• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
yes im at jewelery path. So should i start all over again to get yoga sex?
Jewel path won't have any Yoga in it. If this is your path you will never get thoes scenes at end of v0.13.
Path Choice.jpg
You could say the only viable path choice now is "With Yoga".
Olivia has nada beyond v0.10 and Jewels is ok but you miss the final parts of 0.13.
On a side note once you finish the mentor opportunity Lisa won't care if you actually Yoga anymore so it's more optional after that :)

Reactions: pascal26

Sana ne

Dec 29, 2017
Dude I don't know what should I do. I go with mom Alice and kate to a house I do somethings and I start go to Ann's room then Kate give me something Max has use it than Ann and me go to hospital The Doc wants to me visit him once to three day I do it Ann Kate Alice don't talk to me again what should I do?

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
And when Olivia is come? I select first option
If your asking when Olivia enters the game after you pick option 1 that will happen much later.
Complete Kira sex-ed and make Lisa your GF. At some point you can ask Lisa "How are things at school"
That will lead to meeting Olivia... But as i said.. Many things need to be complete before this happens.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
I ask Lisa '' Have you decided to be my girlfriend '' I do this all 100 day an she never answered
Make sure you keep her mood up. The question to become your GF is based on Luck.. And this has 20% success rate.
it will take many times to ask before you get lucky and she says OK. Just keep going :)

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
@a1fox3
You probably already figured this out but just for information.
After Alice uses her dirty tricks again and blackmails mom when you have sex with her on the couch it leads to the final parts of repeated sex with mom in lounge. Alice will join the two of you and you can then get the option to either just fuck mom while Alice watsh or fuck them both. Thats the end options and repeating the scene will not change after that.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@a1fox3
You probably already figured this out but just for information.
After Alice uses her dirty tricks again and blackmails mom when you have sex with her on the couch it leads to the final parts of repeated sex with mom in lounge. Alice will join the two of you and you can then get the option to either just fuck mom while Alice watsh or fuck them both. Thats the end options and repeating the scene will not change after that.
I wish DS would have left New Job open until all new content was done at least once but no the very first time closes the quest.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote