Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sarumas

Nov 7, 2017
how many times you have to caught by mum in the living room??grinding now 70days and nothing happens - caught me 5 times already and still no progress in this update,damn random shit

edit:got it after horribly 90days :/

U

User_407588

1. Keep Lisa mood high and soon you should be able to have her stop wearing panties around the house and then talk to aunt Kira.
2. Just keep playing and it will happen 2 more time and then you go to the clinic.
3. You will have to wait on this one for a while, you need to wait till Eve from the clinic ask you to bring your GF then you will be able to proceed in New Job.
4. Show up in her room when she is doing her blog.
5. School Girl ends when you chose GF.
6. Spider, spiders and even more spiders are your friend.
7. You will get Olive as a GF but not until you reach the end of mentor quest.
Thank You!

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
Never use the mod to get rid of Eric a lot of flags will not get set and will break your game.
You must have started sensual massage on Alice before getting rid of Eric.

Ok you have his wallet but what have you done with it?
Getting rid of Eric is very easy and no mod is needed. "1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet route or Kate's mom route."
Roger that, thank you for you help I guess. Thoroughly annoyed I have to sit through this prick again when one of the only reasons I put myself through it was because I've been seeing comments for months telling me how easy it was to get rid of Erik now with ikarumod. They must of left out the fact that it breaks your game... Honestly sitting through this crap again has left me seething.

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
I've read the .13 changes on the top post and I'm a little stuck. I've stopped doing things with mom twice on her back and twice on her stomach. I went to her at 23 once, and she said she was a little pent up, but she didn't get mad or anything. Every time I go back to her after work, I get the same scene. I'm not getting locked out. I also check her at 23 every non work night, I'm not seeing any new options. Does anything else have to be advanced or do I just keep stopping things with her until something happens? Her mood is all the way up, if that matters.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have to worry about moms mood to much and as long as you have sensual massage done and doing it on Alice your good to go in getting rid of Eric.

I will be testing out chores in the later part of the game but mom's mood is not that big of a deal at this time.

Reactions: ipfakealias

ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
You don't have to worry about moms mood to much and as long as you have sensual massage done and doing it on Alice your good to go in getting rid of Eric.

I will be testing out chores in the later part of the game but mom's mood is not that big of a deal at this time.
thanks a lot man

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Roger that, thank you for you help I guess. Thoroughly annoyed I have to sit through this prick again when one of the only reasons I put myself through it was because I've been seeing comments for months telling me how easy it was to get rid of Erik now with ikarumod. They must of left out the fact that it breaks your game... Honestly sitting through this crap again has left me seething.
BB is a great game and now you have played it once it will be much easier for you to enjoy it more.
I have played from start to finish over 100 times now and still love most of the game, that stupid blackmail bums me out big time.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how many times you have to caught by mum in the living room??grinding now 70days and nothing happens - caught me 5 times already and still no progress in this update,damn random shit

edit:got it after horribly 90days :/
We just figured it out, do anal with Lisa and get spanked by Alice and within 2 more time mom should sit down and have the talk.

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
It's been over 8 weeks and I still haven't trigged the convo at 23h in her room -.-

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Are you pleasing Alice in the lounge at night?
Yes, got caught pleasing her, getting pleased, getting punished by Alice and the freakin' thing won't trigger. Do you have the save with the first convo trigger?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote