Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Loki0

Jul 16, 2017
Hello!

Last time I played BB was 0.9 or 0.10 introducing sleepovers with mom and the first 2 or 3 scenes. With the recent 1.0 release I grabbed BB again and started a new game.

So far progress is smooth and I've triggered many opportunities as known.

Sadly I can't trigger the sleepovers with mom.
Eric is gone, 4 movies had been done, Kira slept in Ann's room and I spied successful, Kate is now a part of the family and Kira sleeps on the couch again (naked).

Alice, Ann and Lisa are in awesome mood but still I can't get the talk option "i know what I want" sleeping in Ann's bedroom. The night options at Ann's bedroom are only Peek and Leave.

Am I missing a prerequirement?

halluva

May 18, 2017
You very close to starting on the v.13 content but you need to go to mom for the next Lisa sex-ed talk View attachment 64733

Keep putting spiders in Alice's room and keep going to the clinic and soon Eve will ask Max to bring his GF.
When I talk to the mom, the option for the sex-ed talk is not there. Do I need to do something specific t trigger it? Also I keep putting spiders in Alice's room and going to the clinic but nothing happens

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
When I talk to the mom, the option for the sex-ed talk is not there. Do I need to do something specific t trigger it? Also I keep putting spiders in Alice's room and going to the clinic but nothing happens
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am playing through and have gotten the scenes to go to the school for Liza and to go to the doctor but when I click on the leave house button and choose either of those places at the right times nothing happens Any clues?
School is at 15:00 and clinic is at 16-17:00 and if it is not working at that time then your game files are broken and you need to download a new set of the game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do I acomplish the Side effect.....what to achieve to end this, it is annoing a little...thx
Max having a boner at the breakfast table 3 times and then going to the clinic with mom then alone to the clinic 3 more times.

RohmLincoln

Jan 28, 2018
Hello,

Somebody can help me, I have playing 60 days after the v12 and the v13 never started since. Can look at my save and say me what is wrong?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello,

Somebody can help me, I have playing 60 days after the v12 and the v13 never started since. Can look at my save and say me what is wrong?
Leave her on her stomach when the option comes up and keep checking with aunt Kira for new convo.

I will keep testing this to make sure.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017

Hello, I have only one question.
How do I start this scene?

I got to the kitchen, ann room, bathroom ann sex scene.
I have not gotten the yoga sex scene yet.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Hello, I have only one question.
How do I start this scene?

I got to the kitchen, ann room, bathroom ann sex scene.
I have not gotten the yoga sex scene yet.
Stop yoga and see mom in the kitchen for sex until Alice does her stupid blackmail shit.
Then switch from yoga and kitchen, like do yoga 1, 2 or 3 days then kitchen sex for 1, 2 or 3 days and so on.
It will take many more weeks to finish all of it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks :) but the night and after work Mom give Max always the same blowjob scene, you sure my save is not broken?
No your save is not broken.

1. Stop setting up sisters for private spanking.
2. Have Max to 1 anal with Lisa at the kitchen sink when mom is at work and let Alice spank them for it then stop anal with Lisa at the kitchen sink and no more with aunt Kira for now.
3. Keep going to mom's room when she comes home from work until you can keep her on her stomach and the next day you will have a new convo with her in her room at either 22:00 or 23:00 your choice.
I did it at 22:00 BigBrother 2018-02-05 07-17-27-72.jpg and have new convo with mom BigBrother 2018-02-05 07-17-32-41.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I found it,can you tell me what should I do now? no one give a job
Your biggest problem in you have the homework bug and you need to get it fixed to go forward in the mentor quest. BigBrother 2018-02-05 07-28-24-73.jpg
"11. How to fix homework bug."

Buy everything in the on line shop but for the camera and give it to the girls there for and stop doing chores for mom, there no longer needed at this time. BigBrother 2018-02-05 07-27-55-90.jpg

Have this convo with mom and stop private punish for Max, this allows mom to see Max as an adult.

Keep putting spiders in Alice's room and keep helping with her blog.

Then play the game for several weeks and see if the quest will update some.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote