Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017

Hello.
I'll do one more question.
I have not gotten the ann and yoga sex scene yet.

Alice and Ann sofa scene, Do you have to see the yoga sex scene first?
So how do you get the yoga sex scene?
Sorry to keep asking you.

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
Ok this is what you need to do.
Keep putting spiders in Alice's room until you cum in her 3 times and switch postition 3 times and it should be done and it will tell you so.
Keep going to Olivia house or dates or what ever you need to do with her until that quest is done.

Now for the main thing View attachment 64727 start paying mom on Mondays mornings before you do yoga 500 to help support the family.
Monday night st 21:00 the time mom watches tv but she is at work watch that dvd.
And follow what the quest tells you afterwards.
wow ..... so much money is this cheat...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Hello.
I'll do one more question.
I have not gotten the ann and yoga sex scene yet.

Alice and Ann sofa scene, Do you have to see the yoga sex scene first?
So how do you get the yoga sex scene?
Sorry to keep asking you.
You must be on Lisa GF path that has yoga to get yoga sex.
No you don't have to do yoga sex for it if on the Lisa GF path without yoga.

Cerber1985

Jun 12, 2017
I cant got the yoga sex... I try everything and now Im frustrated ... Im on the Lisa path and I do everything with the mom and Alice but all I got in the yoga is this (nothing)... 2018-02-05.png Help please...

Reactions: Agungteguh27

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I cant got the yoga sex... I try everything and now Im frustrated ... Im on the Lisa path and I do everything with the mom and Alice but all I got in the yoga is this (nothing)... View attachment 64932 Help please...
There is 2 different Lisa GF paths one with yoga and one without yoga, which one did you do?

Also open the convo with mom and take a screen shot and I could have seen which path you were on.

Reactions: Agungteguh27

Sana ne

Dec 29, 2017
Aunt Kira comes to the room and teaches us. I'm just doing erotic massages to Ann and no one give homework

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
2 Lisa path? Oh man... View attachment 64942
Yes that is without yoga so you don't get to do yoga.

At the bottom of this page is all 3 GF path's, 2 for Lisa and one for Olivia, Olivia content ended in v.10 and is not good to do now with later versions of the game.

Cerber1985

Jun 12, 2017
Yes that is without yoga so you don't get to do yoga.

At the bottom of this page is all 3 GF path's, 2 for Lisa and one for Olivia, Olivia content ended in v.10 and is not good to do now with later versions of the game.
Do you have save for that path? I cant play from the begining just for that fu*king yoga?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Do you have save for that path? I cant play from the begining just for that fu*king yoga?
You don't need the yoga to finish the content in your game.

But here if you want yoga.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote