Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I haven't done this before so I hope I didn't fuck up, thanks for the help
You need to keep putting spiders in Alice's room and keep doing her blog every chance you get.
Keep going to the clinic.
Once you get far enough you will get a new convo with Lisa to peep.

FIRST AND FOREMOST YOU MUST KEEP ALL GIRLS MOOD AT MAX OR THE HIGHER LEVEL SEX WILL NOT HAPPEN.

Pay mom on Mondays 500 to support the family. BigBrother 2018-02-04 18-23-20-96.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Here is my save
You very close to starting on the v.13 content but you need to go to mom for the next Lisa sex-ed talk BigBrother 2018-02-04 18-30-23-05.jpg

Keep putting spiders in Alice's room and keep going to the clinic and soon Eve will ask Max to bring his GF.

jay-sin

Nov 8, 2017
You need to keep putting spiders in Alice's room and keep doing her blog every chance you get.
Keep going to the clinic.
Once you get far enough you will get a new convo with Lisa to peep.

FIRST AND FOREMOST YOU MUST KEEP ALL GIRLS MOOD AT MAX OR THE HIGHER LEVEL SEX WILL NOT HAPPEN.

Pay mom on Mondays 500 to support the family. View attachment 64732
thank you

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Keep putting spiders in Alice's room until you cum in her 3 times and switch postition 3 times and it should be done and it will tell you so.
Arachnophobia Has an easy trigger from v0.12 to see when it's done. You have to have sex 3 times after 4th movie.
1 time its cowgirl. 2 time it's doggy. 3 time start cowgirl and swap to doggy. Ask Lisa to peep.
After that Alice wants you to start with giving her Oral plesaure. You ask to do more she says no. Next time you once again start with Oral but now you can also do cowgirl and end with Doggy. Opportunity capped :)

ertzulli

Feb 4, 2018
idk what I'm doing wrong, I can't seem to progress with mother from where I am or reach any of the newer content, think I'm stuck after finishing all the 0.9 stuff. Save file is attached.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
idk what I'm doing wrong, I can't seem to progress with mother from where I am or reach any of the newer content, think I'm stuck after finishing all the 0.9 stuff. Save file is attached.
Spiders, spider and even more spiders and do her blog as often as you can and keep going to the clinic.

You have to get the spider quest and blog quest to almost the end of both to trigger the next content to unlock.

Pathvader

Jan 8, 2018
I am playing through and have gotten the scenes to go to the school for Liza and to go to the doctor but when I click on the leave house button and choose either of those places at the right times nothing happens Any clues?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote