Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

karlpilkert

Jan 16, 2018
In v13, I got sex with mom in kitchen/shower/room/lounge/yoga, caught by alice twice (2nd one she filmed) during sex in lounge, caught by lisa in kitchen once (but she didn't see anything)

Am I still missing something, or is that the entire content?

Edit: Ok, got caught by Alice in kitchen as well, but still no new dialogue options. this rng stuff is really annoying to figure out.. do i just keep fucking mom for weeks everywhere and hope something happens

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I try to do it everyday and get punished but not get caught.
Then you are not far enough in the game or you have past that part now and it will not happen anymore.

Upload your save game and I will take a look.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how many times do i have to do ?
It took me 6 times but I may have missed the new convo at 23:00, so after each massage that you stop at go to her room every time she is there at 22:00 and 23:00 and if door is closed it means new convo time.

halluva

May 18, 2017
How do I get caught pleasing Alice in the lounge? I'm used to there being a grind in this game but I don't even know what to grind.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do I get caught pleasing Alice in the lounge? I'm used to there being a grind in this game but I don't even know what to grind.
Without knowing where you are at in the game I can not help you.

halluva

May 18, 2017
Without knowing where you are at in the game I can not help you.
I believe I'm at the point in the game where 0.12 left off. I get blowjobs from Alice in the lounge regularly, but nothing triggers the mom to show up. There is a possibility that she caught me in a previous version and I forgot, but there's not sex prompt when I go into her room at night; just a blowjob (sometimes she's wearing panties and sometimes no)

karlpilkert

Jan 16, 2018
In v13, I got sex with mom in kitchen/shower/room/lounge/yoga, caught by alice twice (2nd one she filmed) during sex in lounge, caught by lisa in kitchen once (but she didn't see anything)

Am I still missing something, or is that the entire content?

Edit: Ok, got caught by Alice in kitchen as well, but still no new dialogue options. this rng stuff is really annoying to figure out.. do i just keep fucking mom for weeks everywhere and hope something happens
Ok I now got caught by Alice in kitchen a few more times and then got to spank mom in the lounge, but doing it 3x still doesnt change anything, is THIS the end now?

I miss the time where one could check if one reached the end by looking at the "quests".. now they all just say everything is done and one has to repeat the same action over and over to check if some rng thing happens

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote