Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
hey guys , can any one help me, can we use our last save from BB 12 to the new version BB 13, if its HOW ?? ty before
If you copy the save file from 12 to the save folder for 13, then rename the file to save0.save then it should unlock.
Doing this worked for me :)

Angus8504

Jan 20, 2018
So from one of your first posts in this thread you said we need to have Alice sit down first with Ann and Max, then Ann with Alice and Max, followed by Ann with all three children in the lounge? I did not get the Ann sits down while Max is pleasuring Alice portion. Should I go back and get that to happen before I progress with doing Kate in all three holes, because I cannot seem to get that option at the moment. I have stopped all sex with Lisa, however she will wake Max up every so often with him handcuffed to the bed and jerk him and tell him not to forget about her. Should I only visit Kate and Alice on Saturdays in order to get it to progress? Additionally is it after you do Kate in all three holes that mom will do movie 5? I did get caught twice by mom during the spanking, not really sure if I need to just keep grinding this out or if I made a mistake by not getting Ann to sit down after she catches Max pleasuring Alice.
Never mind I finally got Ann to sit down and talk with Alice and Max and push the Sex-Ed Forward and convincing Ann to go with Kira's offer. My goodness that took forever.

Ademeor

Dec 24, 2017
So, I've started 0.13 using saves from previous version, and in 0.12 I didn't trigger the last sex ed. conversation with Lisa 'Did you convince mom', because after that, Max couldn't enter moms room after work at midnight. This wasn't fix in the new version? Or I need to start all over to get it right?

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
a doubt vol 13 nose can not change the language as I had my game vol 12 ??
what ago as vol 12 copy folder data does not come out the language

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So from one of your first posts in this thread you said we need to have Alice sit down first with Ann and Max, then Ann with Alice and Max, followed by Ann with all three children in the lounge? I did not get the Ann sits down while Max is pleasuring Alice portion. Should I go back and get that to happen before I progress with doing Kate in all three holes, because I cannot seem to get that option at the moment. I have stopped all sex with Lisa, however she will wake Max up every so often with him handcuffed to the bed and jerk him and tell him not to forget about her. Should I only visit Kate and Alice on Saturdays in order to get it to progress? Additionally is it after you do Kate in all three holes that mom will do movie 5? I did get caught twice by mom during the spanking, not really sure if I need to just keep grinding this out or if I made a mistake by not getting Ann to sit down after she catches Max pleasuring Alice.
Yes you need to do Kate and Alice in Alice's bedroom for that is part of the triggers, then do 1 anal with Lisa then stop anal and only do anal when Alice is there so you no longer get spanked.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So, I've started 0.13 using saves from previous version, and in 0.12 I didn't trigger the last sex ed. conversation with Lisa 'Did you convince mom', because after that, Max couldn't enter moms room after work at midnight. This wasn't fix in the new version? Or I need to start all over to get it right?
No need to start over as long as you did not cheat and you are playing one of the Lisa GF paths.
I don't really know where you are at in the game but here is how to unlock all v.12 content and v.13 new content.
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."

"V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)" same place as v.12

Madmac

Aug 8, 2017
Could someone help me, I'm stuck.

I'm running the Lisa as GF line.
Already met Oliva and her mother.
Ann already took Max to the clinic, so Max meet Eve.

Now the parts where I'm stuck :
- for some reason I'm not getting the option to sleep with Ann.
- I can't get the option to take Alice to the clinic, Cunning plan is still running, I can fuck Alice and Kate but that's it.
- The Sex-Ed quest, were you can get Ann and Alice involved in "teaching" Lisa will not start, but what I understand from previous post is that is related to not being able to continue with Cunning Plan and sleeping with Ann (see prevouis 2 problems)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is it even possible to get caught in olivia gf route

i think i have a bug, after talking to Aunt about her leaving mom's room, i have 2 new choices in dialogue with mom (about movie / about empty room) and when you choose one, other is gone
Olivia GF route ended in v.10.
Only Lisa GF routes have the new content for v.11, v.12 and v.13 (13 needs v.11 and v.12 content unlocked.)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Could someone help me, I'm stuck.

I'm running the Lisa as GF line.
Already met Oliva and her mother.
Ann already took Max to the clinic, so Max meet Eve.

Now the parts where I'm stuck :
- for some reason I'm not getting the option to sleep with Ann.
- I can't get the option to take Alice to the clinic, Cunning plan is still running, I can fuck Alice and Kate but that's it.
- The Sex-Ed quest, were you can get Ann and Alice involved in "teaching" Lisa will not start, but what I understand from previous post is that is related to not being able to continue with Cunning Plan and sleeping with Ann (see prevouis 2 problems)

shin_kudou

May 30, 2017
OK. i got the sex lessons with mom. Lisa wants me to take her up the pussy but just not yet.
spider quest its complete. doctor quest its complete.
but the problem is i don't get the coffee shop or something with Lisa´s friend or mom because they don't exist in my game.
also, mom got her new job but every time she gets home, the door its look and i have to go kill the goose alone. plus, im fucking Kate in front of slice in regular bases, but nothing else its happening. can anyone assist?

Ademeor

Dec 24, 2017
No need to start over as long as you did not cheat and you are playing one of the Lisa GF paths.
I don't really know where you are at in the game but here is how to unlock all v.12 content and v.13 new content.

"V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)" same place as v.12
I've already started new content from 0.13, but still haven't triggered Lisa's last sex.ed conversation, that allows to make Ann and Lisa train in BJ with Max. That last conversation triggers an option to enter Ann's room after work to disappear. That's what I ment.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote