Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jay-sin

Nov 8, 2017
Yes hi hello I'm just a bit stuck with something, I am currently doing the new job opportunity and I have reached the part where I have to sexually excite Ann without release, do I just keep getting handjobs and blowjobs because I did that for like 10 weeks and still haven't unlocked the new movie?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yes hi hello I'm just a bit stuck with something, I am currently doing the new job opportunity and I have reached the part where I have to sexually excite Ann without release, do I just keep getting handjobs and blowjobs because I did that for like 10 weeks and still haven't unlocked the new movie?
No, you must go to her room on Monday and Thursday nights when she comes home from work and this is the scene you need to do that at.
She will go to work right after dinner and come home at 00:00 and you need to meet her in her room.
She will lock you out for a few time but just keep checking about and make sure you also check on her at 23:00 in her room when she is home for new convo options.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So it says that I need to bring Alice to the clinic as my gf, but I can't seem to have that option. I've progressed Alice's story to the point where I have sex with her and Kate, but nothing to progress further.
Just keep working on all open quest and keep going to the clinic when you can and it will happen.

halluva

May 18, 2017
Just keep working on all open quest and keep going to the clinic when you can and it will happen.
The only open quests are Cunning Plan and New Job. The guide says that taking Alice to the Clinic is part of Cunning Plan, but all it says is

"I think I'll be able to get more from them... Much more.... eventually."

What do I need to do here? Just keep going to the clinic?

jay-sin

Nov 8, 2017
No, you must go to her room on Monday and Thursday nights when she comes home from work and this is the scene you need to do that at.
She will go to work right after dinner and come home at 00:00 and you need to meet her in her room.
She will lock you out for a few time but just keep checking about and make sure you also check on her at 23:00 in her room when she is home for new convo options.
She hasn't been going to work?

Jul 11, 2017
Alice never spanks Lisa alone, only once Alice blackmails Max and Lisa will Alice spanked both Max and Lisa after the do anal at the kitchen sink or with aunt Kira.
Never will she spank Lisa alone.
the images plz to where alice blackmail max and lisa and spanked her?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hi , pls take a look at it.
Ok this is what you need to do.
Keep putting spiders in Alice's room until you cum in her 3 times and switch postition 3 times and it should be done and it will tell you so.
Keep going to Olivia house or dates or what ever you need to do with her until that quest is done.

Now for the main thing BigBrother 2018-02-04 17-51-54-96.jpg start paying mom on Mondays mornings before you do yoga 500 to help support the family.
Monday night st 21:00 the time mom watches tv but she is at work watch that dvd.
And follow what the quest tells you afterwards.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The only open quests are Cunning Plan and New Job. The guide says that taking Alice to the Clinic is part of Cunning Plan, but all it says is

"I think I'll be able to get more from them... Much more.... eventually."

What do I need to do here? Just keep going to the clinic?
You need to do Kate in every hole and make sure to cum in her when it ask where to cum.

halluva

May 18, 2017
You need to do Kate in every hole and make sure to cum in her when it ask where to cum.
How do I get the option to do that? The only time I have sex with Kate is when she and Alice ask me to join them once a week and there are no options where to cum.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do I get the option to do that? The only time I have sex with Kate is when she and Alice ask me to join them once a week and there are no options where to cum.
Ok you just need to keep going to Alice's room on Saturday night which is the best night for it and just keep going.
Keep going to the clinic.
keep working on any other quest that is still open.

Also please upload your save game and I will take a look at it.

Jul 11, 2017
Ok this is what you need to do.
Keep putting spiders in Alice's room until you cum in her 3 times and switch postition 3 times and it should be done and it will tell you so.
Keep going to Olivia house or dates or what ever you need to do with her until that quest is done.

Now for the main thing View attachment 64727 start paying mom on Mondays mornings before you do yoga 500 to help support the family.
Monday night st 21:00 the time mom watches tv but she is at work watch that dvd.
And follow what the quest tells you afterwards.
i think i messed up mom stay home watching the movie icon doesn't appeared

halluva

May 18, 2017
Ok you just need to keep going to Alice's room on Saturday night which is the best night for it and just keep going.
Keep going to the clinic.
keep working on any other quest that is still open.

Also please upload your save game and I will take a look at it.
Here is my save

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote