• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What you mean play yoga? I go every morning but cant talk or do anything about yoga. Everything is the same(same talks i mean). Could you can talk about yoga? If answer yes how to talk about yoga?
You get more at the end of v.13 content but you must first unlock v.13 content to get there.

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
I've read a couple of pages back something about yoga sex in v 0.13 ? If that's a thing how do i get it ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I've read a couple of pages back something about yoga sex in v 0.13 ? If that's a thing how do i get it ?
Yes it is a thing but you first have to play the game and unlock it just like all the other sex you get in the game.
To let you know yoga sex is at the end of v.13 content so you got a lot of playing to do.
Just to start sex with Ann it took me over 50 days starting at the end of v.12

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
@a1fox3 Yeah i just noticed it before, but thought it was a bug because anne and max where already naked and talking about getting naked, but it was about going full nude.Nvm my bad :D

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
Just a reminder, as always in the game - some triggers do not happen if the mood isn't at least very good, and some need the mood to be awesome.
Keep the mood on awesome all the time, it's not that hard.

ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
Spiders, spiders and even more spiders are your friend and blog, blog and even more blogging is needed.
i see... do i keep choosing the same option for sleeping with her repeatedly?
that's it thanks! need to do spiders after the pills for it to trigger I think

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i see... do i keep choosing the same option for sleeping with her repeatedly?
that's it thanks! need to do spiders after the pills for it to trigger I think
You need to cum in her 3 times and switch positions 3 time to get the triggers to go off.

Aqualung

Oct 20, 2017
Just to be clear.. Are you refering to the old Olivia path that you choose in week 1-2 of the game?
Because there is no way to have any of the 3somes with Alice or joining her show with Lisa on the Olivia path.
All comes down to asking Lisa to peep on you and Alice and this can only done on the Lisa GF path.

I thought it was weird, but it's definitely the Olivia GFpath 'cause I get the option to use the sleeping pills to bring her over for fun with Lisa and I'm definitely having the 3somes and the web shows with Lisa and Alice. That's kind of why I asked the question in the first place. I don't get any of the other Lisa events though. I don't have to pay to punish the girls after dinner in this save either so I'm thinking the save might be a little bugged.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I thought it was weird, but it's definitely the Olivia GFpath 'cause I get the option to use the sleeping pills to bring her over for fun with Lisa and I'm definitely having the 3somes and the web shows with Lisa and Alice. That's kind of why I asked the question in the first place. I don't get any of the other Lisa events though. I don't have to pay to punish the girls after dinner in this save either so I'm thinking the save might be a little bugged.
Yes it is bugged and some have uploaded save games that have been changed to include thing like what you have.
You should have not been able to get Lisa in the cam show because it requires her to have Kira training before hand.

Aqualung

Oct 20, 2017
Can you upload this save game and let me work on it, I did not know you can get the 3-some in the Olivia GF path and if so then you may get more content and with me finding out the main triggers in the Lisa GF route then maybe there is more content in Olivia's path.
Hi, sorry it took a while to reply. Here's the save. I think it might be bugged as I'm getting the content I said but I don't have to pay to punish the girls after dinner for some reason.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi, sorry it took a while to reply. Here's the save. I think it might be bugged as I'm getting the content I said but I don't have to pay to punish the girls after dinner for some reason.
Yes it is bugged.
This is only in the Lisa GF path and can not happen in Olivia path because you never had Kira sex-ed training BigBrother 2018-02-04 10-17-56-72.jpg
You don't pay for punishing them you ask for for permision to puninish them in the "I know what I want" convo.
But you must pay to help the family $500 each Monday to support the family or mom will take away the spanking.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Hey, actually I don't ask Lisa to fight for her boyfriend. I went to the clinic and with Mom, but I had fuck Alice during Kate's mom even to get rid Eric. Now I've stuck. I haven't fuck mom. I did Lisa's training

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey, actually I don't ask Lisa to fight for her boyfriend. I went to the clinic and with Mom, but I had fuck Alice during Kate's mom even to get rid Eric. Now I've stuck. I haven't fuck mom. I did Lisa's training
You are on the Olivia GF path and the only way that have whats in that pic is being on Lisa GF path.
Somehow that game is bugged and cheats have been used on it.

Here are the 3 paths for GF.
1. Lisa as girlfriend (less rewarding path, for now) - Forget about Alex
Convo is "I think you should forget about it ..."

Meet Olivia - Friend with Olivia
Convo for this:"There is one idea, but it is difficult to implement..."

Lisa's jewelry - War with Olivia
Convo for this is:"I think you have to fight for him!"

2 is the one you are on.

Reactions: Agungteguh27

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What should I do? Play from the beginning again?
Yes and choose one of the Lisa GF path because Olivia was added to them as Max's 2nd GF.

I add more info to this post.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a proper walkthrough for this game?
No but you can get almost every thing with this.
Start with this one.
Then this one:
BB walthrough
And this one
And all of my mini walkthroughs are here in post 2 and 3.
Post 2
Post 3

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
You are on the Olivia GF path and the only way that have whats in that pic is being on Lisa GF path.
Somehow that game is bugged and cheats have been used on it. Actually I bought all the jewelry

Here are the 3 paths for GF.
1. Lisa as girlfriend (less rewarding path, for now) - Forget about Alex
Convo is "I think you should forget about it ..."

Meet Olivia - Friend with Olivia
Convo for this:"There is one idea, but it is difficult to implement..."

Lisa's jewelry - War with Olivia
Convo for this is:"I think you have to fight for him!"

2 is the one you are on.

pascal26

Jan 8, 2018
You get more at the end of v.13 content but you must first unlock v.13 content to get there.
I have done everything. Seducing,sex at ann's room, kitchen,bathroom,lounge,threesome. Alice caught us everywhere except ann's room. Lisa caught us in kitchen several times. Also punishing ann in lounge and in front of everyone. Just yoga thing left but nothing about that.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have done everything. Seducing,sex at ann's room, kitchen,bathroom,lounge,threesome. Alice caught us everywhere except ann's room. Lisa caught us in kitchen several times. Just yoga thing left but nothing about that.
Do you do yoga every morning because of Lisa GF path with yoga?
If not you are on the wrong path for it then and your on the jewelery path instead.

Reactions: pascal26
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote