Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So i riched the part when kira tells me that mom doesnt want to do a movie with me and instead i should start satisfying her but stop right before she cums. i been going to her room for like 4 weeks now giving her oral and then picking stop option but nothing happens, what to do next?
You now need to check her in her room at 22:00 or 23:00 for the new convo.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so yea ive been doing the private spanking did the private spanking at least 10 times and nothing still happens, it continues to just hurt her and ending with "can you do it softer next time" and me replying fine get dressed. you said it took about 3 or 4 times. do i havve to weekly give bills? is that why its not working?
Only on the Lisa GF path, Olivia GF path that is all you get from Lisa.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello. I've been stuck for quite a while now, more precisiely here: View attachment 65137 I have tried everything, took me months (ingame) and I couldn't find any new conversation.

Not sure if it's a glitch or I am missing something. I am also stuck with arachnofobia, cunning plan and blog. I have attached my savegame if anyone has some time to take a look I. Thank you in advance for any suggestion!
Sorry you don't get anymore because you went Olivia GF path and it ended in v.10.

v.11, v.12 and v.13 are all for Lisa GF path's.

Jan 4, 2018
You went Olivia GF path and you get no more with Lisa. Olivia GF path ended in v.10.

Lisa GF path is needed for v.11, v.12 and v.13
I think with Lisa, we're going in that road at the beginning of the game, right?
Olivia should never come home?

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
You must do Alice blog and spiders quest and reach the end of Lisa's mentor quests to go on in v.11 and v.12 content.
As long as you are doing Lisa GF path's that is.

Cunning Plan is the last quest to get done with both Lisa's new sex-ed with mom and mom's new job.
Hello,
Can anyone help:
I completed 20 out of 22 opportunities - that is except the Schoolmate, that sends me to Mentor, but in Mentor it said I reached the end.... Any idea?
Second, how about the remaining 2 Opportunities? Any idea how to open them.
I attach my save, for reference and if somebody wants to use it.
Any help/idea on these two issues highly appreciate it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello,
Can anyone help:
I completed 20 out of 22 opportunities - that is except the Schoolmate, that sends me to Mentor, but in Mentor it said I reached the end.... Any idea?
Second, how about the remaining 2 Opportunities? Any idea how to open them.
I attach my save, for reference and if somebody wants to use it.
Any help/idea on these two issues highly appreciate it.
Schoolmate ends once you choose GF.

2 that you are missing is for Eric, control and sacrifice and must be done while Eric is still in the game.
They don't add anything other than NTR content for NTR lovers.

fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
I am one of these who use cheats... I want the easy path, sort of reading a novel, not interested in the challenge but on the events... But after being stuck for a while (I guess it has something to do with the flags and so on) I decided to try to minimize the cheats to just get money and express delivery... but it goes like shit: sloooooooow to get anywhere. So slow I am doubting wheter it goes ahead at all or not. Right now, having choose Olivia GF path, with this stupid character of Eric fucking around (the mom and now Kira too) still no signs of improvement and neither sensual massage and still kissing Lisa and no massage to mom.... So open to suggestions!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am one of these who use cheats... I want the easy path, sort of reading a novel, not interested in the challenge but on the events... But after being stuck for a while (I guess it has something to do with the flags and so on) I decided to try to minimize the cheats to just get money and express delivery... but it goes like shit: sloooooooow to get anywhere. So slow I am doubting wheter it goes ahead at all or not. Right now, having choose Olivia GF path, with this stupid character of Eric fucking around (the mom and now Kira too) still no signs of improvement and neither sensual massage and still kissing Lisa and no massage to mom.... So open to suggestions!
Going the Olivia path is the lowest sex path in the game, kissing is all you get until you can use sleeping pills on the family 2 times a week to bring Olivia over.
You only get to please Lisa and fuck Olivia and a BJ which you choose who's mouth to blow in Lisa or Olivia.
That's all you get.
And the Olivia GF path ends in v.10 and only Lisa GF path will you get the new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 plus you will not get Alice changing role quest or mom's sex-ed training for Lisa of sex with mom.

Reactions: fernandopoo

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
Schoolmate ends once you choose GF.

2 that you are missing is for Eric, control and sacrifice and must be done while Eric is still in the game.
They don't add anything other than NTR content for NTR lovers.

Thank you!
Any idea how to open the last two opportunities? I am stuck at 20 - Olivia- and even this one is completed. What now? Any suggestion?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thank you!
Any idea how to open the last two opportunities? I am stuck at 20 - Olivia- and even this one is completed. What now? Any suggestion?
You have to start a new game and be Eric's lapdog.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No, I mean the remaining two opportunities? To reach 22, as it is marked in the game? Or nothing after - Olivia Opportunity is the last one?
The 2 that are not showing is control and sacrifice and will never show now because Eric is gone.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote