Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm only question Do to alice Ero Massage thats only when I fuck to ann and lisa
Really don't understand about ero massage, no for Lisa anal that is the mentor quest and as for Ann its the New Job quest that gets you to fuck Ann.
Ero Massage is part of the cunning plan quest.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
260 Day... Can't fuck someone...
You should have been fucking Alice on her blog and maybe Lisa anal from the mentor quest by now as long as you went Lisa GF route that is.

Sana ne

Dec 29, 2017
She scammed me what should I do I do ero massage to mom kate don't talk to me lisa don't want to kis what should I do

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
She scammed me what should I do I do ero massage to mom kate don't talk to me lisa don't want to kis what should I do
Every time you post something you post very little info to go on and what do you want to do with Kate?
As for kissing Lisa you must talk to Kira and get training from her at 3 am in the morning until Lisa will allow it and just keep going for 8 successful times then you no longer get to kiss Lisa but you can still kiss Kira at 3 am.

U

User_407588

I have been searching for ages and I haven't managed to find any answers to the problems I have so:

Mentor - All I can do is invite Kira for special sessions and I don't know how to progress onto the handcuff and anal in the kitchen

Side Effect - Caught at the table first time, mom not happy but Lisa didn't see, don't know how to progress

New Job - Kira has talked about the idea of mom getting a new studio job to build up sexual tension but I haven't a clue what to do now, people say get caught with Alice but I don't know how to.

Blog - Alice has laid out ground rules as she doesn't want this to become daily etc, don't know how to progress.

School Girl - Requires further progress in mentor and says wait a fee days for whatever that means.

Arachnophobia - Alice has let me sleep in her bed but I don't know what to do after getting a HJ off her multiple times

People keep throwing up Olivia but I haven't met her, maybe my decisions mean I wont but if anybody could help with any of these problems I would appreciate it.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
i'm stuck after getting caught with mom by lisa the 2nd time.
is there a special trigger for the next step?

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
I apologise if this question has already been answered but just when the hell can you get rid of Eric using IkaruMod? The description on the mod says "after you've gone to war" so I assumed that mean't after you turn his original friendship offer down and while he didn't appear in the house again his events still popped up (was unsure whether they were mean't to or not) so I reloaded and carried on with him still active. It's now at the point of the "wallet theft" event. Do I still have to wait as it feels like I've played most of his content at this point. Is the mod just not working? Any help would be appreciated.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have been searching for ages and I haven't managed to find any answers to the problems I have so:

1. Mentor - All I can do is invite Kira for special sessions and I don't know how to progress onto the handcuff and anal in the kitchen

2. Side Effect - Caught at the table first time, mom not happy but Lisa didn't see, don't know how to progress

3. New Job - Kira has talked about the idea of mom getting a new studio job to build up sexual tension but I haven't a clue what to do now, people say get caught with Alice but I don't know how to.

4. Blog - Alice has laid out ground rules as she doesn't want this to become daily etc, don't know how to progress.

5. School Girl - Requires further progress in mentor and says wait a fee days for whatever that means.

6. Arachnophobia - Alice has let me sleep in her bed but I don't know what to do after getting a HJ off her multiple times

7. People keep throwing up Olivia but I haven't met her, maybe my decisions mean I wont but if anybody could help with any of these problems I would appreciate it.
1. Keep Lisa mood high and soon you should be able to have her stop wearing panties around the house and then talk to aunt Kira.
2. Just keep playing and it will happen 2 more time and then you go to the clinic.
3. You will have to wait on this one for a while, you need to wait till Eve from the clinic ask you to bring your GF then you will be able to proceed in New Job.
4. Show up in her room when she is doing her blog.
5. School Girl ends when you chose GF.
6. Spider, spiders and even more spiders are your friend.
7. You will get Olive as a GF but not until you reach the end of mentor quest.

Reactions: User_407588

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I apologise if this question has already been answered but just when the hell can you get rid of Eric using IkaruMod? The description on the mod says "after you've gone to war" so I assumed that mean't after you turn his original friendship offer down and while he didn't appear in the house again his events still popped up (was unsure whether they were mean't to or not) so I reloaded and carried on with him still active. It's now at the point of the "wallet theft" event. Do I still have to wait as it feels like I've played most of his content at this point. Is the mod just not working? Any help would be appreciated.
Never use the mod to get rid of Eric a lot of flags will not get set and will break your game.
You must have started sensual massage on Alice before getting rid of Eric.

Ok you have his wallet but what have you done with it?
Getting rid of Eric is very easy and no mod is needed. "1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet route or Kate's mom route."

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote