talked with alice while getting bj from mom. Gotten caught by mom in the lounge spankings twice. Have taken Alice to clinic numerous times. What am I missing?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am not sure I uploaded it correctly or even the right ones, these are the last two modified I have on my system. Hope these help.
You need to peep at Kira and mom at 3 am Thursday night Friday morning at 3 am and the next day you have new convo with Kira at the pool.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok I usually don't post here but I'm getting frustrated. To the point where I'm just mashing through weeks at a time and not getting results. I cannot for the life of me get the sex-ed training between mom and lisa started or the new movie. I've got moods maxed. I've done all possible positions with Kate during night. I've had the talk with mom while getting a bj from alice and talked with alice while getting bj from mom. Gotten caught by mom in the lounge spankings twice. Have taken Alice to clinic numerous times. What am I missing?
It don't sounds like you missing anything but upload your save game for it and I will take a look.

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
It don't sounds like you missing anything but upload your save game for it and I will take a look.
I just got a new scene where mom sits down with max and alice a second time after the spankings and warns Max not to touch lisa. Not sure yet but this could be the scene i was missing.

*Edit* It was this scene i was missing to continue the sex-ed. New convo option with lisa in bedroom is now available. thanks for reply though :)

Sep 23, 2017
Hello, So im kinda lost i follow guides and tips all the way trough the end of wallet and getting rid of eric. But now I cant begin new job, i was able to ask why mom was sad. But there is nothing else to do,the guide says wait 5 days until mom says she is worried for eric, but is been a week and she hasnt say anything.

PD: Im doing cunning plan right now in the give massage to alice first then mom, so idk if that affects, do i need to first finish cunning and then new job triggers, or did my game bug,help please

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote