Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
can someone please tell me what should i grind atm, still have 4 non-finished opportunities
I am sorry but you went Olivia GF path and it ended in v.10

To get the new content you need to play Lisa GF path's.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
OK. i got the sex lessons with mom. Lisa wants me to take her up the pussy but just not yet.
spider quest its complete. doctor quest its complete.
but the problem is i don't get the coffee shop or something with Lisa´s friend or mom because they don't exist in my game.
also, mom got her new job but every time she gets home, the door its look and i have to go kill the goose alone. plus, im fucking Kate in front of slice in regular bases, but nothing else its happening. can anyone assist?
Need to look at your save game if you can upload it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I've already started new content from 0.13, but still haven't triggered Lisa's last sex.ed conversation, that allows to make Ann and Lisa train in BJ with Max. That last conversation triggers an option to enter Ann's room after work to disappear. That's what I ment.
Check mood on all girls.

ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
Is there a progression to arachnophobia after getting HJ in bed, and blog after 3 repeating scenes?
I don't have the "Attention" mark while viewing quests

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
How do i unlock the punish scene with ann before breakfast? I can already repeat the sex scens with her and can spank her once a week in the lounge

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a progression to arachnophobia after getting HJ in bed, and blog after 3 repeating scenes?
I don't have the "Attention" mark while viewing quests
Yes there is but you also need to work on other quest to get both to move forward.

ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
Yes there is but you also need to work on other quest to get both to move forward.
how can I tell when to progress with them? really wish the developers would add hints when new quest options are available..
also why can't I get Lisa to do evening private punishments? Is it because i chose the jewelery path?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
her is the save. any help will be a life savior. thanks a lot
You are missing private punishment of your sisters.

"2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
'Awesome' on all of them, I always keep an eye on that. It's certinly a bug, that goes from 0.12, and I thought it would be fixed in 0.13.
There is no bug in v.12

Upload your save game and I will take a look at it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how can I tell when to progress with them? really wish the developers would add hints when new quest options are available..
also why can't I get Lisa to do evening private punishments? Is it because i chose the jewelery path?
Private punishments for you sister can not be avoided but for Alice after she blackmails Lisa and Max for sex.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do i unlock the punish scene with ann before breakfast? I can already repeat the sex scens with her and can spank her once a week in the lounge
Set up Alice and you should have a new option at breakfast time.

Reactions: IlMato

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
what do you mean cannot be avoided? I don't have the option for it with Lisa only with Alice
Read this: "2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
any news about ver 14 how long they gona keep us waiting til lisa final do sex
The game has been put on hold because parteon made DS remove it, so we don't know when or even if a new update will come out.

Ademeor

Dec 24, 2017
There is no bug in v.12

Upload your save game and I will take a look at it.
Here, I think this one should be in the end of 0.12 story, but without asking that last question to Lisa. Try it, and wait for Ann to go to work, option to enter her room will disappear.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Here, I think this one should be in the end of 0.12 story, but without asking that last question to Lisa. Try it, and wait for Ann to go to work, option to enter her room will disappear.
Whats the problem, I loaded up your save it went to Lisa and its there. BigBrother 2018-02-03 07-36-29-37.jpg

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote