Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So without spoiling things, this new 0.13 blackmail, does it add anything extra to the game?
I'd rather avoid it tbh, I don't agree with it at all. I know I could avoid the scene in the lounge, but that seems a shame.
You can not avoid it and I wish we could avoid it but we can't.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I actually used one of your saves from version .12 because mine wasn't triggering anything new.

Is there anything with Lisa and mom?, she caught us 3 times already in the kitchen and with Alice i am already fucking her and mom so i guess there is nothing more there...

What I don't know is how to trigger the spankings in the morning, i haven´t seen Ann spanked by Alice before breakfast if you cane ven see that.
Then you are miss 2 of Erics junk and you don't need them. Control and Sacrifice are the 2.

Angus8504

Jan 20, 2018
Okay so I got the Lisa sits down with Ann and Max after Ann was blowing Max scene, I got the three or four screens with Ann catching Alice and Max in the Lounge but have not yet got the scene where she sits down with them. Am I just one of those unlucky people who have to do this continuously or do I need to trigger something for this to happen? I did get Alice to go to the clinic with Max as his GF, Lisa and Max cannot fuck without Alice or they will be punished, and the whole playing with Alice and Kate, Max can sleep in Moms bed to where she will either blow him or give him a HJ. Just wondering what I am doing wrong, here and why Ann hasn't announced she has a new job yet after all four movies have been completed. Any help in this would be awesome and appreciated. Thank you. I have uploaded my save file for you to verify what I am doing wrong.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay so I got the Lisa sits down with Ann and Max after Ann was blowing Max scene, I got the three or four screens with Ann catching Alice and Max in the Lounge but have not yet got the scene where she sits down with them. Am I just one of those unlucky people who have to do this continuously or do I need to trigger something for this to happen? I did get Alice to go to the clinic with Max as his GF, Lisa and Max cannot fuck without Alice or they will be punished, and the whole playing with Alice and Kate, Max can sleep in Moms bed to where she will either blow him or give him a HJ. Just wondering what I am doing wrong, here and why Ann hasn't announced she has a new job yet after all four movies have been completed. Any help in this would be awesome and appreciated. Thank you. I have uploaded my save file for you to verify what I am doing wrong.
Do anal with Lisa and get spanked by Alice until mom catches you then go back to no anal with Lisa and carry on.

AereGo

Jan 11, 2018
You play the game. "V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"
By the way, in 0.13 you don't need to do anything with Lisa to unlock Alice 'blackmailing' mom route.

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
Interesting I have progressed to the following point in yoga
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but seem to have lost the morning scene with naked Ann in the kitchen.

Burai

Oct 1, 2017
where do i get the option to bang either alice or ann in the lounge. I've been caught by alice like 3 times, and she's been touching her self while she watches ann and max, bang.

Been like 2 ingame days now, very grindy.... damn.

restorator228

Jun 27, 2017
is it even possible to get caught in olivia gf route

i think i have a bug, after talking to Aunt about her leaving mom's room, i have 2 new choices in dialogue with mom (about movie / about empty room) and when you choose one, other is gone

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
It's been over 8 weeks and I still haven't trigged the convo at 23h in her room -.-
Same issue. I've done everything else, but so far haven't triggered it. Lost count of the weeks I've been trying. I wonder if we need to stop doing other things, like massage, bathroom, or movies, etc.

*Edit:
Finally unlocked the first talk with Mom. I was doing everything as normal, even giving her an orgasm after she returned from work, however, I had started having sex with Lisa again, and not visiting Alice for TV. At 2200 (not 2300), I visited Mom on a Friday while Alice was out, and got 'the talk', which I assume leads to talking to the Aunt, and then onto the part referenced in the walkthrough on the front page.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
a doubt vol 13 nose can not change the language as I had my game vol 12 ??
what ago as vol 12 copy folder data does not come out the language

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
So, I downloaded a save. And, i got through the new job quest until Mom is doing the BDSM stuff. But nothin triggers after that. Also finished the Doctor quest. But I'm not sure where i'm stuck now since nothing will trigger. Anyone able to point mei n the right direction?

Here's the savefile if anyone could take a look.

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
hey guys , can any one help me, can we use our last save from BB 12 to the new version BB 13, if its HOW ?? ty before

Angus8504

Jan 20, 2018
Do anal with Lisa and get spanked by Alice until mom catches you then go back to no anal with Lisa and carry on.
So from one of your first posts in this thread you said we need to have Alice sit down first with Ann and Max, then Ann with Alice and Max, followed by Ann with all three children in the lounge? I did not get the Ann sits down while Max is pleasuring Alice portion. Should I go back and get that to happen before I progress with doing Kate in all three holes, because I cannot seem to get that option at the moment. I have stopped all sex with Lisa, however she will wake Max up every so often with him handcuffed to the bed and jerk him and tell him not to forget about her. Should I only visit Kate and Alice on Saturdays in order to get it to progress? Additionally is it after you do Kate in all three holes that mom will do movie 5? I did get caught twice by mom during the spanking, not really sure if I need to just keep grinding this out or if I made a mistake by not getting Ann to sit down after she catches Max pleasuring Alice.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote