Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

madruga2000

Jan 20, 2018
Hi I have a problem I can not get through:
Mentor:
27. I’ve convincing Lisa to jerk me off sometimes. But not for free. I’ll have to help her with the homework. But since she’ll be giving me a hand, I’m all for it.
Before leaving aunt Kira has told us we should practice several times before getting to the next phase of our education. I can’t imagine what will be next. Can’t wait!
What to do - when you do her homework, choose "I'll do everything perfectly if you'll do something for me..." and then "You have to give me a hand". She will give Max HJ. Do this 3 times and then go to sleep - BJ by Kira, Lisa don’t want this yet.

The option: "I'll do everything perfectly if you'll do something for me ..." and then "You have to give me a hand" do not appear. What to do?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So, I basically finished the game? Nothing else in version 13?
Sex with mom in:
Bathroom.
Lounge.
Bedroom at 22:00 or 23:00.
Kitchen.
And while doing yoga if yoga path chosen for Lisa GF route.
Spank mom in the lounge at night 1 time a week.
Spank mom at breakfast when setting up Alice to be spanked.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi I have a problem I can not get through:
Mentor:
27. I’ve convincing Lisa to jerk me off sometimes. But not for free. I’ll have to help her with the homework. But since she’ll be giving me a hand, I’m all for it.
Before leaving aunt Kira has told us we should practice several times before getting to the next phase of our education. I can’t imagine what will be next. Can’t wait!
What to do - when you do her homework, choose "I'll do everything perfectly if you'll do something for me..." and then "You have to give me a hand". She will give Max HJ. Do this 3 times and then go to sleep - BJ by Kira, Lisa don’t want this yet.

The option: "I'll do everything perfectly if you'll do something for me ..." and then "You have to give me a hand" do not appear. What to do?
You have the homework bug and need to download the mod to fix it using Max's laptop.
"11. How to fix homework bug."

Reactions: madruga2000

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
Sex with mom in:
Bathroom.
Lounge.
Bedroom at 22:00 or 23:00.
Kitchen.
And while doing yoga if yoga path chosen for Lisa GF route.
Spank mom in the lounge at night 1 time a week.
Spank mom at breakfast when setting up Alice to be spanked.
Yep, did all that....So, done, it seems....

Distefolc

Feb 6, 2018
These scenes are available only in Lisa as GF route....
after you finish training with aunt kira and Lisa (anal scenes in room) there will a talk option to ask aunt Kira to allow you to practice alone with Lisa...
after that you can give Lisa a surprise anal when she does the dishes in the evening ;)
Hello guys i really liked the game so i started playing it aswell after a friend of mine showed it to me i am progressing very fast now we're going to shoot a 3rd movie i spank my sisters privately but how the hell am i supposed to get to this scene with aunt kira and lisa i caught lisa playing with herself only twice and since then i haven't caught her anymore i would really appreciate it if someone helps me! Thank you in advance :)

lowsc3

Jan 4, 2018
I was talked to The mom about sleeping in the room but i cant get it to happen, no option no nothing. aunt kira is already sleeping in the lounge and im doing regular visits to the clinic. and i also cant progress anything in new job. Last event was mom going to do scenes without max .

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
until she sit down with us, right?
She will never sit down when Alice is spanking Lisa and Max, she will sit down with Alice and Max pleasing each other though.

The sit down will only happen once because it is one of the triggers to unlock v.12 content.

Distefolc

Feb 6, 2018
She will never sit down when Alice is spanking Lisa and Max, she will sit down with Alice and Max pleasing each other though.

The sit down will only happen once because it is one of the triggers to unlock v.12 content.
Can you tell me something more about this clinic? I just finished the 3rd movie with anal with alice have i missed something or ? God i have the feeling that i have crashed the whole game i can't even fuck Lisa and i want so much...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can you tell me something more about this clinic? I just finished the 3rd movie with anal with alice have i missed something or ? God i have the feeling that i have crashed the whole game i can't even fuck Lisa and i want so much...
Clinic will come about 4-12 weeks after the 4th movie.

As for anal fucking Lisa you must be doing Lisa GF path and work on the mentor quest.

Max1000

Feb 5, 2018
here is my save files i think Mentor mission not complete i don't know why and i cannot open hot coffee and olivia missions .. this is 2 different saved files one liza GF and second one Olivia's GF .. please help : )

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote