Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

samis

May 24, 2017
i got kitchen- room- yoga- bathroom and also i have this choice in days in week when ann come back from work
max: maybe we should do something else?
ann: we should, but not today, ......
max: why not?
ann: because i don't want to do it too often. don't you .....
max: i do...
than it will be the normal hj by her the one you come on her stomach
is there more to it?
and is there the new movie in this v?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i got kitchen- room- yoga- bathroom and also i have this choice in days in week when ann come back from work
max: maybe we should do something else?
ann: we should, but not today, ......
max: why not?
ann: because i don't want to do it too often. don't you .....
max: i do...
than it will be the normal hj by her the one you come on her stomach
is there more to it?
and is there the new movie in this v?
No sex after work just touch.
No new movie for all but only mom has movie and aunt Kira give's dvd for it, that is all in this version.

Reactions: samis

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It's fucking lisa while alice is masturbating right ? so we can't go farer ?
No you do not do anything with Alice when Lisa is doing cam with Max.
No you do not do anything with Alice when Lisa is pleasing Alice in Max's bedroom, you only get Lisa.

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
No you do not do anything with Alice when Lisa is doing cam with Max.
No you do not do anything with Alice when Lisa is pleasing Alice in Max's bedroom, you only get Lisa.
I don't really understand what i have to do next tbh, i had a conversation with lisa , it's been a while, and i do almsot all camshow but i do'nt see anything new

Loki0

Jul 16, 2017
There is no convo about sleeping with mom with Kira you must talk to Ann 2 times about sleeping with her.
1. You need to ask Ann if you can sleep with her in the "I know what I want" convo.
2. After the movie when the convo comes up to talk about the movie or sleep with Ann, you must choose sleep with Ann or you develop the bug and no longer get the convo.
Okay, after browsing through this forum for a decent amount of time I'm sure I, sadly, facing that bug.

Is there a way to fix this? I've to admit, even with cheating, the way to grind to that point took me 5 days and I would like to avoid that grind again.

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
Stop yoga and see mom in the kitchen for sex until Alice does her stupid blackmail shit.
Then switch from yoga and kitchen, like do yoga 1, 2 or 3 days then kitchen sex for 1, 2 or 3 days and so on.
It will take many more weeks to finish all of it.
How to stop yoga ?

komando12

Aug 17, 2017
hi guys i just downloaded 0.13 i played a little closed it and now I can't open the game it crashes. this never happened in previous versions. any idea what to do? thanks already

The Tesseract

Oct 22, 2017
hi guys i just downloaded 0.13 i played a little closed it and now I can't open the game it crashes. this never happened in previous versions. any idea what to do? thanks already
Try first to restart your computer, and if necessary restart your graphics card in the Device Manager (for Windows).

Reactions: a1fox3

The Tesseract

Oct 22, 2017
Finally, I got to 0.12 chain of events. Side note: you can get convos with Mom while spanking before the ones while licking Alice and still get to 0.12 events.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay, after browsing through this forum for a decent amount of time I'm sure I, sadly, facing that bug.

Is there a way to fix this? I've to admit, even with cheating, the way to grind to that point took me 5 days and I would like to avoid that grind again.
The only thing it does is not allow Max to try and sleep in mom's be is all, mom will kick him out until later in the game.

Loki0

Jul 16, 2017
The only thing it does is not allow Max to try and sleep in mom's be is all, mom will kick him out until later in the game.
Well, I can't progress that far to be kicked out of her bedroom.

I had the conversation bout sleeping in her bedroom after Kira moved out but nothing ever happened. I tried to talk to her on different days, hours and locations in the house but nothing happened.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
The only thing it does is not allow Max to try and sleep in mom's bed is all, mom will kick him out until later in the game.
It will delay Ann giving Max a BJ in other areas of the house tho. Visit her at night and you get to that point pretty fast. Sure it won't break the game, but once she does that in her room she will also do it to Max in the bathroom and on Saturday shopping.
The question to ask her about sleeping in her room happens long long before this tho. Like right after you ask Ann to give you more athority in the house. I never had it asked again later in the "i know what i want" convo. So maby using it the first time around supress the option to ask again later. Weird bug either way.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well, I can't progress that far to be kicked out of her bedroom.

I had the conversation bout sleeping in her bedroom after Kira moved out but nothing ever happened. I tried to talk to her on different days, hours and locations in the house but nothing happened.
Talk to Kira and she should go nude sleeping then try mom's room again.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote