Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

madruga2000

Jan 20, 2018
You should have already have the next movie ready or done, you have to work on all open quest not just Alice's.
I searched and found this:
"Arachnophobia: Before you even need to try go beyond the HJ step you must complete all 4 movies with Ann, Kira and Alice."

In the quest I stopped at:

V. 0.9.
Talk to mom and aunt Kira after 5 days "How are you?".
20. Aunt Kira had another idea for a new movie, but she decided to keep everyone in the dark. All I know is Alice will be debuting my sister. We'll see what I get this time ... "
What to do - talk to aunt Kira on the next day - "About the movie ...".
21. Aunt Kira said I need some props for the movie, slutty school uniform for Alice. Oh, also heels and stockings. I should talk to Alice about it.
What to do - talk to Alice - "About the movie".

After 5 days did not appear "How are you?", or am doing something wrong, but I think this is my next step. I already did the other steps.

Reactions: AWolfe

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I've got a few questions about progression in some of the quest lines.
  1. Is it possible to advance the Hot Coffee quest beyond agreeing to learn bartending? Is the Vicky thing at a halt (waiting for more content that's unlikely to happen)?
  2. I'm at a point in Cunning Plan where I can either fuck Kate or get a BJ from Alice, once a week. This quest doesn't seem to be advancing past that. I read in one of the guides where I'm supposed to fuck Kate in all of her orifices. That option doesn't appear. She just climbs on top and rides Max. Every time.
  3. Mentor doesn't seem to be advancing past being able to Play with Lisa, bath BJ, kitchen ass-fuck, and the occasional o-dark-thirty visit by Kira. I've started helping Olivia with her homework. Do I need to progress (much) further with Olivia before Mentor can advance, or am I missing something else?
  4. This past Monday in-game I was lucky enough to see Mom bare-assed in the kitchen. What's required for nude yoga? I've been doing yoga daily, FWIW.
In the New Job quest I'm (impatiently) waiting for the 5 days to elapse before I can have the convo with Mom & Kira regarding her idea for the next movie. Is progression in New Job affecting further progress in items #3 and/or #4 above?

EDIT: seems that the post above me by madruga2000 just answered my question #2.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I've got a few questions about progression in some of the quest lines.
  1. Is it possible to advance the Hot Coffee quest beyond agreeing to learn bartending? Is the Vicky thing at a halt (waiting for more content that's unlikely to happen)?
  2. I'm at a point in Cunning Plan where I can either fuck Kate or get a BJ from Alice, once a week. This quest doesn't seem to be advancing past that. I read in one of the guides where I'm supposed to fuck Kate in all of her orifices. That option doesn't appear. She just climbs on top and rides Max. Every time.
  3. Mentor doesn't seem to be advancing past being able to Play with Lisa, bath BJ, kitchen ass-fuck, and the occasional o-dark-thirty visit by Kira. I've started helping Olivia with her homework. Do I need to progress (much) further with Olivia before Mentor can advance, or am I missing something else?
  4. This past Monday in-game I was lucky enough to see Mom bare-assed in the kitchen. What's required for nude yoga? I've been doing yoga daily, FWIW.
In the New Job quest I'm (impatiently) waiting for the 5 days to elapse before I can have the convo with Mom & Kira regarding her idea for the next movie. Is progression in New Job affecting further progress in items #3 and/or #4 above?

EDIT: seems that the post above me by madruga2000 just answered my question #2.
1. No.
2. You have to wait till the changing role quest starts up.
3. Do you have private spanking of your sisters?
4. Naked mom right now is a very low ENG type thing and just show up in the kitchen is all you have to do and get very lucky, later after sex with mom starts its all the time.

Reactions: xxghost and AWolfe

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
1. No.
2. You have to wait till the changing role quest starts up.
3. Do you have private spanking of your sisters?
4. Naked mom right now is a very low ENG type thing and just show up in the kitchen is all you have to do and get very lucky, later after sex with mom starts its all the time.
Thanks for the info regarding #1, #2, and #4! As for #3, yes, I do. I've been punishing Lisa every weekday by having her give Max a BJ while handcuffed. This has been going on for at least two weeks now.

I haven't been punishing Alice after I started private punishments. Is this something that I need to do to her, or will need to do at some point in the future?

xside966

Oct 23, 2017
ı have a problem and this problem mad me.
pls help me.
This is fc*ng eric. How kick the as**ole eric ?
ı try many times catch eric but ı dont
many week working this situation but ı defeat evertime.
ı tired . and ı angry
this game so so so so so insane hard.

my english not good ,sorry

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Once you choose the yoga path you can do yoga with mom at 7 am every day.
Hence the problem. When I sleep through the night it puts me at 0800 instead of 0600 now. So I never get the chance to do yoga and have a no win situation. It was putting me at 0600 at one point so could be a bad save. Thanks for your reply.

My bad. Checked my saves and they all put me at 0800 so I am missing a trigger.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hence the problem. When I sleep through the night it puts me at 0800 instead of 0600 now. So I never get the chance to do yoga and have a no win situation. It was putting me at 0600 at one point so could be a bad save. Thanks for your reply.

My bad. Checked my saves and they all put me at 0800 so I am missing a trigger.
You go to sleep at 00:00 you wake up at 6 am, you go to sleep at 01:00 you wake up at 7 am easy peasy.

You don't have to get every single sex options for every single hour of the day, come on be smart in your choices.

Your missing Lisa's 1st BJ of the day if you wake up at 8 am, so give up the 1 am sex for the 7 am sex and you can still do yoga with mom because the BJ takes no time away.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
1. Get Lisa's Eric authority to 0 but helping with her dishes and doing her homework without error till its 0 then you can start having her give the HJ for homework.
2. Keep Alice's Eric authority at 0 by using money since you cheated so much.
3. 2 times a week Kira is in the lounge at 3 am, the time you get kissing lessons from her and keep doing the kissing and her "Eric authority" will go down and once down it will not go back up.
4. Use the pills on Eric every day he is over.

The reason why its game over is Eric's authority over your family, mom needs to be at 100 and 2 other girls with more than 50 = game over.
thank you

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for the info regarding #1, #2, and #4! As for #3, yes, I do. I've been punishing Lisa every weekday by having her give Max a BJ while handcuffed. This has been going on for at least two weeks now.

I haven't been punishing Alice after I started private punishments. Is this something that I need to do to her, or will need to do at some point in the future?
Yes you need to do Alice but grope her instead of spanking and you get a special reward.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
ı have a problem and this problem mad me.
pls help me.
This is fc*ng eric. How kick the as**ole eric ?
ı try many times catch eric but ı dont
many week working this situation but ı defeat evertime.
ı tired . and ı angry
this game so so so so so insane hard.

my english not good ,sorry
"1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet route or Kate's mom route."

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
So no Lisa's vagina sex ?
also no sex with Olivia and her mother (if choose Lisa GF path1&2) ?
lastly Vicky also abandoned ?

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
how do i suppose to do to get done the blog quest , i have done the spider quest and mentor quest ??

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I've noticed that you cannot privately punish both Lisa and Alice on the same day. Whomever you pick first you can, but the second one fails to give the option. Am I correct in assuming that this is an unfixed bug, or is this working as intended?

Also, other than to get the groping option, is there a reason to continue privately punishing Alice? Does something trigger if you do it enough times? (Alice isn't remotely as cute/sexy as Lisa and doing Lisa is so much more gratifying.)

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I've noticed that you cannot privately punish both Lisa and Alice on the same day. Whomever you pick first you can, but the second one fails to give the option. Am I correct in assuming that this is an unfixed bug, or is this working as intended?
It's part of Max & Mom deal. Sharing "spanking burden".

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
how do i suppose to do to get done the blog quest , i have done the spider quest and mentor quest ??
Cunning plan and new jobs quest also need to be worked on to.

Also, other than to get the groping option, is there a reason to continue privately punishing Alice? Does something trigger if you do it enough times? (Alice isn't remotely as cute/sexy as Lisa and doing Lisa is so much more gratifying.)
No its not a bug, only mom can spank more than 1 per day.
You can fuck Alice during the punishment time after a few times groping.

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
Heh, back to the game with new path after 0.10 ver and now playing "You should fight for him!" path
- somehow lost ability to punish sistes in privat (got it already)
- cannot trigger handcuffs with Lisa :(
And whats with BB ? ONHOLD mean its stopped or just moved to another donation platform ? Or new game is just a cover-up for a BB ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Heh, back to the game with new path after 0.10 ver and now playing "You should fight for him!" path
- somehow lost ability to punish sistes in privat (got it already)
- cannot trigger handcuffs with Lisa :(
And whats with BB ? ONHOLD mean its stopped or just moved to another donation platform ? Or new game is just a cover-up for a BB ?
You must have miss one punishment so wait for a week and try again.
You have to private spank her several times then go talk to Kira.
We really don't know, he dropped his first game for BB and now BB may be dropped for a newer version of his 1st game he dropped.
I don't hold any hope of BB being worked on any time soon.

Reactions: Pasikonik

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
You can fuck Alice during the punishment time after a few times groping.
Is there a trigger after fuck-punishing Alice once? A reason to keep doing it past the first time? Never mind. I just read where you can punish her in front of Kate.

Also, I'm still not progressing in Mentor. I'm on the Lisa GF #1 path, and now Olivia is my second GF. Is there something else I need to do, or wait for? Doings cuffs (both 21:00 punishment and 00:00 play-with), 22:00 bath BJ, 20:00 kitchen ass, and Kira visits. Same repetitious stuff week after week.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote