Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Kira said to me '' Come Saturday Night '' I go but we don't anything to talk
I have never seen Kira to come to her on Saturday night.
What quest is this for?
Maybe upload your save game and I will take a look at it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have passed all mom sex everywhere is open until the end but these 3 pictures was not
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then you are not done are you, just keep playing and even more content will open, it can take over 60 days for all content to be seen.

Zero919

May 2, 2017
Then you are not done are you, just keep playing and even more content will open, it can take over 60 days for all content to be seen.
I looked at the pictures I have are all open Alice took control (punishment, sex in the kitchen and on the couch) was not only these 3 images where she goes in the bath this randomly happens?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I looked at the pictures I have are all open Alice took control (punishment, sex in the kitchen and on the couch) was not only these 3 images where she goes in the bath this randomly happens?
Yes it is random, did you get Lisa catching Max and mom in the kitchen yet?

Dragon628

Nov 14, 2017
how it should end lisa aleady caught us but she still dont know that we had se@ with mom and now alice started to join us in room what i should do now

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how it should end lisa aleady caught us but she still dont know that we had se@ with mom and now alice started to join us in room what i should do now
Just keep playing until all scenes are only repeating is all you can do, each week will add either new scene or new convo and once it all just repeats over and over again then you know you are done.

DOA40

Jan 20, 2018
Okay, just a question. I'm at the point in the "New Job" questline where it says I need to talk to Aunt Kira. I've gone to her everyday for over a week and the only time I can talk to her is to get her to come have anal sex in Max and Lisa's room. How do I trigger this? Do I need to talk to her at night when she's in the living room or am I missing something.

I've pretty much completed every other quest in the game but this one.

Edit: NVM. I got it to go past that point.

Dragon628

Nov 14, 2017
wait should there be scene when lisa caught me and mom during sex and not just after that in kitchen become now when she catch us its same everytime

shin_kudou

May 30, 2017
You are missing private punishment of your sisters.

"2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."
you are a Bonner savior mate!! i got everything done but the new job, i left mom with her orgasm in the door 5 times and still nothing.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
After the first sex scene with Mom is there other sex scene with mom ?
Yes there is more, bathroom sex, lounge sex with and without Alice and kitchen sex plus if you do yoga then I think there may be more but I have not got that far yet in the yoga path.
Can anyone please provide me a link of big brother 12 walkthrough. I am tired of searching. Thanks
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."

Please someone tell me in few short words what is the new content,dont need much explaining.
Sex with mom in bedroom, sex with mom and Alice together sometimes, sex in the kitchen, sex in lounge and maybe sex doing yoga but I not that far yet in the yoga path.
wait should there be scene when lisa caught me and mom during sex and not just after that in kitchen become now when she catch us its same everytime
No Lisa never sees the sex.

Jan 19, 2018

I can not do anything anymore at the game is finished v13 so little of it now to wait for another versio

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote