Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello, All oportunities are still "done" eventhow I didn't do anything in v13 ? do someone have same issue ?
It seems like i'm stuck in v12
Only new quest is in the new job quest only and if you don't have that then you need to redownload the game for v.13

Brontozaurio

Nov 11, 2017
V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)

It took me 3 weeks before it unlocked and being caught by mom pleasing Alice in the lounge a few times. (This maybe the triggers to get it started, more testing needs to happen before I know for sure.)

First trigger is convo with mom at 23:00 in her room.
2nd talk to Kira at the pool.
3rd talk to kira at the pool several days later.
4th don't let mom cum. (After work)
5th don't let mom cum. (After work)
6th new convo with mom at 23:00 again.
7th mom will lock you out for a few days then don't let her cum.
8th mom locks you out again.
9th don't let her cum. (After work)
10th mom locks you out again.
11th once again don't let her cum. (After work)
12th new convo with mom at 23:00. This one is BINGO View attachment 63957
Now to figure out all the rest but this is the grind for BINGO.
13th very next day at 23:00 but this time no time passes so you can help Lisa with homework.

(I have kept her on her stomach and if nothing changes then I will flip her over and try that want but dam this is a long grind again.)
I'm a bit more advanced, after you have sex with Ann in the dorm you can fuck her in the morning when she is only wearing an apron and when watching tv at night (it seems the whole thing is being cought by lisa but not happened yet)
also when doing youga will eventually trigger naked yoga. after 3 times lisa will catch you but you will keep on progressing with that)
still haven't finished these two

Brontozaurio

Nov 11, 2017
Hello, All oportunities are still "done" eventhow I didn't do anything in v13 ? do someone have same issue ?
It seems like i'm stuck in v12
it seems that the new stuff ofv13 is not marked as opportunities, no worries about that, just forget them and follow
walthru

Burak32

Dec 10, 2017
Just copy all of your v.12 saves over to the folder in v.13 and your good to go.

If you only want to bring over just one then yes you change the number to 0 and your good to go.

Auto saves must stay auto and quick saves must stay quick and normal saves must stay save.
I did that, and it still says "you reached the end of this opportunity" on the same ones.
Like, Olivia one says that, Cunning Plan, Hot Coffee.. etc.

I only have New Job and Changing Roles as open opportunities. Same as what the old version said.

Is it supposed to be like that?

Burak32

Dec 10, 2017
I did that, and it still says "you reached the end of this opportunity" on the same ones.

I only have New Job and Changing Roles as open opportunities. Same as what the old version said.

Oh same thing has been answered just before, nevermind, I guess I'm okay

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

You need to finish v.12 content before you can open the new content with mom under new job.
Changing roles need to be done.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
it seems that the new stuff ofv13 is not marked as opportunities, no worries about that, just forget them and follow
walthru
It is or starts with New Job and ends with you fucking Ann for the first or 2nd time. BigBrother 2018-02-02 11-17-47-00.jpg
Even though is says it done there is still more content for Ann and Max.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

It took me 3 weeks before it unlocked and being caught by mom pleasing Alice in the lounge a few times. (This maybe the triggers to get it started, more testing needs to happen before I know for sure.)

12th new convo with mom at 23:00. This one is BINGO
13th very next day at 23:00 but this time no time passes so you can help Lisa with homework.
14th the very next morning Saturday you can fuck Ann in the kitchen.
15th That same night in the bathroom you get to choose to hop on or from behind, this maybe repeatable nightly (needs to be tested.) BigBrother 2018-02-02 11-23-37-23.jpg ANd 1 hour later in the lounge BigBrother 2018-02-02 11-28-24-69.jpg

(I have kept her on her stomach and if nothing changes then I will flip her over and try that want but dam this is a long grind again.)

nicox11

Oct 21, 2017
How to do this :

?
I pass way more than 3 weeks, still nothing.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
@a1fox3
Do you have also a problem to enter mom‘s room after work? Sometimes it works every 2nd times. But often i have to wait 2 or 3 weeks before i get the „enter“ again!?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

12th new convo with mom at 23:00. This one is BINGO
14th the very next morning Saturday you can fuck Ann in the kitchen.
15th That same night in the bathroom you get to choose to hop on or from behind, this maybe repeatable nightly (needs to be tested.) View attachment 63978 And 1 hour later in the lounge View attachment 63981 the very next morning in the kitchen so it is repeatable.
So far repeatable scenes are:
1 mom's room at 23:00.
2 evening shower with mom.
3 morning in the kitchen with mom.
4 lounge watching tv.

Will post on more repeatable scenes when that happen.

I am moving this the the 3rd post of this thread and will post all updated info there.

Reactions: clipson

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@a1fox3
Do you have also a problem to enter mom‘s room after work? Sometimes it works every 2nd times. But often i have to wait 2 or 3 weeks before i get the „enter“ again!?
It may take 2-3 times before she opens it again for me that is but I keep all girls mood at maxed all the time.
It will only happen at the start of it the days mom works then it will branch out to 23:00 any day, just check out my post on the subject I keep it updated once something changes.

Reactions: Hlextor

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
it is suposed to have a yoga scene, can anyone on the "you should forget about him" path confirm that?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
it is suposed to have a yoga scene, can anyone on the "you should forget about him" path confirm that?
Don't know yet I have not unlocked all places yet and will update my post once I do.

It may require the yoga route to get but I am still testing the jewelery path at this time.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok I am now posting in post #3 with all new info on v.13 content.
"V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"

Reactions: Wookie
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote