Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i'm at lounge room 10pm what i need to do? and i saw alice's talk list 3 of them.
First off let Alice spank Lisa and Max and then stop all anal with Lisa unless you are with Alice, then go talk to mom for that new quest.
Then the next day talk to Alice again with the bottom convo BigBrother 2018-02-04 16-58-01-70.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I believe I'm at the point in the game where 0.12 left off
"V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"

lopp04005

Oct 22, 2017
hi, why do i not have the options to go in moms room when she reutrns form work? what do i have to do? it only has the option "leave"

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok I now got caught by Alice in kitchen a few more times and then got to spank mom in the lounge, but doing it 3x still doesnt change anything, is THIS the end now?

I miss the time where one could check if one reached the end by looking at the "quests".. now they all just say everything is done and one has to repeat the same action over and over to check if some rng thing happens
Just keep doing all of them and when they all start to repeat over and over again then you are done.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hi, why do i not have the options to go in moms room when she reutrns form work? what do i have to do? it only has the option "leave"
Just keep checking back she has locked out Max for a few days is all, she will open it again for Max.

halluva

May 18, 2017
"V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"
You already replied with this to me. I'm at the point where 0.12 leaves off, but don't see any ways to progress further. The list begins with "being caught" pleasuring alice in the lounge but I keep giving her leg massages/getting bowjobs and nothing happens. I've tried going to talk to the mom in her room at 23:00 but all I get is the option to give her a massage "are you tired?" I can go in later at night and get a blowjob but it doesn't ever go past there. I'm willing to grind, I just need to know what action to grind.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You already replied with this to me. I'm at the point where 0.12 leaves off, but don't see any ways to progress further. The list begins with "being caught" pleasuring alice in the lounge but I keep giving her leg massages/getting bowjobs and nothing happens. I've tried going to talk to the mom in her room at 23:00 but all I get is the option to give her a massage "are you tired?" I can go in later at night and get a blowjob but it doesn't ever go past there. I'm willing to grind, I just need to know what action to grind.
Does mom go to work on Monday and Thursday night?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hi, i have tried for several weeks but it still only has the option to leave. am i doing anything wrong
From right now check on it for the next 3 weeks and if it don't open by then upload your save game and I will take a look at it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how many times for mom spanked lisa after or before dinner until alice does and how to get the quest?
Well without your save game file I can not tell you.

I still have not figure out what you want or where you are at in your game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
where alice spanked lisa on kichen or somewhere?
Alice never spanks Lisa alone, only once Alice blackmails Max and Lisa will Alice spanked both Max and Lisa after the do anal at the kitchen sink or with aunt Kira.
Never will she spank Lisa alone.

halluva

May 18, 2017
Then you are not done with v.12 content and go to the link I gave you and work on it.
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
So it says that I need to bring Alice to the clinic as my gf, but I can't seem to have that option. I've progressed Alice's story to the point where I have sex with her and Kate, but nothing to progress further.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote