Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

asus

Feb 11, 2018
if i will give a photo that erik jerking off in the front of allice will my realtionship with mom will go up?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
if i will give a photo that erik jerking off in the front of allice will my realtionship with mom will go up?
No she will reject it and nothing will happen, use the photo on Eric and use the "Stop turning my family against me" convo, this will keep him at bay for about 2 weeks then he will start spying on Alice again and you do the same thing.

S

SteelRazer

Wondering what happens if you take Lisa to clinic instead of Alice as GF ?

Surajan

Feb 5, 2018
Off-topic but I've finally finished the game for the first time, and I feel pretty empty inside.
Does anybody know the reason why they stopped development? I know it's something to do with Patreon change of rules, but what rule exactly do they break that they can't continue developing the game?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Off-topic but I've finally finished the game for the first time, and I feel pretty empty inside.
Does anybody know the reason why they stopped development? I know it's something to do with Patreon change of rules, but what rule exactly do they break that they can't continue developing the game?
Incest is the main one.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
No incest themed content.

What ı need to do to be caught by mom while fucking Lisas ass in the kitchen
View attachment 69276
Is this from the Russian version? It doesn't appear to be in 0.13.0.007. There's no triggers for it in 06.lids.0.init either.

In the 0.13.0.007 it should result in an instant game-over since Mom is still in the "but Lisa is pure and virginal" mindset and tells Max to his face that she'll send him to military camp if she catches him abusing Lisa's body.

Surajan

Feb 5, 2018
Smh. So "questionable age" content is ok (saw some of this shit on patreon), but incest apparently isn't

asus

Feb 11, 2018
i really like this game because of the art style 3d it's flawless and and story is good, the only problem is the bug so i hope they will fix it soon and they will update it soon

Hokeyy

Jun 17, 2017
anyone knows how to get the scene with Olivia's mother ? I saw the images in my game's image folder

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
anyone knows how to get the scene with Olivia's mother ? I saw the images in my game's image folder
Yes, you must play Lisa GF route and finish Mentor, Hot Coffee and the new Olivia GF path will open.

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
Is it done ... have sex with mom in any place, already have threesome with mom and alice, being spank mom in lounge with alice and she said will make the punisment more better but it.s all the same, is there any scene to unlock ???

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
i think pretty much you are over or totally :)

Pls anyone can upload save where Max can fuck Kira on bed in BDSM clothes pants with zipper or something i will really appreciate tnx!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Pls anyone can upload save where Max can fuck Kira on bed in BDSM clothes pants with zipper or something i will really appreciate tnx!
Wrong thread to ask for save's.

That happens very early in the game so just start a new game and you will see it.

Reactions: xslayermkdx

brucelee3477

Feb 2, 2018
okay trying to get alice to do different positions with the spider but she wont, i thought you had to do it at least 6 times before she started to have sex with you.

Aug 27, 2017
i got the scene that Alice blackmailed mother and she told that mom would be spanked before breakfast or dinner but how come i still can't get that scene after a 3 days

braga

Feb 18, 2018
i am getting white screen during Ann and Kira at Midnight and during massage when i say i can help myself and alternate massage route i am getting white screen

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote