Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a more update walkthrough then what on page 1 ?, I feel like I am missing loads content.
Page 1 post 1, 2 and 3 has all the walkthrough you can have for this game.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
He never fucks Lisa or Alice, Alice is hinted at that he may have done so but you will never see it.

Mom will not allow Eric to touch Lisa but mom and Eric will take over her sex-ed if you allow it to happen but you never see what they talk about for you can not peep at them with Lisa in the room.

In my games he never touches any of the girls but for his GF Ann.

It don't mater his relationship with the girls because once you get rid of his ass its gone anyway and getting rid of him unlocks most of the content with all women in the game.
Then Eric is absolutely useless...

I thought that being at peace with him would mean to help him improve his relationship with the girls while abiding my time and waiting for a good opportunity while you are trusted before I can backstab him (or perhaps just seeing the scenes and changes of attitudes that depends).

But in truth even if you do nothing he will only have sex with the mother, the rest only happens if you don't make him get out of your house and trigger several conditions while doing some quests.

Though he would be more interesting than this, he is only a pain in the ass that blocks your routes towards the girls.

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
Hey i'm stuck at the part that I have to make a massage to ann with lotion but i don't know how to trigger the scene, i have the lotion ^^ help

And i'm stuck here too ..

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey i'm stuck at the part that I have to make a massage to ann with lotion but i don't know how to trigger the scene, i have the lotion ^^ help

And i'm stuck here too ..
She goes to work on Mondays and Thursdays night so show up when she comes home at 00:00.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks and what about the changing roles ?
Alice will tell you all about it so talk to her and or Lisa or if is been running then show up for cam show and I hope you enjoy the blackmail she does.

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
Did you do the spanking at breakfast time yet?
Both Max and Alice can do it if you want to. (Only 1 at a time though.)
I can spank Lisa at breakfast by setting her up with homework, is that what you mean?
Haven't seen a way to let Alice spank Lisa, or are you talking about a different spanking path?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I can spank Lisa at breakfast by setting her up with homework, is that what you mean?
Haven't seen a way to let Alice spank Lisa, or are you talking about a different spanking path?
No, you can set up Alice and instead of spanking Alice you can spank mom.

Reactions: Wookie

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
No, you can set up Alice and instead of spanking Alice you can spank mom.
So how are you setting up Alice?
If I do it before the evening meal the spanking happens then, if I set her up after the evening meal but before sleep then nothing triggers, and if I set her up in the morning before breakfast the spanking doesn't happen until the evening meal?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So how are you setting up Alice?
If I do it before the evening meal the spanking happens then, if I set her up after the evening meal but before sleep then nothing triggers, and if I set her up in the morning before breakfast the spanking doesn't happen until the evening meal?
There is only 1 way to set up Alice and that is cig at night and the next morning at breakfast mom will start it off.

Reactions: Wookie

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
There is only 1 way to set up Alice and that is cig at night and the next morning at breakfast mom will start it off.
Hmmm, I have set Alice up with cigs at night, tried at 2200 when she in lounge and at 2300 and midnight when she is in bathroom, done this several times but never triggers morning spanking. I can do it consistently with evening spanking though, strange?

knolle1220

Jan 3, 2018
hey guys can some check my safe? i am not sure if i am done so far... i have all yoga with mom, got caught by lisa more than 2 times in the morning she is say allways the same now.. if she caught us, and got caught by alice ( blackmailed ) have sex with mom and alice, she even try to say us to try it on cam but since than nothing new hmm :/

cappinmcnasty

Sep 6, 2017
I have been through over 12 game week attempts (24 times total at twice a week). I have flipped her over and left her on her stomach, I have done max mood, and lowest mood. I can't get Ann to give in and fuck even after stopping right before she comes all 24 times. What could I be missing? Or, does anyone have a save game that is right before that sex with ann triggers?

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
I have been through over 12 game week attempts (24 times total at twice a week). I have flipped her over and left her on her stomach, I have done max mood, and lowest mood. I can't get Ann to give in and fuck even after stopping right before she comes all 24 times. What could I be missing? Or, does anyone have a save game that is right before that sex with ann triggers?
Have you followed all the steps that a1fox3 recommends in his walkthrough for the new version?

The info is contained in the last spoiler for v13
This helped me get to the sex with Ann stage, hope it helps you also. :)

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
If you want the new content then you need to start a new game and choose one of the 2 Lisa GF path and I at this time recommend the yoga path if your into MILF and if not then the jewelery path.
All 3 paths are listed at the bottom of this page:
i have seen maybe spoiler but i seen olivia house , and i wanted to go there (thats is maybe for end of v.13) will i have that stuff if i continue playing without going from new game ? , and i want to know , if i chose Lisa to be my GF will i do couple of events with Kira and Alice ? , if u know what i mean..

@i will give a try , and let u know if something going bad xD

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote