Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
How is it good to be blackmailed by alice for fucking mom and also what to do to unlock hot coffee ?
Hot coffee is in the Lisa GF route by choosing to romance her. You can date her by going to a cafe. But there is almost no content there but it opens up Olivia as girlfriend, again not much content there either.

Reactions: SteelRazer
S

SteelRazer

Hot coffee is in the Lisa GF route by choosing to romance her. You can date her by going to a cafe. But there is almost no content there but it opens up Olivia as girlfriend, again not much content there either.
I dont really care if there is not much content but I would like to trigger it as I dont know how to but I am like very progressed in v.12.

suprbbsnipo

May 17, 2017
First off what mod are you using and if it is content adding mod then go to that mod thread to ask for help for we here only help with the vanilla game.

In any case there is no need to talk to mom until aunt Kira tells you about the 4th movie.
There doesn't seem to be any changes to the main game from my content adding mod as it relies on flags from the main game to unlock and doesn't affect any of the main game story line. And I already talked to Aunt Kira. In opportunities, it tells me to talk to Mom about the movie script, but the dialogue option never shows up even after 2 weeks.

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
Guys help ! : P

01. im at the point where you can massage mom and shes not wearing anything but i cant yet pleasure her what to do ?
02. i asked mom about sleeping with her and she told max that she will think about it. later at night at 00.00 i try to go there but all i can do is peep, how to enter her room and sleep there ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There doesn't seem to be any changes to the main game from my content adding mod as it relies on flags from the main game to unlock and doesn't affect any of the main game story line. And I already talked to Aunt Kira. In opportunities, it tells me to talk to Mom about the movie script, but the dialogue option never shows up even after 2 weeks.
Talk to Alice or see if Alice has a new convo first.

S

SteelRazer

I think Iam missing something like handcuffs , I would like to get them but I dont know how because I am already duing v.13 mom content , if that is still posible somehow.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I think Iam missing something like handcuffs , I would like to get them but I dont know how because I am already duing v.13 mom content , if that is still posible somehow.
If you are on Lisa GF path then yes you can still get them by private spanking your sisters.
"2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."

Reactions: SteelRazer
S

SteelRazer

If you are on Lisa GF path then yes you can still get them by private spanking your sisters.
"2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."
Yeah thanks for reply I got to the part where I can punish lisa and alice privately what is next to obtain handcuffs <

S

SteelRazer

So if I have repeatable sex scenes with mom does it means that I have completed v.13 ?

S

SteelRazer

I caught eric 2 time masterbating to Alice but there was no option to take photo help plz.. i m at day 15.
You have to buy camera , and that is available after aunt s arrival and talking with her in mornings , you need to play further .

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote