Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How fuck kate she don't give me
You can't now you must play the game for a long time, for now all you get is a BJ from Alice.
If you have not gotten rid of Eric yet you must do so before you can move on to bigger and better things.

Sana ne

Dec 29, 2017
I do so much things I got rid eric I do him my slave end his gone Alice get me 3-4 times BJ now what should I do I fuck kate long time ago on photo steps

lilBrother

Jan 30, 2018
Every morning when Lisa is going to school I can enter our room while she is getting dressed and there is an image of her looking at me with her white shirt and panties on. I know there is an option to have her with shirt on and panties off. How do I get there?

Aug 22, 2017
A few versions ago before you could do both the gf lisa route and the new olivia stuff, I had already done the olivia stuff. But I wanted to see the lisa path, so I edited my save file to trigger that opportunity. But now I cant trigger anything past ann being topless during yoga even after pretty far into v13, anyone know the variable in the save file that trigger further yoga events?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Can you help me a little here I'm stuck? thank you
"V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
A few versions ago before you could do both the gf lisa route and the new olivia stuff, I had already done the olivia stuff. But I wanted to see the lisa path, so I edited my save file to trigger that opportunity. But now I cant trigger anything past ann being topless during yoga even after pretty far into v13, anyone know the variable in the save file that trigger further yoga events?
Editing the save game fucks it up.

You want Lisa GF stuff then do the Lisa GF path for it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Every morning when Lisa is going to school I can enter our room while she is getting dressed and there is an image of her looking at me with her white shirt and panties on. I know there is an option to have her with shirt on and panties off. How do I get there?
You must be doing the Lisa GF path that has jewelery in it, you will not get if in the Yoga path for you can not talk her into going to school without them.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I'm on the point of Alice baclkmailing Mom, but I can't get the Yoga lessons unlock.
How do I do it?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I do so much things I got rid eric I do him my slave end his gone Alice get me 3-4 times BJ now what should I do I fuck kate long time ago on photo steps
Really don't understand you fucking Kate and getting photo's for it.

Only 2 you get to use the camera on is Kira and mom.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so now I'm getting caught by Lisa when I'm having sex with my mom in the kitchen
You are very close to the full blown blackmail from Alice then and you got more content to see.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Yoga is the Lisa GF path with yoga.
Shit. Completely forgot about that.

:test2:

The thought of having to grind everything again is very discouraging (even if it is from the beginning of 0.13):FeelsBadMan:

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote