Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

nhanda

Feb 7, 2018
Hi All,

Looks like I am stuck in the game. I have managed to finish the 4 movies. I can't sleep with mom/Ann yet.
Lisa has just seen Alice and Max have sex. So she called up both of them next time and recorded it. Waiting for next part.

Question - Does Max get to sleep with Ann ?
Is there any benefit of taking classes with Olivia. Do I loose any content ?
Is there any content in regards to Vicky ?

Thanks

goldy2305

Nov 18, 2017
hey guys, how do i advance in Lisa GF quest after finishing v0.9 or until when they can have fun in handcuffs? I am playing v0.13

nhanda

Feb 7, 2018
hey guys, how do i advance in Lisa GF quest after finishing v0.9 or until when they can have fun in handcuffs? I am playing v0.13
You get handcuff's after spanking Lisa privately 4 times. She get's wet and then you talk to Aunt Kira and take it forward

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi All,

Looks like I am stuck in the game. I have managed to finish the 4 movies. I can't sleep with mom/Ann yet.
Lisa has just seen Alice and Max have sex. So she called up both of them next time and recorded it. Waiting for next part.

Question -
1. Does Max get to sleep with Ann ?
2. Is there any benefit of taking classes with Olivia. Do I loose any content ?
3. Is there any content in regards to Vicky ?

Thanks
1. at the end no but you should have the option to "Sleep" in her bed, now if you are asking if he gets to fuck her then yes all over the house and if doing the yoga GF path then during yoga to.
2. You gain another GF but it goes now where at this time and may never go anywhere at all.
3. Nope no content with Vicky.

How do I start pleasuring Alice in the lounge ? there was 1 time where she sucked Max and that was it
You progress in the new job, spider, blog and any other open quests you have and it will happen after the 4 the movie.

You need to private spank her several time and then talk to Kira.

Is there any mod where Eric gets to bang them all and you get to see it?
This thread is for the vanilla game only, you want to ask questions about mods go to the mod section.

Anyone know how to get this scene??
View attachment 70313
Yes that is at the end of the game and mom must start her new job again after the 4 th movie.

Reactions: aizawa

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How to continue with mentor??? View attachment 70326
Please use the thumb option on all pic's.

You need to start private spanking of your sisters, on Alice you need to grope her several times and Lisa spank her until new convo opens up with Kira. "2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey anyone tell me how to i get to fuck lisa in bb ?
All you get right now is anal and if that is what you are talking about then you must be doing Lisa GF route and it will come when you do mentor quest.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can you please tell me what is better???Romantic with lisa or not??
Lisa GF route is the best route, Olivia route ends in v.10 so all new content for v.11, v.12 and v.13 are for Lisa GF route.

Yes Lisa GF route is best.

nhanda

Feb 7, 2018
1. at the end no but you should have the option to "Sleep" in her bed, now if you are asking if he gets to fuck her then yes all over the house and if doing the yoga GF path then during yoga to.
2. You gain another GF but it goes now where at this time and may never go anywhere at all.
3. Nope no content with Vicky.
Hey A1fox3 - I got the option once and I asked if I can sleep with her. After that no more options.
Only option i get when i try - "Punish me like everyone else".

Max currently have started getting spanked by Alice in Lounge after she made a video of Max and Lisa.

Mom has not started the new job after 4 movies and its been almost 2-3 weeks since 4th movie was done.

Another question - is there any use of giving classes to Olivia. Does that mean I loose my content with Lisa or Ann.

Lastly, Max has been to clinic a couple of times.

Thanks.

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
Guys can you enter the bathroom while alice is in there ? she always tells me to go away and shes my GF

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote