Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There is a link to the most updated Walkthrough?
Start with this one.
Then this one:
BB walthrough
And this one
And all of my mini walkthroughs are here in post 2 and 3.
Post 2
Post 3

Reactions: morenno

VJ

Jun 1, 2017
How many times i have to stop making mom cum on monday and thrursaday?? i havent got naythig after that please help

Loki0

Jul 16, 2017
Talk to Kira and she should go nude sleeping then try mom's room again.
Already happened and still I can't access that path.

Quick summary: Liza GF/yoga, Eric gone, Kate allowed to stay, 4th movie done, Kira back in Lounge and naked, "i want to sleep in your room" convo triggered, no other convo options /w mom or kira in term of sleepover, only peek and leave at mom's door, mom already working on Mo/Thu, Lisa/Mom sex-ed, Alice now Dom, and mood is always awesome.

I now picked the BB save editor. I found a value to reset the convo about asking to sleep in her bedroom but even this doesn't help. 20 ingame days passed.

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017

Quick summary: Liza GF/yoga, Eric gone, Kate allowed to stay, 4th movie done, Kira back in Lounge and naked, "i want to sleep in your room" convo triggered, no other convo options /w mom or kira in term of sleepover, only peek and leave at mom's door, mom already working on Mo/Thu, Lisa/Mom sex-ed, Alice now Dom, and mood is always awesome.

I now picked the BB save editor. I found a value to reset the convo about asking to sleep in her bedroom but even this doesn't help. 20 ingame days passed.
When she comes home from making movies can you enter her room at 2300/midnight to give her a massage?
From memory that happens a couple of times, then you have to buy anaesthetic lotion to continue the massages.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Im kind of confused why i cant get hte handcuffs? and im kind of stuck i feel like its the same thing over and over.
"2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."
How many times i have to stop making mom cum on monday and thrursaday?? i havent got naythig after that please help
After about the 3rd or 4th time see mom in mom's room at 22:00 or 23:00 when the door is closed and go in and have a talk with her.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

After about the 3rd-5th time mom works talk to Kira and she should give you a dvd to watch the next time mom is at work.

Prodigy1189

Feb 4, 2018
call me dumb, but i'm finding all the walkthroughs utterly useless as a first time player. what is the point of all the contained information if none of it is in chronological order? trying out this game and i am 100% lost.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
call me dumb, but i'm finding all the walkthroughs utterly useless as a first time player. what is the point of all the contained information if none of it is in chronological order? trying out this game and i am 100% lost.
This one with a few minor errors is the best to get you started and needs to be followed even after the first 10 days until Max is able to support him self with his web site.
Plus either one of my mini walkthrough about Eric.
"3. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough with Eric as a friend, for now."
"4. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough going to war with Eric from the get go."

And this:

Has all my mini walkthrough for most of the sticking points in the game.
If you like NTR then don't follow 3 and 4 and let Eric take over Lisa's sex-ed.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
nah, i fucking hate ntr, i want him gone as soon as possible.
Just don't get rid of him until you start sensual massage on Alice at the pool and get it to over 80% on her.

Using either 3 or 4 of my mini walkthrough will keep him at bay with only fucking his GF Ann until you get rid of his ass.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
This game is very lovely but frustrating. If anyone can have a quick look and tell me if there are still more to come or have i gone wrong somewhere. I am just grinding the same old stuff over and over week after week. (do i need to put in spoiler quote, if so how do you do it? )

I have both Olivia and Lisa paths only saves.
Currently with Lisa path i have the following happening.

Alice, I can either go to her room during her streaming and have fun with her alone or ask Lisa to join.
I can spank both Lisa and Alice privately.
I get BJ from Alice whilst watching telly. Mom caught them 3 times already, nothing happens further.
Alice i can visit late at night after another spider sacrifices themselves.
Alice and Kate i can join for some romping / BJ action
Alice still to go with Max to doctor, Max goes alone presently.

Lisa cant do anyting with her in bathroom
Kira comes over to give lessons at night sometimes.
Can punish her privately.

Mom I can message in bedroom and get HJ
Can visit in tv room and watch movie which leads to BJ only, Alice caught them once.
Mom gives HJ/BJ in bathroom different times of day/night
Can visit mom sleeping and get BJ only
Mom is still not said anything about going to work
Yoga i cannot do with her only look.

Kira nothing happens, just visit in pool, bathroom or catch in tv room at night.

i have two unfinished tasks still, cant remember what they are called now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This game is very lovely but frustrating. If anyone can have a quick look and tell me if there are still more to come or have i gone wrong somewhere. I am just grinding the same old stuff over and over week after week. (do i need to put in spoiler quote, if so how do you do it? )

I have both Olivia and Lisa paths only saves.
Currently with Lisa path i have the following happening.

Alice, I can either go to her room during her streaming and have fun with her alone or ask Lisa to join.
I can spank both Lisa and Alice privately.
I get BJ from Alice whilst watching telly. Mom caught them 3 times already, nothing happens further.
Alice i can visit late at night after another spider sacrifices themselves.
Alice and Kate i can join for some romping / BJ action
Alice still to go with Max to doctor, Max goes alone presently.

Lisa cant do anyting with her in bathroom
Kira comes over to give lessons at night sometimes.
Can punish her privately.

Mom I can message in bedroom and get HJ
Can visit in tv room and watch movie which leads to BJ only, Alice caught them once.
Mom gives HJ/BJ in bathroom different times of day/night
Can visit mom sleeping and get BJ only
Mom is still not said anything about going to work
Yoga i cannot do with her only look.

Kira nothing happens, just visit in pool, bathroom or catch in tv room at night.

i have two unfinished tasks still, cant remember what they are called now.
Lisa's mood is to low if you can not get BJ in the bathroom both morning and night.
In the morning you knock and say its Max and at night you can just open the door and walk in.
You need to unlock v.12 content and your almost there: "15. How to unlock v.12 new content."

Prodigy1189

Feb 4, 2018
yeah i gotta say this game is just not for me, which is a god damn travesty seeing as how cute the sisters are. i'm not going to sit here for hours for the sole purpose of trying not to get cucked. add to that the fact that an actual walkthrough, not just a list of things you need to do, does not exist, and this game is just a recipe for gut-burning frustration. no thank you.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I am sure you are playing Adv of WIlly D, My sweet Cousin, Dreams of Desire and Tangled Up... those seem to be easier to navigate through.

yeah i gotta say this game is just not for me, which is a god damn travesty seeing as how cute the sisters are. i'm not going to sit here for hours for the sole purpose of trying not to get cucked. add to that the fact that an actual walkthrough, not just a list of things you need to do, does not exist, and this game is just a recipe for gut-burning frustration. no thank you.

Loki0

Jul 16, 2017
After about the 3rd-5th time mom works talk to Kira and she should give you a dvd to watch the next time mom is at work.
I'm pretty sure you do a lot of work for the community and many are thankful for that.

Sadly, you are still not getting my point of problem.

I'm locked out of content because I can't sleep in mom's bedroom.

Last BB version I played was 0.9 or 0.10 where the first sleepover in mom's bedroom had been introduced.
The story progressed by Kira sleeping in mom's room on Wed or Thu night. After spying on them and watch soem lesbian action to progress cunning plan Kira moved out of the bedroom to made space for Max. After few days I could talk to mom, via "I know what I want", and suggest sleeping in mom's bedroom. Her answer about that suggestion was she'll think bout it and I should give her some days for that.

Well, and here we are. And initially I'm sure I hit a bug which locks me out of any future content. I know there had been two convo options after the second (or third) movie. I selected the frist of the two new convos (don't know what excactly this was about) and the second convo option never appeared. Pretty sure the second, disappearing convo is about the progression sleeping in mom' bedroom.

I've used the search forum with "mom ann sleep bed" got many hits but those are questioning about "how to.." only a few wrote about that bug. Sadly, I haven't found an answer/solution.

Now my question is, how am I getting rid of that bug?

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
how to make it here to stop growing up to persuade chance
Not even sure what your asking. On the first picture you picked the wrong option and pissed Alice off. She will send you away. On the second picture you have the option to try and persuade her right infront of you.. so just klick it. Your % chanse is based on your current skill as always.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote