Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
I wish DS would have left New Job open until all new content was done at least once but no the very first time closes the quest.
0.13 seems to be all about giving people what they asked for in terms of Ann. I think all my opportunities was complete for v0.12 and basically never changed through v0.13. I just kept trying all options and stuff triggerd. I think i'm done.. But the game won't really tell me :p

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
man can you look at my salvation a bit and tell me what I need to do that I'm stuck in? please
Come on can't you go check each quest to see which one is still open.

Spider quest is all you have left to do so go put more spiders in Alice's room and cum in her 3 times and switch position 3 times and it show close.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
0.13 seems to be all about giving people what they asked for in terms of Ann. I think all my opportunities was complete for v0.12 and basically never changed through v0.13. I just kept trying all options and stuff triggerd. I think i'm done.. But the game won't really tell me :p
It tells me done on the very first time fucking Ann.

Aqualung

Oct 20, 2017
Yes it is bugged.
This is only in the Lisa GF path and can not happen in Olivia path because you never had Kira sex-ed training View attachment 64611
You don't pay for punishing them you ask for for permision to puninish them in the "I know what I want" convo.
But you must pay to help the family $500 each Monday to support the family or mom will take away the spanking.
That was what I meant by "paying". I played this save for several game weeks trying to trigger new Ann content that I now know can't happen, "punishing" either sister after dinner but, although the option to help with bills appears when you talk to Ann, the "amount due" that comes up at the top right of the screen doesn't go to $500 once a week has passed. I haven't had to pay towards the family for weeks. It doesn't really matter now as, even if Dark Silver manages to release another chapter, I'll be using my Lisa GF save as Olivia is now in that route too.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
It tells me done on the very first time fucking Ann.
Yep. But most of the new content comes after that part. Sex in the kitchen. Sex in the lounge. Sex while Yoga.
Kitchen again while Alice watsh. Lounge again but this time with Alice watshing, or takes part.
Spanking mom in the lounge. Spanking mom in public. So it's a lot to find and no way to keep track.
Had this been a regual uppdate i'm sure parts of the new stuff would have become new opportunities.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
No you are not blind she does stop but it started in v 9.6 you need to do the dishes right after breakfast so she will show up at the table to read so you can talk to her for some quests.
What do you mean with v 9.6 ? I've nearly finished v0.12. After breakfast Alice do not dishwashing anymore, exept on sunday. That's what I've seen.

Sana ne

Dec 29, 2017
Lisa is my girlfriend now and she say something about Alice then we can't talk other days what should I do?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What do you mean with v 9.6 ? I've nearly finished v0.12. After breakfast Alice do not dishwashing anymore, exept on sunday. That's what I've seen.
It started in the jewelery path after v9.6 and a later time in the yoga path and I have not played very much in the Olivia path.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Lisa is my girlfriend now and she say something about Alice then we can't talk other days what should I do?
Well without know what she said about Alice how can anyone help you.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
She said '' Alice is drink to much and forget about all things to last night '' something just like this
Yes you need to raise her relationship with Max and then pass a check and she will tell you about "weird" convo.

pascal26

Jan 8, 2018
Tha
Jewel path won't have any Yoga in it. If this is your path you will never get thoes scenes at end of v0.13.
View attachment 64625
You could say the only viable path choice now is "With Yoga".
Olivia has nada beyond v0.10 and Jewels is ok but you miss the final parts of 0.13.
On a side note once you finish the mentor opportunity Lisa won't care if you actually Yoga anymore so it's more optional after that :)
Thanks

Jackboo1

Aug 26, 2017
I played this game a lot, and never found this scenes... Eric route or something?

Now that this game is "over", we need a practical guide!

KamuiKK

Jan 2, 2018
How to trigger get caught scene by mom when Alice punish Lisa and Max. I've completed at pleasuring mom when she get back from work but can't have sex.

Jan 2, 2018
Yep. But most of the new content comes after that part. Sex in the kitchen. Sex in the lounge. Sex while Yoga.
Kitchen again while Alice watsh. Lounge again but this time with Alice watshing, or takes part.
Spanking mom in the lounge. Spanking mom in public. So it's a lot to find and no way to keep track.
Had this been a regual uppdate i'm sure parts of the new stuff would have become new opportunities.
Do you know how to trigger Alice watching in the kitchen? I've unlocked everything else, but I keep getting caught by Lisa in the kitchen and nothing changes.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How to trigger get caught scene by mom when Alice punish Lisa and Max. I've completed at pleasuring mom when she get back from work but can't have sex.
Have Max and Lisa do anal at the kitchen sink when she does dishes, remember must be doing Lisa GF path and this should have be known for a long time now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Do you know how to trigger Alice watching in the kitchen? I've unlocked everything else, but I keep getting caught by Lisa in the kitchen and nothing changes.
It should have happen before Lisa started but just keep doing it.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote